Chat Room [061]

INFINITE's Chat Room

INFINITE's Chat Room

 

 

 

 

Sungjong: Hwahh, I wish pepero day came...

Woohyun: Why do you like pepero day so much?!

Sungjong: Because our fans gives us a lot of pepero's !!!

Woohyun: That's true.

 

Sungyeol came online.

 

Sungyeol: Yah, did you see that there are a lot of pepero outside our house?!

 

Hoya came online.
Sunggyu came online.

 

Hoya: Hey~ today isn't pepero day, but there's a lot of pepero outside!

Sunggyu: Let's go and pick them up~

 

Myungsoo came online.
Dongwoo came online.

 

Sungjong: hyung, today isn't pepero day!

Dongwoo: so what?

Sungjong: Ehh? Don't you like pepero day?

Dongwoo: Pepero has too much fat, so i'm not going to eat it.

Myungsoo: Who put all those pepero outside?

Sunggyu: our fans.

Dongwoo: Anyways, i'm going on a diet everyone.

Sungjong: How about the pepero that Hoya give you?

Dongwoo: Ofcourse, I have to eat that!

Sungjong: =ㅁ=...

Woohyun: Yo, babies~~ I brough all the pepero from outside!

Sungjong: Oh yeah~ let's get ours individually~

Woohyun: Oh, my gosh! The biggest one is mine!

Hoya: Let's have a read of the letters so we know who it's from...

Sungyeol: Annyoung haseyo, Dongwoo- oppa, it's not a pepero day but I heard that you love pepero... pass.

Hoya: Another letter, read the other one!

Sunggyu: Dongwoo- oppa, this is the pepero that I made with all my love.....

Hoya: Pass...

Sunggyu: Don't throw my gold pepero away, Dongwoo-oppa, I love you...

Myungsoo: ...

Dongwoo: Ah, I don't need those peperos, so you guys have it all to yourself.

Sungyeol: You showoff.

Sungjong: Yeah, hyung! You showoff!

Hoya: -_-..

Myungsoo: Argh, there's no letter for us...

Sunggyu: So sad..

Woohyun: .............................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- bonus time -

- Drama -

 

InspiNarrator: Long long time ago, there was a very beautiful girl named YeolChunja and a boy named JangDongryung. One day, YeolChunja went out with his childhood friend Jongjun that YeolChunja took his underwear off and started showing of his T- towards all the guys that they all fell for YeolChunja. Ofcourse JangDongryung also fell into those tricks of YeolChunja and asked his servant HoBangYa to make a move on YeolChunja, but YeolChunja who doesn't get any boys were pretty hard to get.

HoBangya: Excuse me, that dragon looking bastard over there is kinda a bad boy, but his also warm-hearted, want him?

YeolChunja: No thanks -_-

InspiNarrator: YeolChunja who was refusing HoBangya's request was then about to walk away where he saw JangDongryung comming towards him that he shown like a angel towards YeolChunja's eyes that YeolChunja's eyes were  made of love hearts when he saw JangDongryung.

YeolChunja: Omo, you look so hot~

JangDongryung: Yeah, I know i'm hot and you're looking so pretty that I even forgot about that I almost forgot that this was just a ACT when I saw you.

InspiNarrator: Like that, YeolChunja and JangDongryung spent the night together~

JangDongryung: Is that narrator insane? or what?

InspiNarrator: Yeah, they spent the night together and the next day, there had been a bad situation becausse JangDongryung had to leave YeolChunja.

YeolChunja: Yes, he is gone now!

InspiNarrator: Because of JangDongryung's father, Dongryung had to fly over to his place and disappear from YeolChunja.

JangDongryung: Woohooo I can fly! I would want to re-born as a dragon!

InsiNarrator: Soon, JangDongryung came back and wore a mask to surprise YeolChunja.

JangDongryung: YeolChunja? Do you want to be with me tonght?

YeolChunja: , atleast show me your face so I can reject you or not! Woosattoh and Jongjun looked so ugly that I don't want to even see their faces anymore.

JangDongryung: Are you going to be with me tonight or what?!

YeolChunja: Aish, I used to like the looks from JangDongryung. He had more darker face then Woosattoh and Jongjun!!!

JangDongryung: Aish! I'm not goingn to do this anymore! Argh! I give up!!! Howon-ah!!!

HoBangya: Dongwoo-ah, TT___TT why did I have to get the part to be your servant T_T

InspiNarrator: Like that, JangDongryung and HoBangya fell in love and had spent a Hot and steamy night toge... huh?! How did the story end like this?!!

 

※ THE NEXT CORNER IS GOINGTO BE WOOHYUN'S RADIO SHOW, SO PLEASE WRITE A LOT OF LETTERS TO HIM

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

HELLO EVERYONE, MISSED MY UPDATE?!

SORRY, I DIDN'T HAVE MUCH TIME TO UPDATE RIGHT?

WELL, I DID NOW. THERE'S A NEW CORNER CALLED 'DRAMA' LOLS XD

 

HO9PE YOU ENJOYED READING IT.

 

WOOSATTOH WAS WOOHYUN (eventhough his name came out once) - meeting with YeolChunja

Jongjun was Sungjong (eventhough his name came out tiwce) - childhood friend with YeolChunja

YeolChunja was Sungyeol (the girl) - who falls in love with JangDongryung

JangDongryung was Dongwoo (the boy) - who falls in love with YeolChunja then Hobangya

HoBangya was Hoya (the servant of the boy) - Who helps Jangdongryung and falls in love with him.

 

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!