Chapter 19

Creating a Dancing Queen

Hyoyeon quickly ran out of the dance studio and left the school.  She needed to find Kyuhyun as soon as possible and had a guess where he could be.  She walked quickly to the park where she was with him before and looked around.  After a few minutes of walking around the park she finally spotted him on the swing set.  Kyuhyun looked tired and slightly pale.  He seemed to be lost in thought and Hyoyeon approached him slowly.  She walked over to him and called his name once she stood in front of him. 

"Hey Kyuhyun."  Kyuhyun look up at Hyoyeon a little startled at first, but he then managed a small smile.  

"Hey Hyoyeon, what brings you here?" he asked.  His voice sounded a little bit croggy. 

"I was looking for you actually," said Hyoyeon as she took a seat on the swing next to him. "You look really pale.  How long have you been sick?"  Kyuhyun cleared his throat and sighed. 

"I got this really bad cold the day after the dance competition.  I don't know how I got it, but I am starting to feel better." 

"That's good."  Hyoyeon clenched her hands together tightly and looked down at them.  After a couple seconds of silence she then looked back up at the sky.  She was extremely nervous.   

"The weather is nice today isn't it?" said Hyoyeon and Kyuhyun gave her a knowing look. 

"Hyoyeon, just say it," he said.  Hyoyeon was slightly startled and looked over at him. 

"Say what?" 

"I can tell that you have something on your mind that you need to tell me and you are coming up with different topics to delay it, so out with it."  Hyoyeon sighed and shook her head.  He already figured it out. 

"I can never seem to fool you can I." Hyoyeon gave him a small smile and then looked back down at the ground again.  Kyuhyun stayed silent and waited for her to speak.  Taking a deep breath, Hyoyeon then turned to face Kyuhyun straight on.  

"That night after the dance competition, you opened up to me and confessed.  You told me I could take my time to figure out an answer."  She paused for a second as she tried to form her next set of words.  Kyuhyun perked up slightly and Hyoyeon could see a sense of hope in his eyes.  This made her heart begin to break as she knew that he was going to be hurt.  "Well, I have come up with my answer, and I have say that I don't have the same feelings for you Kyuhyun as you have for me." His face fell as if those words had slapped him.  

"What I'm saying is that I see you more as a really close friend of mine, but nothing  more than that."  Hyoyeon quickly let her eyes fall to the ground in front of her, not wanting to see his face after she told him.  She didn't want to hurt him, but she had to be honest.  A few seconds of silence had passed and Hyoyeon held her breath.  She was waiting for response or at least somthing from him.

"It's because of Eunhyuk isn't it."  Those words caught Hyoyeon offguard as her head snapped up from the ground to face Kyuhyun.  His expression was full of pain and he held his eyes down.  

"What?" she asked, not knowing what else to say.  Kyuhyun then looked up at her. 

"I can see the way you look at him, Hyoyeon, I'm not blind," he said.  

"I'm not quite sure what you mean."  Kyuhyun sighed and shook his head. 

"You like Eunhyuk, don't you?"  Hyoyeon in her breath.  She didn't know what to do or say at that moment.  It was true, Hyoyeon did realize that her feelings were for Eunhyuk.  A couple seconds of silence passed and Kyuhyun continued "It's okay, Hyoyeon.  I understand."

"You do?"  Kyuhyun nodded his head and tried to give a small smile. 

"You can't give your heart to me because it belongs to someone else, I understand that, but it doesn't mean that it's not painful."  

"I'm sorry Kyuhyun."  Her eyes fell to the ground again.  Kyuhyun got off his swing and stood in front of Hyoyeon. 

"You don't have to apologize."  

"But I feel horrible." 

"You should."  Hyoyeon then looked up at him with a little bit of panic, but he just smiled at her. "If you didn't then I would think something was wrong with you."  He then ruffled his hand through her hair. 

"Hey, don't do that," she said as she pushed his hand away.  This made her smile and feel a little bit better.  She then stood up from the swing and hugged Kyuhyun tightly.  

"I really am sorry," she said as she rested her head on his shoulder.  He patted her softly on the head.

"I know," he replied.  

"Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" Kyuhyun laughed softly and then released Hyoyeon from the hug.  He then placed his hands on her shoulders and looked deeply into her eyes.

"Don't worry about me.  I will get over it, eventually."  Hyoyeon gave him a look of pity. 

"Really?"  Kyuhyun nodded his head. 

"But you have to make me a promise." 

"A promise?"  Kyuhyun nodded his head. 

"Promise me that after today you won't look at me with that look of pity that you have on right now."  Hyoyeon gave him a confused look and he sighed.  "I just don't want to be stuck in a pity party so don't give me that look okay?"

"Okay."

"Can you promise me that?"  Hyoyeon nodded her head. 

"I promise."  Kyuhyun gave her a small smile. 

"Good." A couple seconds of silence passed and Hyoyeon wanted make sure of something. 

"So are we still friends?" asked Hyoyeon.  

"Of course," he replied with a smile.  Hyoyeon gave a sigh of relief.  

"I should probably get going," said Kyuhyun. 

"Yeah, you should get some rest," she replied, "See you tomorrow?"

"Yes, you will definitely see me tomorrow."  With that Kyuhyun and Hyoyeon went their separate ways.  Hyoyon smiled to herself as she made her way home. 

 

The next day at school, Hyoyeon was walking down the hallway and she felt like something was off.  As she walked, she noticed that the people she passed were staring at her and then start whispering to each other.  A bad feeling began to form in the pit of her stomach.  She quickened her pace as she made her way to her locker.  She rounded the corner of one hallway and stopped in her tracks.  The hallway was littered with photos with red writing on them.  Crowds of students were whispering as they looked through the photos.  Among the crowd of students, she spotted Sungmin and Sunny as they both were frantically picking up the photos.  

"Hey, give me those," yelled Sunny as she ripped them out of other students hands.  Donghae then came running in with a trash bag. 

"Here, I got a trash bag," he said.  Hyoyeon then knelt down to one of the photos and picked it up.  Curious to see what the fuss was all about, she flipped it over and her stomach dropped.  It was a picture of her with red letters splashed across it.  The words written on it said "Go to hell ."  The world began to spin around her as she stared at the picture in disbelief. 

"Hyoyeon."  She looked over and Sunny was standing next to her with her eyes full of concern.  "We were trying to clean up the mess before you saw it."  Hyoyeon then looked over and also saw Leeteuk and Suzy joined in the fray of cleaning up the pictures.   The picture was suddenly ripped from her hands and Hyoyeon saw that it was Eunhyuk.  He stared at the photo for a minute and then crumpled it up in his hand.  He was furious.  

"Come on," he said as he grabbed Hyoyeon's hand and pulled her away from the hallway.  Hyoyeon looked over her shoulder and saw Sunny staring after her in concern.  Eunhyuk walked her down another hallway and towards the dance studios.  He opened the door to one of them and they both entered.  He shut the door behind them and the turned to face Hyoyeon. 

"I can't believe someone would do this," he said with his voice clrealy filled with anger.  Hyoyeon did not respond and just stayed silent.  She could feel her body go weak.  She didn't understand what was going on.  She felt her eyes sink to the floor in front of her as she wrapped her arms protectively in front of her chest. 

"Are you okay?" She looked up at Eunhyuk as his dark eyes were staring at her in concern.  

"I don't really understand," she replied.  She felt hurt, scared, and confused.  Her legs felt shaky and she was begining to feel nauseous as well.  Eunhyuk sighed and then pulled Hyoyeon into a tight hug.  

"I don't really either, but don't worry about it," he said as he held her tightly, "I will protect you."


Hey Everybody!

It's been a while since I updated and I'm sorry to tell you that I won't be able to update as often as I'm taking summer classes for college. 

I would like to thank you all for your support and I would like to express my gratitude for all the people who have stuck with my story since the beginning! I don't plan on ending it anytime soon so stay tuned for the next update!

I hope you guys like the update and the new poster I got for the story :)

I also hope you all have a very good day!


Just some gifs of Super Junior because I am soooooo excited for their COMEBACK with LEETEUK!!!!!

tumblr_n8370j8ftS1qiq56ao1_500.gif

tumblr_n83aziaI7X1qiq56ao3_500.gif

tumblr_n82ad9Q8D91qiq56ao1_500.gif

tumblr_n7mv56j9pP1r4p4peo1_500.gif

tumblr_miyc9kYgFG1r4jxpwo1_500.gif

LEETEUK!!!!

tumblr_n81wd9coVK1tqtizto1_500.gif

tumblr_mcodjndENX1qbc3l9o2_250.giftumblr_mcodjndENX1qbc3l9o3_250.giftumblr_mcodjndENX1qbc3l9o4_250.giftumblr_mcodjndENX1qbc3l9o1_250.gif

tumblr_m53m5mZEr01rwfecpo1_500.gif

tumblr_mseofy6Wgx1s5f8e9o1_500.gif

Sorry I'm way too excited for this!!!