Chat Room [072]

INFINITE's Chat Room

INFINITE's Chat Room

 

 

 

 

Sungjong: Ah, yeah, did you know that Author noona is going to update a lot from now on?

Sungyeol: What the... does that mean that we have to see that Ajumma again? No way...

Author: You bastard, why am I an Ajumma?!!!

Sungyeol: Because you look old.

Author: Hah!!! Who's calling who an oldy? You look much older than me -.-

Sungyeol: I look much better than you, granny.

Hoya: Sungjong-ah, are you thinking what i'm thinking?

Sungjong: I think so hyung...

Hoya: There's a word, 'Worser than a Dog.' and 'Worser than a beast.' is that what you thought, maknae?

Sungjong: .... no.

Sungyeol: So, are you saying that i'm worser than a Dog? How am I worser than you, Hoya?!!

Author: Yah, does that mean i'm a beast???

Sungyeol: Ah, that's the obvious question isn't it? You granny, always think about like Woohyun and Sunggyu.

Sunggyu: Hey! Don't drag me into this, because I was just watching you guys argue!!!

Sungyeol: Oh yeah? Just why don't you go marry that granny? You guys would be a good match~~

Sunggyu: No, I have my wife Myungsoo and my friend Woohyun who watches with me -.-

Author: .... aish, seriously... I can't even say any bad things to you guys because of Inspirits -_-

Sungyeol: Hah- because i'm precious ~

Author: Anyways, you also have some naughty minds inside your head as well!!!

Sungyeol: I'm better than you, granny -0-

Author: Yah, aren't I still better than Dongwoo? Because he's always 24/7 ...

Sungyeol: I know, he sometimes really gets just by looking at Hoya hyung picking his ears.

Hoya: Yah, stop talking behind Dongwoo's back, that's a bad habit.

Sungyeol: Wah~ look at Hoya, defending his husband~

Author: Wait, didn't Dongwoo also talk behind Hoya's back as well, before?

Sungyeol: Oh yeah!!! I remember!!!

Myungsoo: ............. ah, when he said that Hoya looks like a pig and swore to him because he ate too much???

Sungyeol: Yeah.

 

Dongwoo came online.

 

Dongwoo: Hoya-ah, pick my ears for me. My ears itchy for some reason, did someone talk behind my back or something???

Hoya: ..............................alright, i'll pick your ears with a spoon.

Woohyun: I'll prepare the spoon for you.

Hoya: Good boy, go fetch the spoon for me, right now.

Woohyun: Ruff Ruff!!!

 

 

................?

 

 

※ When did Woohyun become a dog???

 

 

 

 

 

 

- Bonus Time -

- P R A N K M E S S A G E -

 

Sungjong: Annyoung haseyo!!! I am the cutest and the iest maknae in the whole wide world~ Lee Sungjong :D This time I became the MC for Prank Message, you happy about that? Well, I am really happy and excited that I became the MC for today's corner. Well, before we get started, let me choose the topic first, alright?! 'I'm ier than you~' by HOYATIC !!! Yes, because I think that i'm ier than all of the members. Firstly, I'll try messaging Sunggyu Hyung, alrighty?!

 

To. Sunggyu

[I'm ier than you~]

From. Sunggyu

[I'm more manly than you~]

 

Sungjong: Sunggyu hyung should learn how to be y like me. I think I should teach him everyday after our practice. Oh, he is sure manly with that small mashimaro eyes -_- << you see that? What an eye, I can't even notice if he is actually closing or opening his eyes. Anyways, let's messsage Myungsoo now.

 

To. Myungsoo

[I'm ier than you~ ]

From. Myungsoo

[That is why everyone tease you that you're a girl.]

 

Sungjong: OTL... don't you fans think that I became more ier and manly? When I cameback for the 'Be Mine' performance? I changed. I did change.... but why am I still having to listen to people saying that I still act like a girl? Is it because I dance to girl songs? Well, that's my .... my... hobby, I love dancing to girl songs, hmph.... i'll try dancing to boy songs more from now on :/ Let me message Dongwoo hyung now.

 

To. Dongwoo

[I'm ier than you~]

From. Dongwoo

[Yeah~ you're y and beautiful~]

 

Sungjong: Eh? Huh? What's wrong with Dongwoo hyung, he actually accepted that i'm ier than him. Did something happen to Dongwoo hyung or something... Huh? Oh, there's another message from Dongwooo hyung.

 

From. Dongwoo

[Ah, farout. The Author took my phone away -_-]

 

Sungjong:  ㅡ ㅡ  what's wrong with the Author these days -.- This time i'll try messaging Sungyeol...;;;;

 

To. Sungyeol

[I'm ier than you~]

From. Sungyeol

[What the.... Sungjong-ah, I didn't teach you like that....]

 

Sungjong: Are you my teacher? Are you my mother? Are you my father? When did you teach me -.- anyways, i'll message Hoya hyung right now because I have nothing to say to Sungyeol at the moment.

 

To. Hoya

[I'm ier than you~]

Form. Hoya

[Sungjong-ah, you told you to say that?]

 

Sungjong: Hoyatic told me to say that T___T i'm sorry hyung, just don't bite  me in my dreams >_< it's not my fault. The last person that im going to message for today is Woohyun hyung~ hahaha xD okay, here we go~ I mean, here I go~ messaging him!!!

 

To. Woohyun

[I'm ier than you~]

From. Woohyun

[You've gone crazy.]

 

Sungjong: ................. there goes the simple answer from Woohyun hyung. Yeah, I think i've gone crazy as well.... messaging to everyone that i'm ier than them. Aish, oh wait.... there's another message from Hoya~

 

From. Hoya

[Yah, what did you say to Woohyun right now? He's pissed off right now, that he might explode any minute!!!]

 

Sungjong: ...................... woohyung hyung, i'm sorry.... i'm sorry.... sorry, woohyun hyung....

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HELLO EVERYONE!!! I WAS OUT OF IDEAS THAT I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR 2/3DAYS...

YEAH, I THINK IT'S 2 DAYS.... I'M NOT SURE HAHAHA Xd

BUT I GOT IDEAS ON MY HEAD AGAIN, THAT I'VE UPDATED TODAY...

I'M SO SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY !!!

YEAH, BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS UPDATE....

HOPE IT WAS FUN >_< HAHAHA Xd IT KILLED ME THINKING OF A GOOD IDEA ....

 

 

THE NEXT CORNER IS DRAMA.

WHICH IDOLS SHOULD I FEATURE NEXT???????

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA XD DAMN, THIS WILL KILL ME AGAIN...

BUT DON'T WORRY, I'LL SURELY UPDATE TOMORROW AS WELL :)

(IF I HAVE IDEAS UP MY HEAD BY TOMORROW...)

 

IF NOT, WHAT WILL HAPPEN :(

HAHAHA DONT' WORRY, I'LL STILL TRY TO UPDATE....

BY PPULLING MY HAIR AND TYRING TO THINK OF SOMETHING..

AHAHHAA Xd OKAY, NOT PULL MY HAIR THOUGH, BECAUSE I JUST DID STRAIGHTENED MY HAIR TODAY...

HAHAHAHA Xd 매직했다~~~~~ 오오오옿예 보ㅞㅂ베....

BUT I THINK I'M THINNG ABOUT CUTTIN MY HAIR SHORT......

 

 

O...

T....

L....

 

 

 

ANYWAYS....

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!