Chat Room [070]

INFINITE's Chat Room

INFINITE's Chat Room

 

 

 

 

Dongwoo: I think I lost my phone...

Hoya: Ah, did you put it inside the fridge again? -.-

Dongwoo: No, do you think i'm stupid?

Hoya: If not, then did you put it inside the microwave?

Dongwoo: No, I didn't... who cares, it must be somewhere around the place.

Hoya: You're so..... *speechless*

 

Sungjong came online.

Sungyeol came online.

Sunggyu came online.

Myungsoo came online.

 

Sungjong: Dongwoo-hyung!!!

Myungsoo: Dongwoo-hyung!!!

Dongwoo: Why are my maknae's calling me..?

Sungjong: Hyung, why did you put your phone inside Sungyeol's coffee jar?

Sunggyu: I tried helping Sungyeol with my medicines but it won't work...

Sungyeol: ......... h....e .... l. ..... p.... m ..... e......

Hoya: It's amazing how, Sungyeol drank it. Hahahahahahaa !!!!

Dongwoo: I know, that's an amazing apetite he got there.

Sungjong: Shut up, hyungs!!!! Sungyeol-ah, are you okay?!!

Sungyeol: It.... seee..mms.... like.... it's stuck.... insid...e... my... th...r...oa...t...

Sungjong: I can see that...

 

Woohyun came online.

 

Woohyun: Dongwoo-ah, i'm so sorry!!! I used all my credit on my phone and I used yours... but I lost it... i'm sorry!!!!

 

 

※ ....................................... what will happen to Woohyun???

 

 

 

 

 

 

- Bonus Time -

- D R A M A -

 

Sunggyu: Hello, everyone~ this is Sunggyu the story teller for today, before I wrote a story about SS501 sunbae-nim's now, should I write a story about... hmmm... SHINee sunbaes? Haha, okay. Here we go, go, go!!!

Long long long looonnnnngggg~ time ago, there was a really nice person called KeyChung. KeyChung was the really nice person who took care of OnBongsa who lost his eye sight, but because of OnBongsa getting drunk and using a lot of money, he owed 300nyang. KeyChung who heard about that said to OnBongsa...

KeyChung: Aish, I thought you promised me about not wasting and using too much money!!!

OnBongsa: Hahaha, i'm so sorry... I promise this time that I won't use much money! I do promise!!!

Sunggyu: OnBongsa told KeyChung like that and gave the paying depts paper towards KeyChung and ran away as far as he could take to not get caught from her. KeyChung had to jump of the river because she has painted the rock to a gold colour and lied towards the people saying that it was a real gold. The people who bought them and felt something weird reported on KeyChung that she had to jump off the river.

KeyChung: Farout #(!&%#!*&^#( why do I have to #!%&(#&%(!#&% jump off the riv#!%(#!&% er!!!

Minsattoh: You fox, talk in human language -_-

Sunggyu: At the time, Minsattoh was threatening KeyChung to talk in human language instead of his own fox language. KeyChung who was infront of the river got ready to jump off and ran towards the river and made a pretty pose when she jumped off the river.

KeyChung: , I twisted my ankle.

Sunggyu: When KeyChung twisted her ankle while jumping off the river and was suffocating, someone saved KeyChung from drowning.

KeyChung: Ah, thank you, thank you. Thank you for the quick service!!!

Sunggyu: Wow, what a dream. The place where KeyChung was taken to as a quick service was a huge mansion!!! Also, inside that mansion there was a play boy prince, named HyunMong who was practicing how to shoot an arrow. HyunMong had problems seeing with his eyes that he thought that KeyChung was his soon to be married MoonKeySoh. Assa---!!! KeyChung who thought this was a chance had a 'HOT' night with HyunMong and when the next day camae, HyunMong wore his glasses and saw who was next to him and screamed out loudly as he could.

HyunMong: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Why is a SHREK here?!!!

KeyChung: Hey, just shut up, okay?!!

HyunMong: T______________T

KeyChung: Aish, stop crying like a little cry baby, you should be happy that this noona gave you a good time, alright?!! You should just thank me for it. -.-

HyunMong: T___________________________T

Sunggyu: HyunMong who has lost his ity to KeyChung went into knowing the world of with KeyChung and always had those night (19 rated) together, until HyunMong's bodyguard Taejun stop them both and had a night with HyunMong and got a baby and lived happily ever after with HyunMong while KeyChung was sent to jail.

And... OnBongsa met up with Minsattoh and got married with him and got to fix his eyes...

 

THE END.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Main Characters:

- KeyChung - SHINee. Key

- OnBongsa - SHINee. Onew

- Minsattoh - SHINee. Minho

- TaeJun - SHINee. Taemin

- HyunMong - SHINee Jonghyun

- MoonKeySoh - SHINee Key (second character)

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

OKAY, I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOT INTO MY HEAD...

HAHAHA Xd HOW WAS THE 'DRAMA' AND THE 'CHAT'?

WAS IT FUNNNNNN?! ENOUGH?

 

ANYWAYS, THIS CORNER CALLED MASTER... I DON'T KNOW...

HAHAHAHA I LOST SOME IDEAS FOR THAT, BUT I'LL GET TO IT -_-

YEAH... LIKE WHEN?!!! HAHAHA Xd I DON'T KNOW WHEN BUT I'LL GET TO IT...

 

THE NEXT CORNER IS GOING TO BE 'WOOHYUN'S NO LIFE RADIO'

DO WRITE A LOT OF LETTERS/QUESTIONS FOR HIM

THE MEMBERS OR SOMETHING PRETTY MUCH RANDOM.

OKAY?!

 

tHAT'S ALL FOR NOW.

HAVE FUN/ENJOY READING THE UPDATE!!!

 

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!