Chapter 5

Creating a Dancing Queen

Hey Everyone!

So um yeah... Sorry about this extremely late update!

I had a ton of school work that I needed to concentrate on...

Only Twelve more days I will be able to write more often!! :)

I want to thanks my new subscribers!

KyrstalHeartBreaker

HyoBeautyeon

Eunhae123689

hideandseeker

hedayuredzuan

shiningbeats

DarkSky0330

MurasakiMasquerade

Thanks for all of your guys support and I hope that this next chapter is to your liking!!! :)

ENJOY


Hyoyeon was standing outside the school gates in the warm heat.  She wiped the back of her hand against her forehead and could feel a light coat of sweat. 

She was told by Eunhyuk that they were to meet at the school gate after school had ended.  Waiting for about ten minutes, Hyoyeon was starting to grow impatient.  

She adjust her ponytail when Eunhyuk finally showed up.  

"Hey, come on," said Eunhyuk as he grabbed her hand and started to drag her down the street.  

"Where are we going?" she asked. 

"You will see."

They made there way down the sidewalk and Hyoyeon noticed that he was still holding her hand.  A warm feeling then spread in her chest, making her blush slightly. 

"I thought of an idea last night," said Eunhyuk, "I realized that you will not be able to make any progress unless we step it up."

"How are we going to step it up?" asked Hyoyeon.  He turned his head towards her and smirked. 

"Not going to tell you," teased Eunhyuk. 

"Why not?" 

"It's going to be a surprise." 

"I don't like surprises."

"Just come on."

They walked in silence as Eunhyuk led the way.  Hyoyeon noticed that the direction they were walking was towards the mall. 

"Why are we going to a mall?" asked Hyoyeon.  

"You will see," replied Eunhyuk.

She then thought of Eunhyuk's comment on stepping it up.  Did he mean dancing in the mall in front of a ton of people?  She then started to panic inside.  Her anxiety was growing and she immediately stopped walking.  Eunhyuk turned around and stared at her in confusion. 

"Stepping it up, you don't mean-" her voice trailed off as she pointed at the mall.  Eunhyuk then smiled and shook his head. 

"Don't worry, we are not here to dance," he said.  A feeling of relief then washed over her body.  She followed him inside the mall.  They then entered a store that looked extremely expensive.  She hesitated going inside. Eunhyuk turned around and stared at her. 

"Come on," he said as he gestured for her to join him. 

"Why are we here?" she asked. 

"You will see."  Hyoyeon sighed and then stepped inside the store. 

They walked over to the women's section and Eunhyuk then started looking through a rack of dresses that looked like clubbing dresses.  He grabbed a sequin black dress and held it up to Hyoyeon. 

"Think that will fit?" he asked.  

"Why are we looking at dresses?" she asked. 

"You ask too many questions."  He placed the dress back on the rack and started looking through the dresses again.  He grabbed a couple of dresses and handed them to Hyoyeon. 

"Go try them on," he ordered. 

"Why do I have to?" 

"I'm your master remember? Now do as I say."  Hyoyeon sighed in frustration and walked over to the dressing room. Being a slave was starting to . 

"Try each one on and come out to show me."  Hyoyeon nodded her head and went into a dressing room.  She placed the dresses on the rack and stared at them.  Each one was low cut in the front and looked extremely short in length. 

"Totally not me," muttered Hyoyeon. 

"Hurry up," yelled Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon sighed.  The first one she grabbed was gold and hand a lot of sequins on it.  She put it on and it was very form fitting and the hem of the dress came up right underneath her .  

She walked out of the dressing to room to Eunhyuk. His eyes scanned up and down her body and she could feel her cheeks redden with embarrassment. 

"No," he said and Hyoyeon quickly walked back to the dressing room.  Her heart was beating so fast under Eunhyuk's gaze.  She leaned against the dressing room door trying to calm herself down.  

The next one she tried was a red long-sleeved dress that also clung to her body and was extremely short.  That one was a no.  

The final one she tried was a white one that was not as tight as the other ones.  It had a more loose hem at the bottom.  It still was pretty short, but at least she could move around in it. 

She walked out of the dressing room and Eunhyuk's eyes lit up at the sight of it.  He smirked at Hyoyeon and nodded his head.  Hyoyeon smiled and looked down. 

"Okay, we will get that one," he said as he stood up, "hurry and change back."

"Why are we buying a dress?" 

"Secret." Eunhyuk put a finger up to his lips and winked at Hyoyeon.  He then went over to the cashier area.  Hyoyeon quickly walked back to the dressing room and changed back into her normal clothes.  She then joined Eunhyuk at the cashier counter. 

"Why can't you tell me what is going on?" asked Hyoyeon.  He just shrugged and handed the lady his credit card. 

"Why are you buying me a dress?" she asked. 

"Because you are going to need it," replied Eunhyuk. 

"For what?"

"You seriously ask way too many questions."

"Because I want to know what's going on."

"Well you can't."  Hyoyeon became frustrated and followed Eunhyuk out of the store.

"Where are we going now?"

"To a salon."

"Why to a salon?"

"You are starting to get annoying."

"Then tell me why are we going to a salon."  Eunhyuk just smiled. 

"You will see."  

They entered a salon and Eunhyuk pushed Hyoyeon into one of the styling chairs.  He then whispered something to the stylist and the stylist nodded her head.  He then leaned against the wall behind Hyoyeon and smirked. 

"What?" asked Hyoyeon.  He just shrugged. 

The stylist then took out Hyoyeon's ponytail and ran her fingers through her blonde hair. 

"You have very long beautiful hair," she said. 

"Thanks," replied Hyoyeon meekly.  

The stylist then worked on her hair for a while.  She was spraying product and using the curling iron on Hyoyeon's hair.  

After a while, the stylist smiled and Hyoyeon stared at herself in the mirror.  Her eyes were shocked at the reflection that stared back at her.  She looked beautiful. 

"Very nice," said Eunhyuk as he walked up behind Hyoyeon.  She looked away from the mirror in embarrassment.  

"Now make-up," said the stylist. 

"Make-up?" asked Hyoyeon. 

The stylist nodded her head and smiled.  Eunhyuk's cell started ringing. 

"Excuse me," he said.  

Once he was gone, the stylist started to apply make-up on Hyoyeon. 

"You are so lucky miss," said the stylist. 

"Why?"

"You have such a loving boyfriend that is willing to do this stuff for you." He is not my boyfriend, thought Hyoyeon.  Instead of saying that, she just nodded her head slowly. 

Once the the stylist was done Eunhyuk returned to the room.  He took one look at Hyoyeon and smiled birghtly. 

"A complete transformation," he said.  Hyoyeon started to blush in embarrassment. 

"Isn't she beautiful," boasted the stylist. 

"She is," said Eunhyuk.  Hyoyeon look up at Eunhyuk, their eyes met for a split second, making her heart flutter, and he then turned to the stylist. 

"How much?" he asked. 

"Come this way," said the stylist.  She escorted him to the cashier counter as Hyoyeon stood up from the stylist chair. 

She stared at her reflection in the mirror in disbelief.  She never believed herself to be pretty and now she was staring at a beautiful version of herself. 

"Hyoyeon?" She turned and Eunhyuk was standing at the door with the shopping bag containing her dress in the bag.  She quickly walked over to him. 

"Now will you tell me what this is all about?" asked Hyoyeon. 

"Come on," said Eunhyuk as he grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the store. 

 

The air was stifling and the music was pounding in Hyoyeon's ears.  As Eunhyuk and her were making their way to the dance floor.  Butterflies were filling her stomach and her heart began to pound even harder as they were getting closer. 

She finally understood everything.  The dress, the hair, and the make-up.  Everything was for taking it to the next level.  The next level in, Eunhyuk's mind, was dancing out in public at a nightclub.  Its not as much pressure, but it still made Hyoyeon scared. 

Eunhyuk's hand gripped her's tighter as he led her through the crowd.  

"You okay?" he asked as he looked over his shoulder.  She swallowed hard and slowly nodded her head. They stopped at the edge of the dance floor and Eunhyuk leaned on the railing. 

"You ready?" he asked. 

"Are you sure about this?" asked Hyoyeon. 

"Yep, positive."

"I just don't feel too well at the moment."

"Just a minute ago you said that you were okay."

"I lied."

Eunhyuk laughed a little and patted her head. 

"Don't worry, I'm gonna be with you, the entire time." He smiled at her and she smiled a little back.  He grabbed her hand again and led her down the steps to the crowded dancefloor.  He pulled Hyoyeon close to him. 

"Just follow my lead okay?" he said.  Hyoyeon nodded her head and he smirked.  

A new song started and Eunhyuk took full control over Hyoyeon.  His hands glided her around and his steps were guiding her.  She then could feel her body heating up with each time his skin came in contact with hers.  She could not understand this feeling that would overcome her everytime she danced with Eunhyuk.  

Her moves were rather graceful from the start and not jagged like they were the first time she started off dancing with him.  She could feel more confidence rising within her.  She was smiling as they continued to dance. 

Their bodies connected once again.  Hyoyeon could feel herself falling in love with the way Eunhyuk's hands would slid across her skin and the mere gaze he would give her.  She seemed to be losing herself to him.

Did she like him?

This feeling that was washing over her was new to her and she could not figure out what it was.  All she knew was that she was dancing her heart out, and so was he. 

Two songs had passed, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk were clearly out of breath and decided to take a break. 

"Want to go and sit down?" asked Eunhyuk as he led her away from the dance floor. 

"Sure," she replied.  They sat down at the bar and Eunhyuk order a couple of waters. 

"How was that?" he asked. 

"Unbelievable," said Hyoyeon.  Eunhyuk laughed as Hyoyeon blushed.

"I can't believe that I dance in front of people," said Hyoyeon. 

"Well technically not in front of other people, but still," said Eunhyuk. 

"I can feel more confidence in me."

"I knew you would. It wasn't so bad now was it?"  Hyoyeon shook her head no and Eunhyuk smiled.

"Hey there."  Hyoyeon looked next to her and two guys were standing there smiling at her. 

"We saw you dancing out there," one of them said.  Hyoyeon looked away shyly as Eunhyuk squinted his eyes at them. 

"So what do you want?" asked Eunhyuk with a very harsh tone. 

"Maybe you will want to take a spin with me," said the other guy.  Hyoyeon shifted uncomfortably. 

"Get lost," said Eunhyuk.  He glared at the two men and Hyoyeon stared at him. 

"What are you her boyfriend or something?" they asked.  Eunhyuk stood up and continued to glare at them. 

"Got a problem with that?" Hyoyeon heart fluttered and the two men backed away slowly. 

"Let's go," one said and they both left. 

"Thanks," said Hyoyeon. 

"No problem." Even though it was a lie, Eunhyuk saying that he was her boyfriend caused a warm sensation to overcome her body.  Her heart started to beat faster and she took a swig of water to try to calm herself down. 

"I need to go to the bathroom," she said and Eunhyuk nodded his head. 

Hyoyeon made her way to the bathroom and entered.  She rested her hands on the sink and stared at herself in the mirror.  She looked down and took slow deep breaths to try to calm down her racing heartbeat.

She looked back up into the mirror and paled.  Suzy was standing right behind her.  Her eyes were furious over Hyoyeon's shoulder.  

Hyoyeon spun around and Suzy continued to glare at her. 

"I thought you were just his slave," said Suzy. 

"I am," replied Hyoyeon meekly. 

"What I saw out there, was not a slave-master relationship."

Hyoyeon stared at Suzy in silence. 

"The whole silent treatment again, really?"

"I don't know what to say."  Suzy laughed a rather strained laugh, making Hyoyeon wince. 

"I must congratulate you Hyoyeon.  I did not know that you could dance so terribly."

"But other people thought-" Suzy held up a hand to cut her off. 

"Are you using Eunhyuk to learn how to dance better?"

Hyoyeon did not answer. 

"OMG, you totally are! What a little ." Suzy crossed the bathroom tile and slapped Hyoyeon clear across the face.  Hyoyeon winced in pain and rubbed her red cheek. 

"I'm going to make you pay for using my man."  She grabbed Hyoyeon's hair and pushed her against the sink.  The edge of the basin was digging sharply into Hyoyeon's hip.  

"Please, Suzy," begged Hyoyeon.  Suzy smirked and tugged harder on her blonde hair. 

"This transformation you made is really ty looking and the way you danced made me want to puke."  Hyoyeon could feel tears starting to form at the corners of her eyes. 

The door opened and Suzy quickly let go of Hyoyeon. A group of girls walked in giggling. Suzy made her way to the door and paused.

"By the way, you dance like ." Suzy then left, leaving Hyoyeon feeling like .  She felt like she got punch in her stomach over and over again. She rubbed her sore scalp and touch her red cheek. 

Do I really at dancing? she asked herself.  She got up and left the restroom and joined Eunhyuk again at the bar. 

"What took you so long?" asked Eunhyuk. 

Hyoyeon did not answer and just sat down. 

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Why do you keep on rubbing your cheek then."  Hyoyeon froze and let her hand fall into her lap. 

"You sure that you are okay? Did something happen" he asked.  

"Nothing happened," she said, "Actually, I'm not feeling all that well, I think that I'm going to go home."

"Okay, let me call you a cab."

"No, I can walk."

"Hyoyeon, I am getting you a cab."  Hyoyeon gave in as Eunhyuk dialed a number on his phone. 

They left the club and waited on the curb for the car. 

"I should pay you back for everything," said Hyoyeon.  Eunhyuk put his hands up. 

"Don't worry about it," he said as he smiled. 

"Thanks."  The cab pulled up and Eunhyuk opened the door for her. 

"Hyoyeon, I had a really fun time tonight."  Hyoyeon nodded her head and smiled meekly at Eunhyuk. 

"Me too."  Eunhyuk smiled and closed the door.  The taxi took off and Hyoyeon watched his figure get smaller and eventually disappear out of sight.  Once again the warm sensation overcame her body and she could not seem to understand why. 

 


Hey everyone! I hope that you liked the chapter :)

Their relationship seems to be getting closer. 

Anyway, I am almost done with the next chapter and will be posting it soon!!

Again I am really sorry for the incredibly late update!

I hope to continue having your support :)

It means alot to me!

tumblr_m8fwfd5BCJ1rw9dylo1_500.gif

cute Eunhyuk gifs!

tumblr_m2aqjdttut1qio8ba.gif

What a cutie :)