NOT AN UPDATE

Right By Your Side

 

Sorry guys I’ve been very busy with assignment for this week. And will be very busy for the next two weeks but I will try to update as fast as I can… please continue to support me… here some short stories for incoming chapter….enjoy..:)

 

Jung Yunho waited patiently. He looks at himself again and smiles for a satisfaction. The tuxedo fits him well.

 “Do you like it?” ask Kim Jae Kyung, Jaejoong wife…

“Yes..Thanks noona” he said

“Hyung you looked handsome…but still I am more handsome than you...ouch” Changmin head being slap by Yunho.

“aissshhh..It is okay...It’s my sister in law wedding…________-ah hurry up wills you?” Jaekyung said

“Coming...Are you ready?” she said and come out from dressing room. Yunho stunned, he don’t even blink.

 “Ahhhh you look beautiful…Yunho what do you think? Yunho? Yunho?” Jaekyung ask him but no respond.

“ Yahhh Jung Yunho” Changmin slap his arm..Yunho scream of pain…

“What is that Shim Changmin?” he looked at him. Changmin is a monster it is such a pain when he touched someone. The girl’s laughs

“Stop it already… Changmin lets leave them for a while” Jaekyung said

“arraso..I can’t even stand if hyung act like this…too cheezy” he then walked with Jaekyung out of the room.

________ stay silence and looked at the floor feeling shy of Yunho gaze. Yunho come closer and his face is few inch from ________ face..

“Why is your face red??” he smiled teasing her. She looked up

“Ani…Oppa!” realize Yunho just trick her, she smack his chest softly.

“You looked beautiful honey…and y too” he whisper. This time her face does turn red… suddenly the door opened.. Jaekyung come in with sad and shock face.

“ -______ ah….”

“ Wae unnie?” Jaekyung hug her and gave her phone. She took it and answer it..

“Hello? Who is talking?”

“Is this Kim ________?”

“Yes..”

“I am so sorry but Mr. and Mrs. Hwang involved in an accident...Can you come to ______ and made identification?”

________ fall on the ground screaming. Yunho grab her and pick up the phone. He starts talking to the person in charge. His face also changes. He hugs her tightly. Jaekyung also crying and sitting on the chair.