Chapter 1

Creating a Dancing Queen

In the dead of night in the dance studio within the school, Hyoyeon leaned against the dance rail as sweat coated her skin and her cheeks were flushed red.  Her body was on the brink of exhaustion.  She rolled a cool water bottle across her forehead and could feel its refreshing coolness.  For hours, she danced and danced around the room.  

She did leaps and twirls; now her feet began to ache.  She then wrapped her arm in front of her and started to stretch out her sore muscles.  No matter how sore or tired her body gets, she will always find herself dancing rigorously and with energy around the tiny room.  Her passion for the movements burned within her heart.  

Dancing was her life. 

In Seoul Arts HIgh School, Hyoyeon was not quite the popular girl of the school.  Her quiet and shy personality caused her to be considered a loner by her peers.  She does have one friend , but that friend is the only one who knows that dancer side of Hyoyeon.

Dancing so passionately was her secret.  She never wanted anyone to figure out her true talent.  Within this small studio, she danced in secret, alone, and without anyone's eyes on her. 

She took a swig out of the water bottler after her stretching was complete.  Grabbing her little duffle bag, she left the room and walked down the bright white hallway towards the girls' locker room.

 She entered and took a shower to wash off the sweat that coated her skin and greased her hair.  

After the shower, she quickly got dressed and then left the locker room with her blonde hair still in a wet tangled mess. 

"Man, who knew that there was a girl who can dance like that."  Hyoyeon froze as she stared at a young man straight across from her.  he was leaning against the white brick wall with his arms crossed over his chest.  The dark brown eyes of his scanned Hyoyeon from her feet up to her eyes. A little smirk played on his lips and Hyoyeon stared at him with her brown eyes wide. 

"Eunhyuk?" she stuttered.  The most popular guy in school was standing before her.  The girls went wild for him because of the handsome features and the amazing dancing skills that he possessed.  The title of "Best Dancer in the School" is currently owned by him.  

"You are Hyoyeon, correct?" he asked.  She slowly nodded her head.  The shock within her faded away and her eyes turned to the floor below her.  He watched her dance.  He was watching her dance the entire time.  Her self-consciousness was taking over her body as she crossed her arms protectively across her chest.  

"I did not know that the shy Hyoyeon could dance like an angel." Angel? thought Hyoyeon, He thought that I danced like an angel? Her cheeks then started to burn. Her eyes left the floor below her and locked with Eunhyuk's. 

"Please don't tell anyone about this," said Hyoyeon with her brown eyes pleading with his. 

"Why do you keep this a secret?" Eunhyuk squinted his eyes. 

"Just please, don't tell anyone."  Eunhyuk confusion changed in a smirk as he took a step closer to her.  Taking a step back defensively, Hyoyeon's back hit against the wood door behind her.  She laid her palms flat against the door's cool surface.  Her hair was still dripping wet on her shoulders. 

"To keep this secret, what will you do for me?" he asked.  he leaned in closer to where his face was only a few inches away from hers.  She did not respond and only stared at Eunhyuk with her eyes wide.  Her heart began to pound in her chest when she felt Eunhyuk's hot breath against her skin. 

"Got any ideas?" he asked.  She shook her head slowly. 

"Well then, I will have to think of one."  Eunhyuk took a step back from Hyoyeon and was tapping his chin in thought.  Hyoyeon felt like she could breath again.  

"I know," he said as he pointed his index finger at Hyoyeon, "become my slave."

Her soft brown eyes went wide and fell open.  Eunhyuk's smile grew bright at her shocked state. 

"You have got to be kidding me," said Hyoyeon.  

"Starting tomorrow, Hyoyeon is going to become my slave," gloated Eunhyuk as he raised his eyebrows in glee at her.  

"This should be interesting."