Chapter 10

Creating a Dancing Queen

Hyoyeon, Sunny, and Donghae were standing in front of Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin.  It was silent in the dance studio.  It was practically a stare down contest.  Donghae's eyes were hard and yet encouraging as Sunny's were cute and pleading.  Hyoyeon's eyes were more pitiful and nervous.  The three guys across from them stared back at them.  Their gazes seemed a little confused and uneasy.  Hyoyeon shifted her weight on the balls of her feet as she waited for their response. 

"So, let me get this straight," said Leeteuk as he stepped forward, "You want us to help Sunny learn how to dance and help Hyoyeon for a dance routine that she needs to learn for a competition all while keeping it all a secret from Eunhyuk."  He talked so fast that he was out of breath by the time he was finished. 

"Yep, that's exactly it," said Donghae.  He had his arms crossed over his chest as he stared hard at his friends.  Sungmin and Leeteuk were exchanging glances and whispering to each other.  Kyuhyun on the other hand just stared at Hyoyeon with curiosity in his eyes. 

"It would help these girls out a ton if you guys helped," said Donghae in a soft voice.  His eyes were pleading with his friends.  Sungmin and Leeteuk had uneasy expressions on their faces as they were thinking about it. 

"I don't know Donghae," said Leeteuk as he gave Sungmin an uneasy side glance. 

"Keeping it from Eunhyuk seems like a big deal," said Sungmin, "friends aren't suppose to keep secrets from each other."  He then looked down to the ground and shoved his hands into his pockets. Hyoyeon looked down and bit her lip.

"Please, we would be eternally grateful," chimed in Sunny as she gave them a sweet smile.  She was using her aegyo to her advantage.  Sungmin's eyes lifted to Sunny's gaze.  He stared at her in wonder and thought she was really cute. 

"You know what, helping them out would not be so bad, even though we have to keep it from Eunhyuk," said Sungmin.  Donghae stared at him in disbelief. 

"You know what you are right Sungmin," said Leeteuk.  Donghae eyed them suspiciously and turned to look at Sunny.  She looked back at him, smiled and winked.  Donghae smiled back and laughed softly to himself.  

"Alright we got these two, now what about you Kyuhyun?" asked Donghae.  Hyoyeon snuck a peek at him.  His gaze seemed to be lost in thought.  

"If its to help out you guys, sure I'm in," said Kyuhyun.  Hyoyeon sighed in relief.  She gave them all grateful smiles. 

Donghae decided to split them up with two working with Hyoyeon and two working with Sunny.  Sungmin was adamant about working with Sunny causing an uproar between Sungmin and Leeteuk.  Donghae settled it by assigning who was working with who and they would rotate or change it around if needed.  Donghae and Sungmin were going to work with Sunny while Leeteuk and Kyuhyun were going to work with Hyoyeon. 

"Why do they get to work with her?" snorted Leeteuk as he was watching Donghae and Sungmin teach Sunny some new moves on the other side of the dance studio.  Kyuhyun and Hyoyeon were stretching out their muscles. 

"Hurry up and stretch," ordered Kyuhyun.  Leeteuk pouted as he slumped to the floor and slowly started to stretch out his legs. 

"Come on Leeteuk, we don't have all day," said Kyuhyun, "Besides why are you getting so mad, don't you have a girlfriend?"  Leeteuk froze for a second and then ran his hands through his hair in frustration. 

"Ugh! How come I let myself fall for that girl's cuteness?" whined Leeteuk, "I'm a terrible boyfriend." Leeteuk buried his head into his arms as Kyuhyun was laughing softly.

"I can't believe that you totally forgot about your girlfriend so easily," said Kyuhyun.  Leeteuk looked up at Kyuhyun with panic in his eyes. 

"What does this mean?" asked Leeteuk as he grabbed Kyuhyun tightly.  "Does this mean I cheated on my precious girlfriend?" 

"Let go of me," said Kyuhyun as he tried to shake off Leeteuk, but he tightened his grip.

"Tell me Kyuhyun, you won't tell her right?  I mean I did not mean to think of Sunny that way.  I did not betray her did I?"  Leeteuk's eyes were pleading with Kyuhyun.

"Alright alright, I won't tell her," said Kyuhyun and Leeteuk released his grip.  "Even though you did look at another girl so easily, are you willing to keep that a secret from her?"  Kyuhyun gave Leeteuk an evil smirk and he started to panic all over again.  Hyoyeon was watching the banter between them and was smiling. 

"Leeteuk, I'm sure its not a big deal," said Hyoyeon in a quite voice.  Leeteuk turned to face her with hope in his eyes. 

"You think?" he asked as he inched over to her. Hyoyeon nodded her head. 

"I'm sure that if you tell your girlfriend that you didn't mean it, then she would probably forgive you," said Hyoyeon. Leeteuk smiled brightly and grabbed Hyoyeon's hand. 

"You are probably right.  Thanks so much Hyoyeon! You put my heart at ease," said Leeteuk as he shook her hand wildly.  Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.  

"We should probably get started," said Kyuhyun as he stood up from the ground.  Hyoyeon and Leeteuk both also stood up as well.  

Hyoyeon explained and showed them both the routine.  They then were working with her and helping her improve some of the movements.  After two hours of practice, they decided to be done for the day.  The three of them were doing some cool down stretches when someone shouting caught their attention.  They looked over and it seemed that Donghae and Sungmin were arguing over something. 

"I'm telling you Donghae, that the way you are teaching her is completely wrong," yelled Sungmin as his eyes glared at Donghae.  They were both staring hard at each other as they stood tense.  

"No its not, this is the best way to teach her," yelled Donghae as his nostrils were flaring from anger.  Sunny was looking at the two guys with panic in her eyes.  

"Who in their right minds would think that was the best way?"  asked Sungmin.  Donghae grabbed Sungmin by the shirt collar and yanked him so he was only a couple of inches from his face. 

"Hey guys, stop this," yelled Leeteuk as he ran over to the fray.  Sunny was standing, frozen to her spot.  She could not believe that the two friends were fighting like this.  Leeteuk reached them and was trying to get Donghae to release his grip.  Hyoyeon stepped forward, thinking that she could help.  She then felt a hand grab hers and she stopped.  She turned and Kyuhyun shook his head. 

"You don't want to get involved," he said.  Hyoyeon turned back and watched the fight with concern.  Leeteuk got Donghae to let go of Sungmin, but the two friends were still on edge with each other.  They looked ready to attack each other, but Leeteuk stood in between them with his arms extended and his hands pushing against their chests. 

"Let's get out of here," whispered Kyuhyun into Hyoyeon's ear.  He then tugged on her hand and dragged her out of the studio.  Hyoyeon was resistant at first, but then gave in to his strong grip. 

"Are you sure leaving them will be the best?" asked Hyoyeon as they left the school and were now walking down the sidewalk.  

"Yeah, they will be fine.  They will stop if Leeteuk really wants them to," said Kyuhyun.  Hyoyeon bit her lip as she became really worried. 

"They will listen to Leeteuk," said Kyuhyun. 

"How come you are so sure?" asked Hyoyeon. 

"Because they always listen to him.  He is like an eldest brother.  He is always respected and everyone follows what he says."  Kyuhyun gave her a small reassuring smile over his shoulder and then continued to walk while holding her hand.  She noticed that he was not letting go and was blushing slightly cause of this.  

They arrived at the park and Hyoyeon recognized it immediately.  It was a park that she used to play in a lot when she was younger.  She would spend hours playing on the swingset and in the sandbox.  She had built giant sandcastles with a little boy.  That little boy was her close friend when they were younger and drifted apart when they ended up going to different middle schools.  

Kyuhyun released Hyoyeon's hand and sat on one of the swings.  He moved back and forth slowly and patted the swing next to him wanting Hyoyeon to join him.  She walked over to the swing and sat down on it.  

The one thing that she remembered about the boy was that he was sweet and kind to her.  She also gave him the nickname 'Kyu' and that the young man sitting on the swing next to her was indeed that childhood friend.  

She kicked her legs back and forth on the swing causing her swing faster.  She never approached him again in high school because she was afraid that he would not remember her.  She did not think that he actually cared about her. 

"I have a question for you," said Kyuhyun.  Hyoyeon nodded her head as she slowed down the swing and came to a stop. 

"The thing about helping you dance, why must it be a secret from Eunhyuk?"  Hyoyeon bit her lip as she was thinking of how to answer. 

"It's a long story," she replied. 

"I've got time."  Kyuhyun had curiosity in his eyes as he gazed at Hyoyeon.  She took a deep breath and started from the very beginning from when Eunhyuk had discovered her secret on that fated day to the argument she had with him.  She took a deep breath once she was done and studied his expression.  He seemed to be lost in thought. 

"So basically, you want to prove to him that you are not coward and you want it to be a surprise," said Kyuhyun. Hyoyeon nodded her head slowly.  

"Something like that," said Hyoyeon.  

"Hmmm, this is interesting," said Kyuhyun as he tapped his chin in thought. 

"What about the bag you got from him?  Are you going to return it?" he asked.  Hyoyeon froze.  How did he know about that?  Kyuhyun noticed her alarmed reaction and smiled a little in amusement.

"Eunhyuk told us about it, that you won't return the bag that he lent to you."  Hyoyeon took a deep breath and looked at the ground in front of her. 

"I can't return it to him."  Kyuhyun squinted his eyes at her. 

"Why not?" 

"Because I don't have it."

"You lost it."  Hyoyeon shook her head. 

"It was stolen."  

"Do you know by who?"  Hyoyeon slowly nodded her head. 

"Then who stole it?"  he asked.  Hyoyeon bit her lip.  She was debating on whether or not she could tell Kyuhyun.  She did not know his exact relationship with Suzy and did not want to offend him. 

"You can tell me," he said with a small smile that seemed to reassure her.  Taking a deep breath, she decided to tell him. 

"Suzy took it from me," said Hyoyeon.  She took a peek at his reaction.  His expression did not show anger, but sadness. 

"Man she has changed a lot," he said.  Hyoyeon stared at him in confusion. 

"We need to get it back from her," he said. 

"We?" asked Hyoyeon.  He nodded his head. 

"It's not your problem, I can get it back from her," said Hyoyeon. 

"I seriously doubt that," said Kyuhyun.  She gave him a pissed off look. 

"Do you even have a plan?" he asked.  Hyoyeon looked to the ground and shook her head no. 

"I knew it.  Don't worry about thinking of one," he said.  She looked at him in confusion. 

"Cause I already got one," he said as he smiled proudly of himself, "Want to hear it?"

Hyoyeon nodded her head and he smirked at her.  He then began to tell her of his brilliant plan. 


Hey everyone!

I know that this chapter is rather boring and I apologize!  

And I can assume that you are all wondering when Eunhyuk is going to re enter the story (cause its more interesting with him in it in my opinion)

don't worry he will be making a comeback in the next chapter

Plus I hope that the next chapter will be a little bit more entertaining for you all :)

Thanks to my new subbies!

hyohyukOTP

foreverrprom15e

HYO32YEON

EhaaKevin

lyeshaG

I have reached 40 Sibscribers!  

Thanks everyone SO MUCH!  You are all Amazing!

Please continue to comment and subscribe! :)

Love you ALL!