Special Sunny Chapter 2

Creating a Dancing Queen

"The dance competition is tomorrow," said Sunny.  She was sitting at the cafe with Sungmin.  Her eyes stared at nothing as she was lost in thought. 

"Yes it is," said Sungmin while he watched her with curiosity.  Sunny sighed and started to bite her thumb nail.  She was still lost in thought. 

"Do you think she will be alright?" she asked.  Sungmin nodded his head.

"I'm sure she will be fine."  Sunny kept on thinking and biting her nail.  Sungmin sighed and reached over to her.  His hand grabbing hers. 

"Sunny, we are one a date.  Can you at least concentrate on this right now?" he asked. 

"Oh sorry Sungmin."  He pulled his hand back.  She gave him an apologetic smile as she took a sip of her coffee.  Even with that said, Sunny could not seem to take Hyoyeon off her mind.  She was really worried about her and it was bothering her.  Sungmin took notice of this and sighed. 

"Alright," he mumbled as he stood up from the table.  Sunny looked up at him in confusion. 

"Come on," he said as he reached out a hand to her.  Sunny looked at it in confusion and then looked back up at Sungmin. 

"Sunny, come on."  Sunny then hesitantly took his hand and he pulled her up from the seat.  Dragging her out oft he cafe, Sungmin walked quickly up the sidewalk with Sunny in tow. 

"Sungmin, where are we going?" she asked.  

"Just trust me," he said.  He looked over his shoulder and gave her a reassuring smile.  He dragged her up the street for a couple blocks with the night sky above them.  He then stopped in front of an illuminated store front.  Sunny blinked her eyes a few times and then realized that it was an arcade. 

"An arcade? Why are we here?" asked Sunny as she gave Sungmin a puzzled expression.  

"Just come on," said Sungmin as he pulled her through the doors.  Loud arcade music and people shouting greeted them as they entered the lobby of the arcade. 

"Have you ever been to an arcade?" asked Sungmin. 

"I haven't been since I was six," replied Sunny.  Sungmin smiled and patted her on the head. 

"Come on."  He then walked over to a token machine and exchanged some change for tokens. 

"Seriously Sungmin why are we here?" asked Sunny.  Sungmin just smiled and grabbed her hand again. 

"Just to have some fun."  Sunny smiled to herself and blushed a little as Sungmin walked her over to some of the games.  

"What is this game?" asked Sunny as she stared at the machine that was decked out in rabbits and rainbows. 

"It a girly game," said Sungmin in disgust. 

"Give me some tokens."  Sungmin shook his head no and Sunny pouted. 

"We are not wasting my change on a game like that."  Sunny then gave him puppy dog eyes. 

"Please Sungmin."  Sungmin looked away from her and sighed.  

"Fine."  He gave her two tokens and Sunny smiled brightly.  She took the tokens and placed them into the machine. 

"Now, what do I do."  Sungmin laughed softly. 

"You mean you choose this game but you don't know how to play?"  Sunny dropped her head and sighed. 

"Help me."  She gave him the puppy dog eyes again and SUngmin complied. 

"Fine, here put one hand on this and put the other on that black button."  He guided her hands to where they needed to go and left his hands on top of hers.  His chest was against her back and Sunny could feel her heart beat starting to race.  

"Then you press the button to start the game and you move the joystick to control the character like this."  Sungmin pressed the button through her hand and helped guide her hand on the joystick.  Sunny began to blush from the skin contact and smiled to herself. 

"Okay now you try one round by yourself," said Sungmin as he let go of her hands and took a step back.  Sunny felt disappointed as her body began to feel cold.  She tried to concentrate on the game, but the character died with the first jump.  Sungmin started to laugh softly and Sunny started to blush from embarrassment. 

"It's been a while since I have played a game," mumbled Sunny.  

"It's okay Sunny, here."  Sungmin placed another token into the game and then placed his hands on hers again.  The warm sensation returned and Sunny smiled to herself again. 

"You do it like this," said Sungmin.  His head was resting on her shoulder as his chest rested against her back.  Sunny watched Sungmin's hands move hers and the little character was jumping from platform to platform. 

"There you go," he said.  Sunny looked up and saw that he hand set a new highscore.  She smiled and turned to face him. 

"I did not realize you would be this good at playing this game," said Sunny.  

"I got talent," said Sungmin as he gave her a charming smile.  She laughed softly and smiled. 

"Which game next?" she asked.  Sungmin squinted his eyes as he looked around the arcade.  He spotted a potential game and grabbed Sunny's hand.  She smiled as the rest of the date ended up with Sungmin dragging Sunny from arcade game to arcade game and with her watching him with a smile. 

 


Hello Everybody! :D

I know it was not the update you were expecting, but I decided I wanted to add another Sunny chapter

I know its been a while, but I am almost done with the next chapter :D

I really want to thank you all for your patience and support 

I will be updating soon! I Promise!

The dance competition is next!

I hope you all are looking forward to it :D

tumblr_lsmcyyj0Qd1qi7yzwo1_500.gif

tumblr_m9c9ubl9n51re793jo2_500.gif

tumblr_mj5d3qNrXw1s27tuvo1_500.gif

tumblr_mh2ydpX5551rvlv9do1_250.giftumblr_mh2ydpX5551rvlv9do4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mhaahyGBHg1qjnq9bo2_250.giftumblr_mhaahyGBHg1qjnq9bo4_250.gif

Some cute Sunny X Sungmin GIFS