Chapter 3

Creating a Dancing Queen

Eunhyuk leaned against the cool wall outside the girls' locker room as he waited for Hyoyeon to finish cleaning up.  When he saw Hyoyeon dancing so passionately and the way she begged him to keep it a secret last night, he began to ponder why she did not want anybody to know.  An idea then started to form in his head and he needed to test to see if it was true.  The way she danced this morning definitely proved it.  

She is scared, frightened to dance in front of other people.  

Her movements were jagged and not as smooth as they were last night.  Her body was stressed and full of tension.  The eyes were empty and frightened, not the same pair of eyes that were filled with passion that Eunhyuk saw last night. 

The door opened and Hyoyeon emerged from the locker room, dressed back in her jeans and shirt.  Her blonde hair was still pulled into a messy bun.  Her eyes widened when she saw Eunhyuk. 

"I thought you were going back to class," said Hyoyeon. 

"I've made a decision on something," said Eunhyuk.  He kicked himself off the wall and walked over to Hyoyeon. 

"What?" she asked. 

"I'm going to help you."

"Help me with what?"

"With overcoming your fear."  She sighed and rubbed her forehead.

"You don't have to do that."

"Yes I do."

"Why?"  Eunhyuk smirked at her. 

"Because I have become suddenly interested in you Hyoyeon."  She could then feel her cheeks start to heat up. "And because  I want to see that dancer that I saw last night again."  She bit her lip in thought. 

"Will you be able to help me?" Her eyes were filled with doubt.  Eunhyuk smiled and nodded his head. 

"You will have to do everything I say, if you are really determined to get over your fear."  She tapped her chin for a minute, questioning whether he would actually be able to do it.  She then looked into his eyes and saw the confidence in them. 

"Okay, I will."  She smiled and it made Eunhyuk smile as well. 

"That's the first time I have seen you smile before," he said.  She blushed and Eunhyuk laughed as her shyness.  His hand patted her lightly on the top of her head and made his way down the hallway. 

"Meet me in the dance studio once school is out and this does not excuse you from being my slave," he yelled over his shoulder.  She watched him make his way down the long white hallway.   She hugged the duffel bag he gave her close to her chest. Will he be able to help me? she asked herself. 

 

 

At the end of the school day, Hyoyeon made her way down to the dance studios.  Her heart was pounding in her chest and her palms were beginning to sweat.  She was nervous to be around Eunhyuk.  Something about him made her heart tremble.  He also is the only person in the entire world who knew her secret.  

She reached the girls' locker room and quickly changed into the clothes he gave her earlier.  She stared at herself in the mirror.  She pulled a thick headband around her head to keep her overgrown bangs from falling into her face.  Taking a slow deep breath, Hyoyeon left the locker room and went to the dance studio they were in before.

Peering through the window she saw Eunhyuk stretching out his body.  He was dressed in a pair of baggy sweats and a white t-shirt.  His hair was hidden inside a black beanie that sat atop his head.  She stared at his muscles and could feel herself blushing at the sight of them. 

Placing her hand on the doorknob, she turned it slowly and entered the studio.  Eunhyuk looked over at her and smiled.  She walked in and started stretching her arms. 

"So what are we doing?" she asked.  Eunhyuk went over to the stereo and placed a cd inside it. 

"We are going to experiment first," he said. 

"Experiment?" She sat down and started to stretch out her legs.  The stereo began playing some music that had a fast beat to it. 

"See what you are comfortable with."  Eunhyuk reached out his hand to Hyoyeon.  She hesitated, 

"It's alright," he reassured her.  She then took his hand and he pulled her up from the floor. 

"Okay so I thought that it might be easier for you to dance if you had a partner."  Hyoyeon nodded her head.  Eunhyuk then pulled Hyoyeon tight to his body.  His aroma filled Hyoyeon's head and his strong arms wrapped around her back made her feel weird inside.  

"Follow my lead, okay?" asked Eunhyuk. 

"Okay," replied Hyoyeon. 

At first she did not know what to do, but then she fell into a rhythm with Eunhyuk.  His strong hands guided her along the room as they pushed and pulled her in many different directions.  Her hips flowed along with her arms and in turn her legs moved swiftly across the dance floor.  

Her movements were still jagged, but they were definitely much smoother than they were earlier.  Eunhyuk twirled her around the room.  Their bodies connected as they traveled from one end of the room to the other.  Hyoyeon's movements were then gradually getting smoother as they continued to dance.  

She then found herself beginning to love the way Eunhyuk' hands touched her skin and guided her along.  Every time his hand would run across her smooth arm, excitement surged through her body.  His gaze stayed locked with Hyoyeon's as they swiftly caressed the wooden floors beneath their feet. 

This feeling was something that Hyoyeon had never felt before.  His touch would send shock waves through her body.  His gaze would send chills down her back.  His presence seemed to make her heart skip a beat. 

The music had stopped a while ago, but the two of them continued.  Eunhyuk could not get enough of the angel that danced with him.  Her moves became so elegant and her eyes began burning with passion again.  That same passion that entranced him the first time he saw Hyoyeon dance.  

Eunhyuk pulled Hyoyeon close to his body.  They both were breathing heavily from the time they spent dancing.  Sweat coated their skin, their cheeks were flushed, and their hearts were racing.  

"You dance beautifully Hyoyeon," said Eunhyuk after he managed to catch his breath.  

"Thanks," she replied.  Eunhyuk smiled.  They then broke apart and an awkward silence filled the room.  Hyoyeon rubbed the sweat off her forehead with the back of her hand and looked at the time on the wall. 

"I should get home, before my mom starts worrying," she said.  Eunhyuk nodded his head and watch her head for the door.  

"Thanks for everything," she yelled over her shoulder before she disappeared out the door.  She quickly walked down the hallway to the locker room.  She opened the door and took one step inside.  

She then felt two hands grab her and drag her to the ground. 

 


Hey guys, this chapter seems a little bit short....

and I am very sorry for that....

Anyway, I hope that you will continue reading my story and such....

Please comment, rate, subscribe....

just do something.....

I will try to update the next chapter as soon as possible :)

But it may be a while because I have a three day spanish test starting tomorrow so I probably won't be updating it for a while :(

Thanks everyone