Chapter 11

Creating a Dancing Queen

Hyoyeon was taking deep breaths as she stood behind a fence.  She and Kyuhyun were standing outside a plain white house.  It was not just any house. It was Suzy's house.  Her and Kyuhyun were going to execute the plan he made up for getting Eunhyuk's bag back. 

Hyoyeon was replaying the details of the plan through her head.  Kyuhyun was staring at the house with a little evil smirk on his face.  He was rather pleased about his plan and could not wait to try it out.  He then turned to Hyoyeon. 

"Ready to get started?" he asked.  Hyoyeon swallowed hard and slowly nodded her head.  Knots were forming in the pit of her stomach. His part of the plan was rather easy while Hyoyeon had to do the hard part of it. 

"Alright, remember once I go inside, you need to book it," said Kyuhyun.  Hyoyeon nodded her head and took another slow deep breath. She could not understand why she had agreed to this plan in the first plan.  It was definitely something that was way out of her comfort zone.

Kyuhyun nodded his head and walked out from behind the fence, making his way up the white sidewalk up to the front door.  Hyoyeon leaned against the fence and was slowly trying to regulate her breathing.  She then heard Kyuhyun knock on the door and she slowly poked her head around the edge of the fence.  Kyuhyun was waiting patiently for someone to answer.

How can he be so calm? Hyoyeon asked herself.

The door opened and a woman appeared.  She looked very much like an older version of Suzy.  She possessed the same raven black hair and dark brown eyes that Suzy had.  The warm smile that she gave Kyuhyun looked exactly like the warm smile that Suzy would give to Eunhyuk and his friends.  It was sweet and genuine smile that Hyoyeon thought was extremely pretty. It was definitely a smile that Hyoyeon probably would never get from Suzy in her entire lifetime.  Whenever Suzy had to be nice to Hyoyeon, she would give her a very forced, weak smile that looked entirely fake. 

Kyuhyun and the woman were talking and she motioned for him to come inside.  She disappeared into the house and Kyuhyun looked over his shoulder.  He gave Hyoyeon a thumbs up before disappearing into the house.

It was now Hyoyeon's time to act out the plan.  She took another deep breath and quickly rushed up the sidewalk.  She leaped over the shrubs lining the sidewalk and squatted quickly out sight of the windows.  She then quickly crawled through the grass around the side of the house to the back.

She saw the vine wall that Kyuhyun had described to her earlier.  It was supposedly her way to Suzy's room.  She then crept up and looked into the window that seemed to look into the kitchen.  She saw the woman and Kyuhyun walking down the hallway.   The woman turned her head towards Hyoyeon's direction.  Hyoyeon quickly ducked out of sight and could feel her heartbeat starting to race.  Her palms were beginning to sweat as she grew more nervous. 

The window above her flew open and Hyoyeon held her breath.  She looked up slowly and saw two hands resting on the sill of the window. 

"It's such a beautiful day, don't you think Kyuhyun?" asked the woman.  The hands then disappeared back inside and Hyoyeon could hear footsteps walking away from the window.  Hyoyeon sighed with relief and slowly crept up to the window.  She peaked into it and saw Kyuhyun standing in the hallway and the woman stood in front of the window.  Her back was to Hyoyeon. 

"Yes it is," replied Kyuhyun.  The woman then walked over to the coffee maker in the kitchen and poured herself a cup.  

"Do you want one?" She asked Kyuhyun.  He shook his head no.  She then leaned against the counter while holding the cup in her hands. 

"Now what was it that you needed?" she asked. 

"I need to speak with Suzy," he said. 

"What about?"

"I think I left my wallet here and was wondering if she had seen it."  Hyoyeon pondered that for a minute.  Does Kyuhyun come to her place often? she asked herself. 

"I think that she is in her room," said the woman.  She set down her cup on the counter and walked over to the stairs.  The way she walked reminded Hyoyeon of the way that Suzy walks.  With confidence and elegance.  Hyoyeon sighed wishing that she was that confident in herself. 

She then looked at Kyuhyun who was looking back at her.  He was motioning his arms upwards  as a signal.  Hyoyeon slowly nodded her head. 

It was time for her to climb.  She then saw Kyuhyun disappear up the stairs.  Walking over to the vine wall, she took a deep breath.  It was going to be a long way up.  She then grabbed onto the wall and slowly pulled herself up it.  Telling herself not to look down, she tried to climb faster to reach Suzy's room before her window of time closed.

She reached Suzy's window, it was cracked open a tiny bit.  She peered inside.  Her room was definitely a room that Hyoyeon expected from Suzy.  It had zebra print wallpaper and a giant fluffy purple rug on the floor.  She had a pink vanity on one side of the room in which the counter was covered in a ton of makeup and hair products.  Her walls were decorated with dance posters.  She also had a little shelf that housed a ton of trophies and ribbons that Hyoyeon guessed she had won.

Hyoyeon then saw Suzy laying on her stomach on her bed.  Her legs were crossed on top of her blue bedspread.  She had headphones in and was looking through a magazine.  Her face was solemn as her eyes were scanning through the pages.  A knock sounded at the door and Suzy took out her headphones.   

"What?" she asked in an annoyed tone.  A tone that she used a lot when she would talk to Hyoyeon. 

"Darling, Kyuhyun is here to see you."  Suzy had a puzzled look on her face. 

"What does he want?" she muttered to herself as she swung herself off the bed and over to the door.  She opened it. 

"I got it mom," she said and her mom smiled as she left down the hallway.

"What do you want?" Suzy asked.  Kyuhyun glided over to her bed and jumped onto it.  He then grabbed the magazine and was flipping through it. Suzy crossed her arms over her chest and stared at him hard. 

"Why are you wasting your time reading this?" he asked.  Suzy snatched the magazine away from him and glared.

"I asked first," she said in a hard tone.  Kyuhyun sighed and laid his hands behind his head.  He then started to make himself comfortable on her bed just to annoy Suzy.  It worked.  Suzy had a displeased face as she tapped her foot impatiently.

"I think I left my wallet here," said Kyuhyun.  He snuggled himself more into the bed and closed his eyes.  Suzy sighed and smacked him with the magazine. 

"You know, you could have just texted me and I would have gotten it for you," said Suzy, "You did not need to come to my house."

"I just wanted to make sure that I got it back," he said.  Suzy sighed in frustration. 

"Still, how could you have left something so important at my house of all places?" 

"Have you seen it?" asked Kyuhyun.  He lifted his head up to look at Suzy.  She shook her head no. 

"Well," said Kyuhyun as he sat up on the bed.  "Mind if I look for it?"  Suzy then gave him an irritated look. 

"Fine, where do you think you left it last?" she asked.  He then stood up from the her bed. 

"In the basement."  Suzy rolled her eyes and went to her door.  Kyuhyun then looked over to the window where Hyoyeon was at.  He walked over to it and Hyoyeon ducked out of view.  He grabbed the edge of the widow and opened it wider.  Doing it so Hyoyeon could get in easier. 

"Hey, what are you doing?" asked Suzy and Hyoyeon heard an irritated tone in her voice. 

"Just thought it was a little stuffy in here."

"You are a weird one.  Don't think that you can do whatever you want in my room."

"Okay, I'm sorry."  Hyoyeon then heard footsteps leaving the room and the door to the room shut.  She peaked into the window and saw that the room was empty.

Hyoyeon wiped her sweaty palms against her shorts.  Taking a deep breath, she pulled herself through the window.  It was very un-graceful-like and Hyoyeon tumbled into the room, landing hard on her .  She rubbed her sore and quickly stood up. She could feel adrenaline pumping through her veins as more knots were forming in her stomach. 

She frantically searched the room, but could not see it in plain sight.  She then dove to the floor and looked underneath the bed.  Nothing.  She then ran over to the bed side tables and threw the drawers open.  Not finding it at all.  She sighed feeling frustrated.  With time ticking by, she became more frantic as she searched. 

Hyoyeon then looked over at Suzy's closet on the other side of the room.  She quickly dashed over to it.  This is the last place to look, it has to be in here, thought Hyoyeon to herself. 

Taking a deep breath, she opened the doors to it and suddenly stared at the contents in it in awe.  Her closet was stocked full with what looked like expensive designer clothes.  Hyoyeon shook her head and began to dig through the clothing. 

After a minute or so of searching, she finally spotted Eunhyuk's bag amid the clothing.  Hyoyeon smiled and quickly grabbed it from the closet.  She jumped up and down as she hugged it close to her chest. 

"Kyuhyun, you are such an idiot."  Hyoyeon could hear Suzy's voice outside the door.  She quickly closed the closet doors and quickly dashed over to the window.  She threw the bag out the window and it landed on the green grass below. 

"I'm sorry that it was not in the basement," said Kyuhyun.  Their voices grew louder and Hyoyeon started to panic.  She quickly threw one leg out the window and the door opened. Hyoyeon looked over to the door.  

Luckily, Suzy had her back to Hyoyeon as she was looking at Kyuhyun.  The door was only opened about a foot.  Hyoyeon held her breath.  Kyuhyun saw Hyoyeon and she gave him a panicked look.  Panic then also rose in his eyes as well. 

"What's up with you all of a sudden?" asked Suzy as she scanned his face with her brown eyes.  She took one step to turn around, but Kyuhyun grabbed her hand. 

"What the hell?" asked Suzy with an irritated tone in her voice. 

"I-I think I know where it it," stuttered Kyuhyun.  He then yanked at Suzy's hand which caused her to shut the door.  Hyoyeon could hear their footsteps leaving down the hallway.

Hyoyeon sighed with relief and quickly swung her other leg out the window.  She quickly climbed down the vine wall and grabbed Eunhyuk's bag. She then quickly booked it to the side of the house. 

She ducked down when she passed windows.  Her heart was racing and the adrenaline was pumping through her veins.  She made her way quickly down the hallway and ran around the fence.  She stopped and fell her back against the hard fence.  Her breathing became extremely hard.  Eunhyuk's bag was clutched to her chest.  She closed her eyes and leaned her head against the fence.  She then heard footsteps coming down the sidewalk and Kyuhyun appeared next to her. 

"Did you get it back?" he asked.  She nodded her head and held up the bag.  Kyuhyun smiled. 

"Yeah, I got it," she said as her voice was still out of breath.  Kyuhyun patted her on the head. 

"You did well," he said.  Hyoyeon smiled. 

"I thought that I was a goner there for a second," said Hyoyeon.  Kyuhyun laughed a little and they both could not believe their luck.  He then looked to the side of Hyoyeon and froze.  A frown then appeared on his face as his eyes looked a little stunned.  Hyoyeon gave him a puzzled look.  She followed his gaze and then also froze. 

Eunhyuk.

He was standing a few feet from them.  he was giving them both suspicious looks.  His eyes scanned Kyuhyun's expression and looked over at Hyoyeon. 

"What are you guys doing here?" he asked them.  They both did not respond. 

"What did you guys mean by 'Did you get it back'?" Eunhyuk's eyes then fell on his bag in Hyoyeon's arms.  His eyes were then suddenly filled with confusion as he was processing what they said earlier.  He then stared at the bag wide eyed. 

Hyoyeon then started to become flustered.  This was definitely something they did not expect to happen. 

"N-nothing," she stuttered out.  She then looked down at the bag in her arms.  She did not know what to do or say.  Feeling even more flustered, she quickly shoved the a bag at Eunhyuk. "Here is your bag."

Hyoyeon then spun on her heel to face Kyuhyun.  She could not seem to face Eunhyuk anymore.  

"Let's go Kyu," she said as she grabbed his hand and began to walk away.  She left Eunhyuk confused and dumbfounded. Under his gaze, she could not figure out how to act around him.  He just suddenly appeared and her heart began to beat loudly.  She became frazzled and wanted to escape quickly. 

Once they were far away from Suzy's house, she let go of Kyuhyun's had and took a deep breath.  Kyuhyun was looking at her with concern in his eyes. 

"You okay?" he asked.  Hyoyeon nodded her head slowly.  She could feel tears gathering at the corner of her eyes.  He was at Suzy's house and her stomach dropped.  Probably there to visit her.  Maybe he was picking her up for a date?  These type of thoughts ran through her head and her heart began to ache.  She was definitely not prepared to see him again.  She did not know how to act in front of him.

"Let's get to practice," said Hyoyeon as she turned to face Kyuhyun.  "They are probably waiting for us."


Oh My Gosh! Today was my last day of High School for my entire life!!!! 

I'm doing cartwheels right now in my living room haha

Anyway, sorry its been a while since I updated 

I'm so out of it becuas I have been studying my off for finals and now I'm done :)

Hope to be updating more often and stuff so look forward to it :)

Thanks for your support and everything 

Hope that this new chapter does not disappoint

Please comment and subscribe!

You guys are AWESOME :)