Chat Room [038]

INFINITE's Chat Room

INFINNITE's Chat Room

 

 

 

 

Dongwoo: Everyone, how are you?
Sungjong: Yeah, I went to see my grandmother~~
Dongwoo: My Howonnie, how are you? Later, let's go to see your parents to...

 

[Hoya] has used [I'm d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-depressed] face skills towards [Dongwoo].

 

Sunggyu: What the... what happened to you?
Hoya: I had to give pocket money to my cousins...
Myungsoo: But why are you that depressed?
Hoya: I used to get pocket money last year when I went there, now I need to give poccket money whenever I go visit my place!!! My cousins look like Sungyeol!!! ...
Sungyeol: What's wrong with my face? It looks sweet~
Sungjong: Sungyeol-ah, what's wrong with your face?
Sungyeol: Oh~ it's because I ate a lot...
Sungjong: You just eat like a pig, when ever you go see your parents!!!

 

Woohyun came online.

 

Woohyun: Aish...
Dongwoo: What's wrong with you?
Woohyun: I got my money taken off by my cousins!
Hoya: You too? I gave them pocket money!!!
Woohyun: They said 'Happy new year' and starts bowing to me 3 times, so how could I not give them moeny?
Dongwoo: Woohyun-ah, it's not even new year yet...

 

 

※ Woohyun this is why you're a loner who loses money that easily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

- Bonus Time -

Woohyun's NO Life Radio ★

 

Woohyun: Annyoung haseyo, this is Woohyun who is so dumb that I gave my money to my cousins who is like over 30 at the moment~ those hyungs just looks like Sungyeol, that I want to punch them when I see them, how could I believe them that it's the new year today? Man, I feel so dumb right now. So, yeah.... we had a week rest and I went to visit my parents when my mother was cooking and I just sat next to her eating the food she cooked like a bad boy~ So now, should we go on to read the letter? It's from minjixjimin!!!

Woohyun! Why isn't Sungyeol and Myungsoo a couple?

Obviously, they don't match.

 

Woohyun: Myungsoo should be the loner~ because Sunggyu is now mine!! *evil laughs* he shouldn't have said to Sunggyu not to sleep with him for 100 days, because now he sleeps with me~ should we read the next letter which is from thier_shawol!!!

Woohyun oppa, are you losing your fans once again?

Don't worry, i'm used to being a loner.

 

Woohyun: But would be good if you all come back to me again~ sings to our first album "Come Back". Should we get on with the next letter? Ok, this time it's from ochi_kawaii!!!

namstar, until now your in love with Hoya? Don't yo want to try someone else?

It's either Sunggyu or Hoya.

 

Woohyun: Others are not my like alright?! Hmmmmmm, maybe.... just maybe??? Maybe??... Dongwoo? Eww, eww, but yeah~ let's get on with the next letter before I keep on thinking about other members and myself~ this letter is from Unknown00!!!

I think WooGyu is better couple than Myungyeol, do you agree?

I do agree that Sunggyu is mine.

 

Woohyun: Now, but when that 100 days finish.... i'll be bacck to getting lonely again. *sighs* haha, eventhough that Sunggyu is with me, Myungsoo and Sunggyu still talk to eachother. *frowns* I think i'm better beingthe loner. Anyways, let's read the last letter from today which is from Myungyeol!!!

Woohyun, who do you love more? Sunggyu, Hoya or your fans?

Fans.

 

Woohyun: If I say fans, would you come back to me? If not, my true answer is... going tobe.... i'll rather love myself than all three of you. anywys~ next corner is going to be PRANK MESSAGE so please sent us a lot of topics for us to message the members~ see you later!!!

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HELLO EVERYONE~ HAHAHA UPDATED!!!
DID YOU MISS MY UPDATE?!
I'M SICK AT THE MOMENT THAT I CAN'T THINK AS WELL~
HOPE YOU STILL ENJOYED READING IT!
SINCE I HAD A LOT OF HEADACHE AND A BAD COLD!
I SHORTENED TODAYS CHAPTER? SORRY SORRY ORRY SORRY!!

 

BUT EVENTHOUGH I'M STILL SICK TOMORROW, I'LL TRY TO
UPDATE A LOT MORE LONGER?! HMMM, DEPENDS ON IF I HAVE HEADACHE AGAIN.

 

NEXT IS PRANK MESSAGE~ IF YOU'RE NEW AND DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS
PLEASE READ CHAPTER 30 AND GIVE ME A TOPIC?! FOR THE NEXT UPDATE
THAT I'M GOING TO DO TOMORROW! THANK YOU !!

 

SUBSCRIBE & COOMMENT!