Chat Room [040]

INFINITE's Chat Room

INFINITE's Chat Room

 

 

 

 

Dongwoo: I'm disappointed in all of you right now.
Sungjong: What?
Sunggyu: Why?
Myungsoo: What did we do?
Dongwoo: How could you, how could you...
Sungyeol: What is it?
Hoya: What's wrong?
Woohyun: -_-...
Dongwoo: How could you guys eat without me?!!!
Sunggyu: Because these days you always go out with grasshoper noona and eat -_-
Hoya: Yeah! You're always, grasshoper this! Grasshoper that!!!
Dongwoo: Oh? Is my Hoya being jealous? ^^;
Hoya: No, and don't come next to me!
Dongwoo: You are jealous~
Hoya: Your armpit stinks............ why don't you take a shower? I wonder how can the grasshoper can stand you smelling like this -_-?
Dongwoo: Grasshoper noona got too old that she can't smell me.

 

[Hoya] has [fainted] because of [Dongwoo].

 

Sungjong: Hoya-hyung... *cries*
Hoya: *breathes*
Sungjong: Dongwoo hyung, I told you to wear a mask because your mouth stinks as well!!!
Sungyeol: Especially his foot.
Sungjong: , I forgot that Sungyeol was right next to me and stopped blocking my nose.

 

[Sungjong] has [fainted] because of [Sungyeol].

 

Woohyun: Poor things, so why don't you be a loner like me? Nothing will happen to you that way.
Sungyeol: Are you ok?
Woohyun: Yeah, what to do with Hoya and Sungjong though, if they faint, they'll visit Dongwoo's stupid world.
Myungsoo: Ah, Andromeda world? Where only stupid people lives there?
Woohyun: Yeah, how keroro is just sitting on the tree eating a bread, trying to win Dongwoo from fighting and gets to know who can't give up. While pikachu vs pikachu and how a tree grows up to be a comic book.
Sunggyu: you went there before....
Woohyun: Yeah, I mastered it ages ago, it's worser than the other dungeons...
Sungyeol: Yeah, eventhough I go with DragonDog, it will be 50/50 chance of me winning!
Woohyun: Especially trying to win the never giving up Dongwoo is the hardest mission ever. It killed me...
Sungyeol: Woohyun, I didn't know.... that you had nothing to do all this time... but to master that stupid game of Dongwoo....

 

[Woohyun] got [Disconnected] because he has got [nothing] to do.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- Bonus Time -

- MASTER -

 

Dongwoo: Annyoung haseyo, i've become the MC for MASER today, so how is everyone? ....... fine, don't talk to me. Today, I invited the person who has been a LONER since he wasn't even born, the bad gas smelling Nam Woohyun-sshi~ welcome~
Woohyun: Annyoung haseyo, everyone? Missed me? .................. ok.... anyways, why aren't I a oxygen but a gas?
Dongwoo: Oxygen? I have to get permission to use that from the SHINee sunbaes. *eventhough i'm a little older than them* they are still my sunbae. So i'll just made up one for you, as well as i'm the  one who should called the oxygen.

Sungjong: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Woohyun: Ewww? You the oxygen, yeah right! Since when were you a oxygen huh?!!! This doesn't make sense!!
Dongwoo: Ah, what did you say Woohyun? I think Sungjong has let DragonDog eat Sungyeol's underwear again.
Woohyun: =_=.............
Dongwoo: Ah, neh~ thank you for giving me that disgusting looks.... that's why you're clled the smelly gas!
I'm the oxygen when the fans can breathe in and out but your the gas which no one ever wants to even give
a single look at you. You dirty thing! That's why you're born as a loner!!!

Sungyeol: STAY RIGHT THERE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!??!!!
Woohyun: Why am I a dirty thing?! You bastard! You're the left over food then!!! I will eat you later with DragonDog if you
don't say things nicely to me, ok?!!!!!

Dongwoo: Ah, what did you say again? I couldn't hear because of Sungyeol flapping his disgusting wings all over the place. Do I have to pick my ears for you? Or should we go and shut Sungyeol and Sungjong's mouth ourselves?
Woohyun: Second one.
Dongwoo: Ok.

Sungyeol&Sungjong: Hyung, Woohyun-ah!!! SORRRY!!!!!!!!

 

 

Hoya: That night, in INFINITE's dorm, there was a K-1 starting in the living room, me, Sunggyu and Myungsoo was sitting on the sofa of who will win. Loner & Dragon OR Owl & Girl. Who will win? I still cheered on for Dongwoo~~~~~~~~~'s team ofcourse -_- the other teams were useless... *sighs* they just made more loud sounds last night, that I couldn't sleep. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha............................................... wait............................................ where did my sweet potato cake go............................?

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

HEY! HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY UPDATE!
WOOOHOOOOO ALREADY 100 SUBSCRIBERS~
THANK YOU HOPE YOU ENJOY READING IT!

 

THE NEXT CORNER IS GOING TO BE GOING BACK TO
WOOHYUN'S NO LIFE RADIO SHOW! SO PLEASE~~~~~
WRITE A LOT OF QUESTION FOR THAT RADIO~~~!!!

1. WOOHYUN
2. MEMBERS.
3. STORY/CHATERS

THANK YOU.

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!