Special Sunny Chapter 1

Creating a Dancing Queen

Hey Everyone, I know it has been a dreadfully long time and I would like to sincerely apologize for that. I just started

college and have been swamped with homework like every single day -__- Not fun

 

Also I have been busy with a Hyoyeon OTP Request shop that I opened up 

Its called The Beauty Hyoyeon and I basically write a little oneshot with Hyoyeon and whoever you choose. 

I put it under a different account called HyoBeautyeon just to keep it all separate :)

You can request if you want even though it says closed.  It will just take a very long time before I get to your request since I have so many...

 

So this is my very fist Sunny side chapter and it is more of a short fluff (sorry its short) 

Hope that you all enjoy it. 

Thanks to everyone who has stuck with my story even though I don't update it often and everything. 

Your support is what really keeps this story going :)


Sunny walked quickly as she could in her heels through the crowds of people.  Her heart was racing as she raced to her destination.  Her mind was confused as she continued to weave through people.    Her feet were now beginning to ache as her heels were not made for quick paced walking.  

She had received a text earlier from Sungmin saying that he needed her help immediately and texted her an address.  She finally reached the destination and froze once she realized it was an amusement park.  She then saw Sungmin strolling up to her with a big grin on his face. 

"You said it was an emergency," yelled Sunny. 

"It was, I needed a girl to go with me to this couple park," said Sungmin.  Sunny glared at Sungmin hard and without word spun on her heel.  She then started to make her way back the way she came. 

"Wait, Sunny," yelled Sungmin as he ran over to her.  He placed a hand on her shoulder.  She shrugged it off and kept on walking. 

"Please Sunny."  Sunny stopped and continued to glare at him. 

"Do you have any idea of how worried I was about you.  I thought that you were in actually danger," she said.  Sungmin's eyes feel to the ground in front of him and she then started walking again, but at a slower pace than before.  Sungmin then walked with her. 

"Sunny, I'm sorry I made you worry and everything.  I just really wanted to hang out with you."  Sunny froze in her place and turned to face him again with a confused look on her face. 

"We hang out all the time."

"Not just the two of us."  Sunny rolled her eyes.

"Sungmin, now is not the time for dates."  Sungmin shook his head. 

"Who said this was a date," he replied with a nervous voice and Sunny's eyes hardened.

"We need to be at practice helping out Hyoyeon, the competition is only days away," said Sunny. 

"The competition is three days away, one day off won't hurt too much.  Besides with you gone, the three of them can focus more on Hyoyeon," said Sungmin.  Sunny bit her lip in thought.  He did have a point. 

"Come on," said Sungmin as he held out his hand to Sunny. She hesitated for a moment and then decided to take his hand. 

"Fine, but I'm still mad at you."  Sungmin laughed and they both walked towards the park's gates as they held hands.  

"Have you ever been here before?" asked Sungmin.  Sunny shook her head.  "Me neither."

"So do they only let couples in or something?" asked Sunny.  

"Yeah, only if you have a date."  They made it to the ticket counter and got into an argument about the tickets.  In the end Sungmin bought both the tickets and Sunny became more irritated.  

"I said that you did not need to buy my ticket," grumbled Sunny.

"The guy is suppose to buy the ticket for the girl," justified Sungmin.

"Only on dates and earlier you said that this was not a date," said Sunny.  Sungmin sighed.  He then decided to quickly change the subject. 

"What ride do you want to go on first?"  Sunny looked around at the tall rides.  

"I don't really know."  

"Are you into scary rides or relaxing ones?"

"How about that one?"  Sunny pointed at a tall blue roller coaster. 

"You sure? Its not going to be too scary for you?"  

"Hey, I'm not afraid."  Sungmin then grabbed her hand.  Sunny looked at their hands and could feel a nice, warm feeling spread through her. She began to blush. 

"Okay then, let's go."  Sungmin then pulled on her hand.  Sunny took one step and her foot almost gave out on her, causing her to stumble and fall right into Sungmin. 

"You okay?" he asked as he hands held her shoulders firm.  Sunny could feel the blisters on her feet forming from her high heels. 

"Yeah, just my feet are sore." Sunny stood back up straight and took off one of her heels

"How did that happen."  Sunny then glared at Sungmin. 

"You said it was an emergency so I ran here in my high heels."  Sungmin then looked down at the ground out of guilt. 

"I'm sorry. Here."  Sungmin then went down on his knees with his back to Sunny. "Climb on."  Sunny hesitated at first, but then walked closer to him.  She wrapped her arms around his neck and put her feet through his arms. 

"Ready?" he asked. 

"Yeah."  He then slowly stood up and Sunny held tightly onto him.  She could smell his sweet scent and immediately began to blush. 

"Thanks," said Sunny meekly. 

"No problem."  They both then made their way to the roller coaster with Sungmin carrying Sunny on his back. 


Next Chapter Prepare For The

 

Return of this Beast!

tumblr_mrd2hlB6MW1rl5033o1_500.jpg

tumblr_msd10uKfpL1s18m8ho1_250.gif

tumblr_msd10uKfpL1s18m8ho3_250.gif

tumblr_mrccdjVNp11s926n6o5_250.gif

tumblr_msclaweLRM1sgb1g5o1_400.gif

Chapter 14 Coming soon! :)