Chat Room [083]

INFINITE's Chat Room

INFINITE's Chat Room

 

 

 

 

 

Dongwoo: Remember the day we got our first award for Paradise? We forgot to congratulate eachother~ Congrats, everyone!!

Hoya: Yeah, Thank you~

Sungjong: Ah, if Dongwoo hyung and Sungyeol that childish , wasn't in the group we would have always got the award!

Sungyeol: You bastard, i'm gaining for fans from acting, you should be thanking me for that award!

Dongwoo: You bastards, don't talk like a dog seriously, it's because of me since I gain more fans by going on shows -_-

Sungyeol: Shut up everyone, it's me because I trained all of you!!!

Woohyun: What the are you guys talking about, we got this award because of Nam Woohyun. Me.

Hoya: No, it's because of my cuteness >3<

Myungsoo: You were never looking cute on the camera -_- atleast I give fans a smirk.

Sunggyu: That's it!!! Shut up, it's because of me who got the award because i'm the leader.

Sungjong: Hyung, you just gain some of your chubby cheeks back!!!

Sungyeol: You just get that S line on your body back!!!

Dongwoo: You just find your brain and have it inside you, !!!

Sungyeol: Hyung, seriously... you don't even have a brain, go make one!!!

Dongwoo: You crazy bastard, do you want to get hit by me?!! Huh?!!

Sungyeol: The leader in this group was suppose to be me, no... if Sunggyu hyungs away, the leader is me!!!

Sunggyu: Shut up, i'll never be away. Eventhough i'm sick. I'll still be the leader -_-+

Dongwoo: , it goes by age -_- i'm the second oldest. So, i'll be the leader!!!

Sungyeol: -_- ........... Jang Dongwoo, give me your hands.

Dongwoo: Jang Dongwoo!!! Is going to give his hands to Sungyeol!!!

Myungsoo: -0-.............. poor Dongwoo hyung...

Sungyeol: Kim Myungsoo... lie down on the ground!!!

Myungsoo: I'm sorry!!! Trainer Sungyeol!!!

 

 

※ It's no use of Infinite members going to the army.......... they are already having that trained by Sungyeol.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- Bonus Time -

INFINITE's Drama ★

 

Sunggyu: Annyoung haseyo, these days i'm re-watching Boys Before Flowers, why?!! Because I fell in love with the F4s. Yes, the rich F4s in the drama.
So... I decided to write a parody well a story about Boys Before Flowers, having... having... some of the superjunior sunbaes in the story. So, this story
will be called Superjunior Before Flowers. Hahhaaa, let's start the story should we? In this new world, there had been a school at Kang Namgoo which they put a lot of money in for that school. Also, in that school there was this richest and the handsome person who was called the F4s. It was the leader named Hyukjae, the past presidents son, Kim Heechul, and two playboys named Kang In and Lee Teuk!!! They were the most good looking.... boys in the whole school. [When we infinite's can be more better looking...] In that school... there was a new student inside the school, and that person wasn't rich.

 

Donghae: ......................

Hyukjae: You. Over there, what are you doing here?!!

Donghae: You... you... how could you!!!!!!!!!! YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Sunggyu: Donghae got really pissed off at Hyukjae's first impression towards him that he turned into a dark fish and gave him 3x combo slap on Hyukjae's face. Anyways, when Hyukjae and Donghae was having a fight, next to them was.... the play boy... no... they were actually playing dirty, next to them fighting..... which was Kang In and Lee Teuk...............

 

SKangIn: Today, what should I use~ ♥

MTeuk: Kangin-ah !!! Please stop !!! It really hurts!!!

SKangIn: Ohohohoho~ this time, a whip might be a good weapon~!

MTeuk: Yah!!! The whip is for you to get whipped from, not me!!!

SKangIn: Well... this time i'm going to use it to you.

 

Sunggyu: Poor Teukkie sunbae... While KangIn and Teuk was having their hot naughty time together.... in the tea table there was Heechul sitting there, enjoying the view of his group having a fight with eachother while drinking his coffee.... Kim Heechul who got annoyed at HyukJae and Donghae having fish fights...... got into his cinderella attack mode and tried to stop them..................

 

Heechul: Before I go on 'TOP' of you both. Shut the up.

 

Sunggyu: SERIOUS?!?!?!?! I can understand ChulHyuk but ChulHae!!!!!!!!!!???????????????? Anyways, when Eunhyuk and Donghae heard what Heechul told them, they quickly ran away and flew over to USA and lived happily ever after with Obama.

 

 

※ THE END.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's Note:::

 

Hello everyone, here is the night update for today >0< hehe ;;;

Did you like the Superjunior's story about Suju before flowers? LOL :3

Oh, please don't get mad at the word Dongwoo and Sungyeol out of the group,

that was just for the story, not for real >3< i love them~ haha xd also i'm in the rapper line~

hahaha xD anyways.... yeah.... hope you enjoyed it though... ;;;;

 

The next corner is going to be Woohyun's NO Life Radio.

Please do write a lot of questions for him to answer. Yeap.

It could be about anything. About this story, members or Woohyun himself.

Alright? Hahaha, then i'll be going now :/

 

Have fun reading the story . and i'll be seeing you tomorrow with another

morning and night chapters :3 bye bye :3:3

 

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!