Chat Room [039] + EVENT ^0^!!

INFINITE's Chat Room

INFINITE's Chat Room

 

 

 

 

Dongwoo: .................. I'm tired.
Sungjong: I'm tired as well...
Sungyeol: What did you do? What did you do?
Dongwoo: I don't know...
Sungjong: Nothing much...;;;
Sunggyu: Man.... you guys make me more wanting to know~
Myungsoo: It's not only you who wants to know~ it's US!!
Sungyeol: =_=;;;
Dongwoo: Sungjong-ah, we didn't do anything right^^?
Sungjong: Ofcourse. We didn't;;;
Sungyeol: What's wrong with your voice Lee Sungjong! Are you sure?!
Sungjong: W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-what's wrong with it?!!!!

 

Woohyun came online.

 

Woohyun: Ya, Sungjong-ah, what did you do with Dongwoo before?
Sunggyu: I knew that there was something fishy!!!
Myungsoo: It was fishy at the first time -_-
Sunggyu: Whatever.

 

Sunggyu went offline.

 

Myungsoo: He always get upset at this important time!!!

 

Myungsoo went offline.

 

Woohyun: Anyways what did you guys do?
Dongwoo: What?
Sungjong: What?
Woohyun: Before, you two........ ah, Sungyeol is here. Don't worry...
Sungyeol: Ah, what is this? Are you making me a loner right now?!!
Woohyun: Yeah.

 

[Sungyeol] has used [wind attack] towards [Woohyun].

 

Dongwoo: We didn't do anything!!!

 

Dongwoo went offline.

 

Sungjong: We're really telling you the truth!!!!

 

Sungjong went offline.

 

Woohyun: Do you believe them that they didn't do anything?! Kekeke...

 

Woohyun went offline.

 

Sungyeol: Aish, what did they really do?! They are making me curious!! Are they cheating on me?!!

 

Hoya came online.

 

Sungyeol: Howon-ah, do you know what Sungjong and Dongwoo did before?
Hoya: They didn't do anything?
Sungyeol: Tell me the truth!!!
Hoya: I'm telling you the truth! They were just sitting together like a person who lived so long.
Sungyeol: Really? =_=;;;
Hoya: Yeah, they were both holding DragonDog and counting the days that they are going to eat he(r) and was looking at the sky stupidly.
Sungyeol: =0=.......
Hoya: Woohyun was behind them writing a fanfic about them..... the title was called.... maybe, 'The Dragon and the Girl's boring life'?
Sungyeol: -_-^^.............
Hoya: It looked like they were going to die soon..... with those dark circles.... *sighs*

 

They really didn't do anything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

- Bonus Time -

- PRANK MESSAGE -

 

Sungjong: Annyoung haseyo!!! It's the maknae Sungjonggie jjongie jjongie~ from Infinite!!! Who get to be he MC for Prank Message today^^! Today, i've been sitting with Dongwoo hyung doing nothing right?! You're asking me why i'm so tired? Because......... hehe~ everyone, just think about it!!! To tell you the truth... I went to the world of Dongwoo hyungs, which was Andromeda, and Sungyeol knew about that, which he gave me the punishment. T_T Now my whole body hurts, aish! Dongwoo and Sungyeol they are such erts and a beasts!!! Anyways! Should I tell you who I chose for the Prank Message?! Yes, it's from Jennyisainesekiaile!!! The topic was 'I'm getting married tomorrow...' should I start off by messaging Sunggyu hyung?!

 

To. Sunggyu

[I'm getting married tomorrow...]

From. Sunggyu

[With who?!]

 

Sungjong: This is called... making the person think about who i'll be marrying with so I won't reply Sunggyu hyung for that to make him more curious~ now, let me message Myungsoo hyung!!!

 

To. Myungsoo

[I'm getting married tomorrow...]

From. Myungsoo

[Hope you can survive.]

 

Sungjong: I think he was worrying about me, about what? Survive? What does he mean by that?! *thinks* i'm too young to think so i'll just think that for later and try messaging Dongwoo hyung now~

 

To. Dongwoo

[I'm getting married tomorrow...]

From. Dongwoo

[Are you still dreaming?]

 

Sungjong: Ah, yeah... i've been dreaming, i'm so sorry -_- sheesh. I've been dreaming about getting married to a pretty princess which turned into Sungyeol.... oh, no~ I don't even want to think about it! I will message Woohyun hyung now~

 

To. Woohyun

[I'm getting married tomorrow...]

From. Woohyun

[With Sungyeol?]

 

Sungjong: I think Woohyun hyung wants to know what this maknae can do to him. *smiles* I think he wants to die in my hands before he sees me get married to that owl -_- anyways, just talking about that owl... i'll message Sungyeol!!!

 

To. Sungyeol

[I'm getting married tomorrow...]

From. Sungyeol

[Congratulations.]

 

Sungjong: Huh, wow.... I never knew that he will congratulate me... oh wait, there's another message from him just now~ should we read it together, :P oh yeah, it's my phone so i'll read it out for you~

 

From. Sungyeol

[What colour grave do you want?]

 

Sungjong: I'm tooooooo young to die!!!!!!!!! Before I really die in Sungyeol hands, i'll quickly write my last message to Hoya hyung~ !!!

 

To. Hoya

[I'm getting married tomorrow...]

From. Hoya

[Sungjong-ah, then is our group going to be dis banded? What do we do if you're out of our group?! It has to be 7 members! INFINITE HAS TO BE 7!!! And you're also so young!!!! You're young to get married right now!!!]

 

Sungjong: Ah~ I only have Hoya hyung beside me!! T_TT his message touched me so much! I'm crying right now T_T I think I need to send him a thankyou message T_T

 

To. Hoya

[Hyung, i'm not getting married...]

From. Hoya

[Ah... what the... I was preparing for a party because you're going to be out of the member, how could you lie to me?! I just wanted to take your cute and y image to myself! Hmph!]

 

Sungjong: =0=;;; he was just jealous...... of my cute and y image..... you can take it because i'm a guy -_-... Anyways, next corner is going to be MASTER~ hope you see you next time! Bye Bye~

 

 

 

EVENT!!!!!!!!

 

 

※ I'm looking for peoples~ who can come online MSN and make INFINITE Chat together^0^!!! It will be arounds 1 to 2 pm KOREAN TIME :) but if you're still busy and still wants to join ? then I could change the time for most of you can join!

But i'm thinking about TOMORROW 1/2pm ???? ish on MSN :)

I will be taking Dongwoo's parts :)
If you can come online MSN, you have to change your name to INFINITE's members name :D:D I will be acting as Dongwoo on MSN :) So yeah!

 

I will be looking for someone who can be the other members, HEHEHE, DragonDog, WishingDragon, Inspirit 1 & 2 & etc.

 

Hope lots of you can join this :) so we can have fun together :)
 

※This is for Chapter 40 event :) that i'm going to print screen our chat log and post it on the chapter for chapter 40 :) so until I get enough peoples for the chat ~ yeah!!!! HAHAHAH this is just a short EVENT for chapter 40 SPECIAL^^ please JOIN!!!

 

-FOR MORE INFORMATION (please private wall)
1. change of time
2. something that you want to know
3. etc

_______________________________________________________________

 

Yup~ hello ~ updated!!! And finally it's chapter 40 already!!
so excited! Don't know when i'll end this story lols xD
I bet it's going to be so long, and not able to end it?!
hahahahahahahahahaha xD anyways!!! hope you enjoyed it!!!

 

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!