Chapter 2

Creating a Dancing Queen

The Next day at school, Hyoyeon was at her locker as she twirled her combo on the lock.  The halls were busy with students chatting and gossiping about drama.  Opening her locker, Hyoyeon scratched her head thinking about the events that happened last night.  

Did she really become Eunhyuk's slave or was that all a dream?

Sighing, she pulled her ponytail tighter around her messy blonde hair.  A small hand tapped her lightly on the shoulder.  She turned slowly to find her best friend Sunny standing right behind her.  Her eyes sparkled as her smile was bright. 

"Good Morning Hyoyeon," said Sunny. 

"Good Morning."  Hyoyeon quickly grabbed her books from the locker and closed the metal door. Her and Sunny then started to make their way to class.  

Sunny was looking cute like she always did.  Her hair was long and wavy as it rested perfectly on her shoulders.  She wore a pink and white striped mini skirt  that flowed outwards paired with a white lace tank top with a light colored jean jacket on top. 

"Did you dance last night?" asked Sunny. 

"Yeah about that," said Hyoyeon.  She leaned over and whispered into Sunny's ear about the events that happened last night.  Sunny then stared at Hyoyeon agaped. 

"He did what?" asked Sunny with her voice a little loud.  Hyoyeon put a finger to her lips begging her to be quiet. 

"He said that I have to become his slave."

"Well, tell him no, I don't see why people knowing that you are an amazing dancer is a bad thing."  Hyoyeon could think of many bad things that could happened if everyone knew that she could dance. 

Something then hit hard against Hyoyeon's shoulder and pushed her over to the side, nearly knocking her over.  She turned to see Suzy standing in front of her.  Her brown eyes were glaring at Hyoyeon. 

"You were in the way," she snarled and then she spun on her heel, making her way down the hallway.  

"Did she just-" before Sunny could finish, Fei (Suzy's BFF) shoved into Sunny and walked quickly to catch up to Suzy. 

"Oh They did not!" said Sunny with anger in her voice. 

"Hey," Sunny called after Suzy and Fei, "You need to apologize after running into someone."  The hallway suddenly grew quiet as the students began to watch the scene that unfolding before them.  Suzy and Fei quickly turned back around and faced Sunny and Hyoyeon with annoyed expressions on their faces. 

"Sunny, its okay," said Hyoyeon as she grabbed her friends arm.  She tried to shuffle Sunny away, but Sunny ripped her arm out of Hyoyeon's grip. 

"No it's not okay," said Sunny.  She started walking towards Suzy, but Hyoyeon quickly yanked her shoulders back. 

"Sunny please," pleaded Hyoyeon.  Completely ignoring her, Sunny turned to face Suzy who stood a few feet away.  Suzy had her arms crossed in front of her chest with a black coach bag hanging onto her right arm.  She stared hard at Sunny. 

"You can't just shove people aside, whenever you want to," yelled Sunny.  A crowd started to gather around them as students were anticipating a fight. 

"Sunny, people are staring," mumbled Hyoyeon as the growing number of eyes on them started to make her nervous. 

"I don't care," snapped Sunny.  Suzy continued to stare calmly at Sunny.  A small smirk then rounded at the corner of her lips. 

"I can do whatever I want," she said as she took steps towards Sunny and Hyoyeon, "It's my school."

Sunny scoffed at her, "What makes you think that this is your school?"

Fei stepped forward glaring at Sunny. 

"Everyone knows that she is the best female dancer in this school, it automatically makes her queen," said Fei.  Sunny laughed at the nonsense and Hyoyeon began to panic.  Don't say anything Sunny, she begged in thought.  

"Don't make me laugh," said Sunny, "The best dancer of this is so not you.  It's--" Hyoyeon quickly covered Sunny's mouth with her hand and pulled her away from Suzy and Fei.  

"What are you doing?" asked Hyoyeon in a low whisper.  

"Come on Hyoyeon, I'm trying to help you out," replied Sunny. 

"Help me out?" Hyoyeon stared at her friend with panic in her eyes. How could revealing my secret help me out? thought Hyoyeon. 

"There you are."  Hyoyeon turned around to find Eunhyuk stepping out from the crowd.  His brown eyes stared at Hyoyeon with interest.  His popularity was evident, because of all the girls became giddy at the sight of him.  Suzy's face brightened up and she skipped over to him. 

"Eunhyuk, how are you today?" she asked as she looped her arm with his.  But his gaze continued to be focused on Hyoyeon, completely ignoring Suzy.  He shrugged her off and walked over towards Hyoyeon.  Her heartbeat started to quicken as he came closer and closer.  the crowd watched in silence while Suzy stared at him in confusion.  He stopped in front of Hyoyeon and grabbed her hand.  

"Come," he said as he dragged her down the hallway.  Hyoyeon could not release herself from his strong grip.  Looking over her shoulder, she looked to Sunny for help, but she stood there frozen and stunned.  She looked over her other shoulder and saw Suzy's eyes ablaze as she stared at Hyoyeon with hatred.  They walked down the hallway with students staring at them in silence. 

"Where are you taking me?" asked Hyoyeon.  Eunhyuk did not respond.  They made their way down another hallway that was completely empty.  They entered one of the dance studios.  He released her hand and walked over to the seating towards the back of the studio.  She stared at him in confusion. 

"Why are we here?" asked Hyoyeon.  Eunhyuk sat down in one of the chairs and began to make himself comfy. 

"I want you to dance for me," said Eunhyuk.  Hyoyeon froze and shook her head no. 

"I can't dance."

"Don't lie to me.  I saw the way you danced last night."  Knots started to form inside her stomach as she scanned her mind for some other kind of excuse.  She did not want to dance, especially under Eunhyuk's gaze. 

"I should be getting to class."  She turned towards the door and placed her hand on the knob.  She tried to open it but it did not budge.  She pushed hard on the door and she then heard someone laughing.  She turned to face Eunhyuk who was holding a key in his hand. 

"You are not going anywhere until you dance. Remember you are my slave."  Her heart started to beat faster and she could feel sweat forming on the palms of her hands.  

"I'm not dressed to dance," she said.  It was true the clothes she was wearing were not dancing material.  The jeans she wore did not allow for a ton of movement and the shirt she wore was very loose and baggy.  eunhyuk raised an eyebrow at her.  She looked down at the floor as she was beginning to blush under his gaze. 

"Here," he said and a little duffle bag slide under Her gaze.  She looked up at Eunhyuk in confusion.  "I guessed on the size."  She picked up the bag and opened it to find a pair of sweats and a tank top inside. 

"Go on and change."  Hyoyeon closed the bag and walked quickly to the storage closet.  Quickly she changed into the clothes.  The sweatpants were a black color and cut off right above the knee.  the tank top was a light blue color and was very form fitting.  She usually wore baggy t-shirts and started to feel uncomfortable in the tightness of the tank top.  While walking out of the closet, she was redoing her hair and putting it into a messy bun.  Eunhyuk stared at her and smiled. 

"Very nice," he said as his voice purred.  She immediately started blushing.

"So what do you want me to dance?" she asked.  her knees began to shake and her palms were really sweating. 

"How about those moves that you were dancing last night," he said. 

"Those we just random moves, I don't remember what I did last night."  her voice shook a little.  Eunhyuk stared at her with curiosity in his eyes. 

"Then freestyle it like you did last night," he said.  She then started to feel a little uneasy. 

"Okay," she said softly.  She stood in front of Eunhyuk and took a deep steady breath in. 

"You don't have to face me if you don't want to," he said.  Nodding her head, she slowly turned around, having her back to Eunhyuk.  Even then, she still felt nervous.  Having someone watching her dance was nerve racking.  She did not even allow Sunny to watch her. 

"Anytime now," said Eunhyuk.  She took another deep breath and started to move her legs.  

They were still shaking causing her movements to be jagged.  her body began to feel like jello as her nerves were getting the best of her.  Looking into the mirror, she could see that her whole body was out of sync.  Her legs were moving jaggedly, her arms had no life in them, and her hips were not even moving.  She could picture Eunhyuk smiling or laughing at her right now.  But in the mirror, she could see Eunhyuk watching her intensly.  His eyes were following her every movement as his face stayed solem, showing no emotion. 

Hyoyeon then stopped and fell to her knees.  Her legs were shaking wildly and her heart was beating fast.  her cheeks were flushed as a fresh coat of sweat coated her skin.  She could not do it.  She could not dance in front of Eunhyuk no matter how hard she tried to force herself. 

"I knew it," said Eunhyuk.  Her eyes fell to the wooden floors in front of her.  The embarrassment was evident on her face and with her slumped shoulders.  He walked over to her and squatted down so he was level with her.  Her eyes remained glued to the ground.  

The secret had been realized.  

The mystery that she tried to keep hidden.  

She successfully hid it for years.

 It was a secret that nobody knew, not even her best friend, Sunny.

 Sunny did not know the reason to why Hyoyeon did not want anybody to know about her talent.  Tears began to collect at the corner of her eyes. 

"They way you danced just now confirmed it for me."  Eunhyuk slid his fingers underneath Hyoyeon's chin and lifted it up.  Her brown eyes were beginning to turn red as single tears rolled down her cheeks. His eyes were then filled with concern at the sight of her crying. 

"You can't dance in front of other people can you?"

 


Hey everybody :) I hope that you are liking my fanfic! I just felt like thanking all of the people who have recently subscribed to my story :)

DarkMischievousKiss

RomanticShadows

SweetMelodicKiss

Kara-Lover

HotEmberBoy

viaxoxo

DarShadowedKisses

haruma2911

BAP 1010

lunarwing

sharonlin0118

HYOloveRONA

KazeNoSkyress

Thanks alot for subscribing and I will hope for your continued support!

Also please leave comments :) I would like to get feed back if something is unclear, confusing, or could be better!  

Leave me some ideas :)

Thanks again!