Chapter 4

Creating a Dancing Queen

Yay! I have a new chapter out :)  Sorry it took so long, life got really busy with prom this past weekend and a huge spanish test during the week.... Anyway I hope this chapter fullfils everyone's needs and wants... :)

Thanks to my new subscribers:

SweetLydiaCarleton

SandraLovesGD

Hyoraine20

VictoriaBlake

SpringDragon

Thanks for all of your support :)


 

The hands that grabbed Hyoyeon belonged to Fei.  She held a smirk on her face as she pinned Hyoyeon down on the hard surface.  Hyoyeon tried to free herself, but Fei's grip was too strong for her. 

Suzy then emerged from the shadows and approached Hyoyeon.  Her eyes looked cold and were filled with anger.  Fei held Hyoyeon down as Suzy leaned down to get a good look at her. 

"Not pretty," said Suzy as she stared at Hyoyeon. 

"Reeks really bad too," said Fei.  They both laughed and Hyoyeon glared at them. 

"Oh look, she is glaring at us," said Suzy.  They continued laughing as Hyoyeon tried to free herself.  Suzy then sat herself on top of Hyoyeon's stomach causing Hyoyeon some pain. 

"Tell me, what is your relationship with Eunhyuk?" asked Suzy.  Her dark brown eyes stared at Hyoyeon intensely. 

"Nothing special, just acquaintances," said Hyoyeon.  Suzy raised an eyebrow and sighed. 

"I don't think I believe you Hyoyeon," she said, "I believe that you may have feelings for my Eunhyuk." 

Hyoyeon only stared back at Suzy in silence which irritated Suzy.  She grabbed Hyoyeon's hair and pulled on it.  Hyoyeon winced in pain. 

"Listen well miss loner, Eunhyuk is my man and I will not be having some loser girl take him away from me."  She tugged harder, making Hyoyeon's head throb with pain. 

"Got it?" she asked.  Hyoyeon nodded her head slightly and Suzy smiled.  She released Hyoyeon's hair and got off of her stomach.  Fei released her and was leaving with Suzy.  Hyoyeon slowly got up from the concrete surface and rubbed her head.  

"What's this?" asked Suzy.  She was holding Eunhyuk's duffel bag that he gave Hyoyeon. 

"N-nothing," stuttered Hyoyeon.  Suzy eyed her suspiciously. 

"It looks so familiar," said Suzy in thought.  She examined it more closely and her eyes went wide. "It's Eunhyuk's isn't it?"  She glared at Hyoyeon. 

Hyoyeon did not respond as her eyes shifted to the floor.  Suzy stomped over to Hyoyeon and quickly kicked her back against the floor.  Hyoyeon winced in pain as Suzy pressed her foot into her chest. 

"Why do you have his bag?" she asked. 

"Eunhyuk gave it to me," said Hyoyeon. 

"Why would he give it to you?" 

Hyoyeon did not answer.  Her mind raced trying to think of an excuse that would not reveal her secret.  

"Answer me," said Suzy as she pushed harder with her foot. Hyoyeon did not respond and the silence was beginning to irritate Suzy. 

"Fine then, be that way," snapped Suzy.  She stepped off of Hyoyeon and grew a smug smirk on her face. Suzy then wrapped Eunhyuk's bag close to her chest. 

"I think that I will be keeping this for now," she said as she then left the locker room with Fei.  Hyoyeon sat up from the hard concrete.  She rubbed her chest from the pain and was confused.  Why would Suzy think that she liked Eunhyuk. 

 

The next day during lunch, Hyoyeon and Sunny were standing in the lunch line waiting for their food.  

"Hyoyeon, what in the world happened yesterday?"  asked Sunny.  "You were dragged down the hallway by the best dancer in the entire school!"

"Best dancer?" asked Hyoyeon. 

"Yes, Eunhyuk is the most amazing dancer in the whole wide world!" boasted Sunny. A sparkled of admiration twinkled in her eyes. 

"Do you like him or something?" asked Hyoyeon.  Sunny gave her a look of disgust. 

"No, not at all.  I just like the way he dances you know."  Sunny smiled to herself.  "I think he is going to become famous."  Hyoyeon stood and thought about it.  She never really has seen him dance before.  

"Hey, you are trying to change the subject!"  Sunny stomped her foot and pretended to glare at Hyoyeon.  "What happened yesterday?"

"Nothing," lied Hyoyeon. She was too embarrassed to tell her. Sunny squinted her eyes. 

"Something did happen and you are not telling me."

"I told you nothing happened yesterday."  

"I bet it was something romantic, wasn't it?"

"What?" Hyoyeon could feel her cheeks starting to burn. 

"You are blushing! Something romantic did happen!" squealed Sunny, "I can picture it now, Eunhyuk has you pinned against a wall and you squirm and start to blush as he moves his head closer to you-" Sunny froze and turned to Hyoyeon with her eyes wide.  "He kissed you didn't he!"

"What?! No he did not do anything like that!"  Sunny then pouted in disappointment.  They grabbed their food and started walking over to an empty table.  

Hyoyeon was about to sit down, but she felt a hand grab her shoulder.  She turned and it was Eunhyuk.  

"Come," said Eunhyuk as he dragged her away once again.  Hyoyeon struggled to free herself as she once again left Sunny dumbfounded.  He dragged her across the lunch room to the courtyard outside.  

"Where are you taking me this time?" she asked.  He did not respond once again.  She could see that they were heading to a picnic table that was filled with popular students of the school.  She was guessing that they were friends of Eunhyuk. 

"Eunhyuk there you are," said Leeteuk.  

"Oh you brought a girl with you?" asked Donghae. 

"Isn't she one of those loner girls?" asked Sungmin.  Eunhyuk whacked him on the head. "Ow, you did not need to do that." Donghae and Leeteuk laughed as Sungmin rubbed the top of his head.  

Eunhyuk sat at the table and Hyoyeon reluctantly sat next to him.  

"Why did you bring her along?" asked Kyuhyun. 

"She is my slave," said Eunhyuk with a smirk on his face.  All of his friends stared at him and Hyoyeon in disbelief.  She became uneasy and looked down at her hands in her lap. 

"A slave?  Eunhyuk are you blackmailing her or something?" asked Donghae. 

"Something like that."  Donghae, Leeteuk, and Sungmin started laughing as Kyuhyun continued to stare at them in disbelief.  He was the only one who did not believe that it was funny.  

"She will seriously do whatever you say?" asked Sungmin.  

"Yep, she has no choice," replied Eunhyuk. 

"Wow Eunhyuk who knew that you were a devil," said Leeteuk.  

Hyoyeon looked and noticed a couple yards away stood Suzy and Fei.  Suzy's eyes were glaring at her as she quickly walked over to the table.  

"Hey guys," she said as her and Fei took a seat. 

"Hey Suzy. Hey Fei," said Donghae.  

"Why is she sitting with us?" asked Suzy as she nodded her head at Hyoyeon. 

"Apparently she is Eunhyuk's slave," said Leeteuk.  Suzy looked at him with confusion. 

"Slave?" asked Fei.  

"Yep, apparently he is blackmailing her," said Sungmin.  Suzy looked over at Hyoyeon and smirked. 

"With what?" Suzy asked Eunhyuk with a curious look in her eyes. 

"If I told you, I would lose my slave," replied Eunhyuk.  Suzy's face fell.

"Come on Eunhyuk, you know that you can trust me," pleaded Suzy.  Hyoyeon started to panic as she wondered if he was going to actually tell her.

"Nope, not gonna say anything," said Eunhyuk.  Hyoyeon breathed a sigh of relief.  Suzy the began to pout. 

"Anyway, Suzy, are you going to compete in the dancing competition coming up?" asked Leeteuk. 

"Of course," she replied with her pout turning into a bright smile. "I have won it two years in a row."

"What competition?" asked Hyoyeon as she whispered in Eunhyuk's ear. 

"Its Seoul's Dance Challenge.  It's a female dance competition," Eunhyuk whispered back, "You are going to compete in it."

"What?!" Hyoyeon started to feel knots form in her stomach. 

"What are you two whispering about?" asked Donghae with curiosity. 

"Nothing," said Eunhyuk. Suzy was staring at Hyoyeon with anger in her eyes. 

"Fei we should get going," said Suzy as she stood up from the picnic table.  She walked over to Eunhyuk and kissed him on the cheek.  "I will text you later."

Fei and Suzy left the table and started to head back inside the school. 

"Yeah we should think about going back inside as well," said Donghae.  He stood up and so did Kyuhyun.  They started to head back inside. 

"See you later Eunhyuk," said Leeteuk.  Sungmin waved goodbye and they headed back inside as well. 

"Are you crazy," said Hyoyeon with panic in her voice.  Eunhyuk lifted one eyebrow. 

"I can't dance in front of people."  

"Relax," replied Eunhyuk as he patted her head.  "The competition is not for a while, by then you will have the confidence to dance in front of people." 

"Really?" Hyoyeon's eyes stared into his.  They were filled with confidence as he nodded his head. 

"Okay, the bell is going to ring," said Eunhyuk as he stood up.  He then slid his tray in front of Hyoyeon.  She looked at him with confusion. 

"Dump my tray slave," he said as he left the table. She watched him walk away and sighed in frustration.  How was she going to be able to dance in a competition? Hyoyeon took his tray, and hers, and headed inside still feeling extremely uneasy.