Chapter 12

Creating a Dancing Queen

Hey Everyone!

"Guess whos back?"

(I just had to do it)

Thanks you guys for being patient 

I just got a job this summer and now I work eight hours a day in front of a computer screen 

>________<

FML

So I have been busy

Hopefully this chapter was worth the wait!


They both arrived at the dance studio.  They could feel tension in the air when they walked in. Leeteuk and Sunny were sitting on the floor, cross legged, watching the glaring session that was going on between Donghae and Sungmin. 

"What's going on?" asked Hyoyeon.  Leeteuk and Sunny both sighed. 

"They won't stop fighting," said Leeteuk with annoyance in his voice. 

"It's all cause Donghae's techniques are stupid," said Sungmin.  Donghae clenched his fist tighter.

"No, it's all because little Sungmin thinks that he is so great that everyone should listen to him," accused Donghae.  Sungmin gritted his teeth. Sunny sighed and hugged her knees to her chest. 

"You have got to be kidding me," said Kyuhyun with annoyance in his voice.  

"You guys are fighting over who gets to teach Sunny their way?" asked Hyoyeon in disbelief.  She could not believe that they were fighting over something so trivial.  The two guys continued glaring at each other. 

"Come on you two, grow up already," yelled Kyuhyun.  He was clearly annoyed with their fighting. 

"I will stop once Donghae agrees that my way is better," said Sungmin. 

"That won't happen even in your wildest dreams," growled Donghae. Sunny was now glaring at both of them.  Oh no, Sunny is about to snap, thought Hyoyeon as she recognized the look she was giving both of them. 

"Oh because you got second in the school dance competition, you think that you are better than me?" asked Sungmin. 

"Yes I believe that my level is ten times higher than yours," said Donghae with a gloating voice.  He was giving a smug look and Sungmin was now fuming.  Leeteuk groaned and laid his back onto the floor.  Kyuhyun glared at both of them and Sunny was definitely reaching her limit of patience.  

"Just admit it, I am a better dancer than you," said Donghae. 

"Oh don't make me laugh," replied Sungmin.  

Sunny then quickly stood up from the floor. She clearly had enough of their bickering.  

"Oh ," muttered Hyoyeon.  Her voice was quiet enough that no one else heard her, except Kyuhyun.  He looked at her from the corner of his eye.  

Sunny walked up to Donghae.  She raised her hand and slapped him across the face.  The room fell silent. Leeteuk quickly sat up from the ground and stared at her in awe.  She quickly spun around and then slapped Sungmin across the face. 

Kyuhyun stared at the scene in front of him wide eyed.  Hyoyeon shook her head.  Both Donghae and Sungmin stood frozen and stunned.  Sunny glared at both of them and quickly walked out of the room.  She slammed the door shut behind her. 

"Excuse me," said Hyoyeon as she quickly walked after her friend.  She found Sunny on the floor.  Her nostrils were flaring as she was fuming.  Her breathing was heavy from being frustrated.  Hyoyeon sighed and sat down next to Sunny. 

"If you came out here to scold me, you better leave me alone," muttered Sunny as she stared straight ahead, not looking at Hyoyeon. 

"I did not come out here to scold you," said Hyoyeon, "I wanted to see if you are alright?"

Sunny shook her head and sighed heavily. 

"They were just arguing over something so stupid and they kept on going.  I just felt like I had to do something."  

"They were really stunned by your actions."  Sunny smiled a little. 

"I think that they did not expect someone as cute as you to become so violent," said Hyoyeon as she nudged Sunny's shoulder with her shoulder. 

"Yeah, did you see the looks on their faces?" asked Sunny. They both burst into a laughing fit as they pictured the stunned looks on all of their faces.  Once they calmed down, Hyoyeon patted Sunny on the shoulder. 

"I think that you did the right thing.  They had to be stopped," said Hyoyeon.  Sunny nodded her head. 

"Now they will think twice about fighting," said Sunny as she gave Hyoyeon a cute smile.  Hyoyeon smiled. 

"They most definitely will." 

Sunny sighed and rested her head on her knees.  

"You sure that you're okay?" asked Hyoyeon. 

"Yeah, I'm fine," replied Sunny.  She turned to face Hyoyeon. 

"Why were you and Kyuhyun late today?" asked Sunny. Hyoyeon froze and replayed everything that happened earlier that day in her head. 

"Hyoyeon?"  Sunny was looking at her with eyes full of concern. 

"I don't think you would believe me if I told you." 

"Try me."  Sunny then stared at Hyoyeon with curious eyes as she waited for her to speak.  Hyoyeon took a deep breath and told Sunny about everything.  From Kyuhyun's plan to being caught by Eunhyuk. 

After explaining, Sunny sat there speechless as he mouth hung open.  Her surprised look quickly curled into a smile.  She grabbed Hyoyeon's arm and shook it hard. 

"Hyoyeon, I can't believe you did something so so," Sunny paused as she was trying to think of a word, "Courageous."

"I know, I can't believe it either." 

"I'm so proud of you!" Sunny gave Hyoyeon a bright smile as she giggled at the thought of Hyoyeon sneaking into Suzy's room. 

"Thanks." 

"I still am in shock that you of all people snuck into Suzy's house."  Sunny giggled some more.  Hyoyeon smiled. 

"Now what are we going to do?" asked Hyoyeon.  Sunny sighed and leaned her head back against the wall. 

"I have absolutely no idea," said Sunny.  They sat in silence for a minute and Sunny snapped her fingers. 

"I know, let's go shopping," said Sunny.  She jumped up from the floor and grabbed Hyoyeon's hands. 

"What about practice?" asked Hyoyeon.  Sunny pulled her up from the ground. 

"We can have one day off right, besides we have school tomorrow and I have not gotten a new outfit in weeks."  Hyoyeon gave in and let Sunny drag her down the hallway and out of the school. 

 

The next day, Hyoyeon arrived at her locker and saw Sunny skipping down the hallway in her new outfit.  It was a white skirt paired with a light pink tank top and a light wash jean jacket on top.  She smiled brightly as she flounced around in her new skirt. 

"Morning Hyoyeon," she said with a bright smile. 

"Morning Sunny." 

"Aren't you going to compliment my new outfit?"  Sunny then started doing modeling poses. 

"I already complimented it like a million times yesterday when you picked it out."

"Come on Hyoyeon, please?"  Sunny gave Hyoyeon puppy dog eyes that she could never seem to resist. 

"Fine, Sunny I really like you new outfit."  Sunny smiled and hugged Hyoyeon tightly.  They both then started walking to class.  The reached the end of the hallway and were about to round the corner when they heard someone yelling.  They both peeked their heads around the corner and saw Eunhyuk walking down the hallway with Suzy running after him. 

"Eunhyuk, please wait," yelled Suzy.  Panic was written on her face as she closed the gap between her and Eunhyuk.  He stopped abruptly causing Suzy to run into him slightly. 

"Please, let me explain," pleaded Suzy as she clasped two hands together in front of her.  She was out of breath as her eyes pleaded with Eunhyuk. 

"What is there to explain?"  asked Eunhyuk as he quickly spun around to face her.  

"You have changed so much Suzy.  I don't think I want to be around you anymore," he continued.  Suzy's eyes went wide as if she got slapped across the face. 

"Where is the Suzy I met in middle school?" he asked.  Suzy's eyes fell to the floor as she bit her lip.  Tears were beginning to form at the corner of her eyes.  Eunhyuk sighed and then turned away from her.  He then made his way down the hallway.  Suzy wrapped her arms around herself and stopped chasing after Eunhyuk.  She watched him leave with a sad expression on her face.  Tears were now rolling down her cheeks.  

Hyoyeon's heart began to hurt for Suzy.  

Suzy quickly turned and dashed the other way.

"What was that about?" asked Sunny.  Hyoyeon shook her head. 

"I have absolutely no idea," replied Hyoyeon. 

 

Hyoyeon kept on thinking about the scene between Suzy and Eunhyuk in her head.  She was still curious about what they were talking about.  Did it have something to do with her?  Was it about her and Kyuhyun being at Suzy's house?  It could be many different possibilities

She could not seem to figure out what went down between them. 

"Earth to Hyoyeon," said Sunny as Hyoyeon watch a hand wave in front of her eyes. 

"Class already ended," said Sunny.  Hyoyeon looked around the classroom and noticed students filing out of the classroom. 

"Oh, sorry Sunny, didn't realize I zoned out."  

"Let's go to lunch."  Hyoyeon quickly gathered her books and walked out of the classroom with Sunny. 

They went to the lunch room, got their lunch, and sat down. 

"What were you zoning out about in class?" asked Sunny.  

"I am still trying to understand what happened this morning."

"Oh that."

"You don't think it has something to do with me and Kyuhyun?"  Sunny just shook her head. 

"I don't think you need to be worried about what happened this morning. It's none of your business."  Hyoyeon shrugged and looked down at the food in front of her. 

"Hey guys."  Hyoyeon and Sunny looked up and saw Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Donghae, and Sungmin standing next to the table. 

"Hey," replied Hyoyeon.  Sunny did not look at them as she continued to stare at her food in front of her.  She was still clearly mad about yesterday.  

"These two have something they want to say to you, Sunny," said Kyuhyun as he gestured to Donghae and Sungmin.  Sunny sighed and looked up at them.  

"Sunny, we are sorry for our fighting yesterday," said Donghae. 

"Yeah, we are very sorry for making you upset," said Sungmin.  Sunny did not respond as she continued to stare hard at the two guys.  They both shifted uncomfortably in the silence. 

"Will you forgive us?" asked Sungmin meekly.  Sunny took a deep breath and slowly nodded her head. Donghae and Sungmin both sighed with relief.

"On one condition," said Sunny as she held up her finger.

"You guys are never to fight again."  They both nodded their heads in agreement and Sunny smiled.  

"Mind if we join you guys for lunch?" asked Leeteuk.  

"What about keeping this from Eunhyuk?" asked Sunny.  

"I still do not understand why this is a big secret.  He won't figure it out if we sit together for one day," said Kyuhyun as all four of them sat down at the table.

"Besides Eunhyuk is not here anyways," said Sungmin.

 "He left?" asked Hyoyeon as she looked over at Sunny.  Sunny just shrugged her shoulders. 

"Why did he leave?" she asked. 

"I don't really know, something about not feeling that great so he decided to leave," replied Donghae. 

"So he is ditching class?" asked Sunny. Donghae nodded his head. 

"Was it because of the fight with Suzy this morning?" asked Hyoyeon. 

"That seems to be the topic of the day today.  The scene between Suzy and Eunhyuk," said Leeteuk. 

"What was the whole thing about anyway?" asked Hyoyeon. 

"I have absolutely no idea.  Suzy must have just pissed him off," said Sungmin.  Hyoyeon looked over at Kyuhyun.  He was silent and seemed to be lost in thought.  His eyes then met Hyoyeon's and it seemed that they both had the same thought. 

"Whatever it is, they will both probably get over it anyway," said Sungmin. The conversation then switched to a different topic as everyone was eating their lunch.  Hyoyeon just stared at her food as she seemed to have lost her desire to eat.


A/N:

What do you guys think?

I know its been awhile

I definitely have missed you guys!

Thanks to all of you for sticking to my story

I was thinking about maybe adding a couple spin off

chapters focused more on Sunny

What do you guys think?

Also thanks to my new subscribers :)

Kairimikio

smartzy

Hyonnies

ren1234

Hyuks_Jewel_Goddess

sharkbait0o

Aimaniza

You guys are so freaking fantastic!