23

Right By Your Side

She looks into the white rose that grows in the garden. Her mother plants it because she love white rose. She said it shows the true meaning of love. Sincerity and pureness that is what she said. Her father always gave her mother white rose every morning. She got closed to the rose, she smell the plant. She plucks one of the flowers and smells it. It brings more and more sweet memory of them. She felt into the ground. She cried and cried again. Blaming herself for the cause of their death. If only she can turn back the time and correct the entire mistake. But she cant it is too late, they have left her.

“ Mom, Dad, I am so sorry….forgive me…it is all because of me…because of me….” she said. A hand softly touching her shoulder.

 “________-ah…gwenchana… I’m here” that person pulled her into a hug. She cries harder in his hug.

“Ani…it is not alright...My biological died because of me now my adopted parent died because of me too…everyone I loved died...” he just hugs her harder.

“I’m still here…you love me right? Don’t worry I will always by your side…” he said. Hugging her tighter.

‘ I will find out who did this to you..’ he said while kissing the crown of her head.

Flashback

“I said no uncle… I don’t agree with this project” she screams.

“ _______!!! You don’t have the right to said that!!! You don’t even know about the project!!” Kim in Kwon said to his niece. for him she is just a burden. he knows that she hate him because he force her to agree to the will.

“I don’t know?? You were wrong… this project is useless and waste less… you want to destroy an orphanage for a nightclub!! Are you out of your mind?? Those orphanages were built by your parents… if you destroy those places where will those kids leave? have you ever thought of that?”

“I don’t gave a hell about those kids…let them die or they just gonna turn into a trouble maker just like you _______!!!”

“Uncle, enough! ______-ah sit” Kim JaeJoong order them. he been watching this fight for almost an hour. He watches his sister sit on the couch then he glare at his uncle. He is angry to both of them. his sister shouldn’t raise her voice to the elders. He dislikes that attitude. but he can’t forgive his uncle either. He is wrong too. he cheat to him. Just because he respect elder doesn’t mean he should be step on.

“ Jae…” Kim In Kwon try to speak but he was cut off by Jaejoong

“Enough uncle… I’ve been patience all this time… how could you lie to me? You said this project is placed at somewhere else and you never mention it was a club...i am totally disappointed” jaejoong speak up but in soft tone. He still realizes that he needs to respect the elders.

“ Hyung I don’t agree with all these project either…the orphanage… our grandparents build it…” Junsu also try speak up.

“No worry Junsu..i will not approve this project… you heard me right?” he look at Kim In Kwon..

“You’ll regret this Kim ________” then he walk out from the office.

“komawo oppa…” ________ said

“ ___________-ah even though he is wrong you don’t have to shout at him like that..He is our uncle after all” Junsu said. Softly patted his sister head. She nodded slowly.

“I’ll settle this with him later… _________-ah don’t you have an appointment with Yunho?” jaejoong remind her…

“ yuppp but it is not a big deal..After all, my own sister in-law will design my dress” she said and winked at Kim JaeJoong.

“ hyung if I get married will noona designed my wife dress?? waaahhh I can imagine it already” Kim Junsu looking up… Jaejoong smiled…

“Who willingly married to Junsu ??” Yoochun appeared from the door..

“ Oppa” _____ bow to him.

“ Hey Park Yoochun…how are you?” Jaejoong hug his best friend.

“ fine as always…________ Yunho is waiting outside” yoochun said

“ what oh no.” she stand up and ran to the door and opened it and saw Yunho who also want to open the door…Yunho smile to her..

“__________” he called her… ______ jump and hugs him…

“ oppa I miss you!!” she said. oh yes..i start to call him oppa after the party. well he is the one who asking for it.

“ I miss you too…” he said and putting her down…

“ yahh Kim _______ behave yourself…” Junsu said pulling her from Yunho.

“Why suddenly being protective Junsu?? I thought you like it?” Yoochun

“ yahhh…mind your own business please…yahh is that pudding?” Junsu said to changmin.

“ yup… and it is finished” he said..

“ you meanie..i love that” junsu pouted… they all laugh..

 

Jung Yunho waited patiently. he look at himself again. and smile for a satisfication. the tuxedo fits him well.

tumblr_mk3l8lUp9a1s5qag3o6_500.jpg

 “Do you like it?” ask Kim Jae Kyung, Jaejoong wife.

“ yes..komawo noona” he said

“Hyung you looked handsome…but still I am more handsome than you..ouchh” Changmin head being slap by yunho.

“aissshhh..gwenchana..its my sister in law wedding…_______-ah hurry up will you?” she said

“ coming..are you ready?” she said and come out from dressing room. Yunho stunned, he don’t even blink.

Simple-Charming-Sleeveless-Mermaid-Cut-P

 “ ahhhh you look beautiful…yunho what do you think? yunho? yunho?” Jaekyung ask him but no respond.

“ yahhh jung yunho” changmin slap his arm..yunho scream of pain…

“what is that Shim Changmin?” he looked at him. Changmin is a monster it is such a pain when he touched someone. the girls laugh

“ stop it already… changmin lets leave them for a while” Jae kyung said and pulled Changmin outside.

“arraso..i cant even stand if hyung act like this…too cheezy” he then walked with jae kyung out of the room.

________ stay silence and looked at the floor feeling embaress of Yunho gaze. Yunho come closer and his face is few inch from ______ face..

“ Why is your face red??” he smiled teasing her. she looked up

“ ani…oppa!” realize yunho just trick her, she smack his chest softly.

“ you looked beautiful honey…and y too” he whisper. this time her face does turn red. Yunho grab her hand. she look back at him.

“ shall we?” he ask. she nod to his question. they start to slow dance around the room.

“ you look so beautiful Mrs. Jung..” he said with a killer smile.

“ stop teasing me…”

“I am not…you are beautiful…and y”

“ there you go again..” she punch his chest softly and start to chase him in her dress. which is difficult to do and make her ran slower.

“ yahh Jung Yunho..you better watch out..”

“ try me…” he stuck her tongue out..

suddenly the door opened.. jae kyung come in with sad and shock face.

“ unnie… look what Yunho oppa did to me… he makes me ran with the dress..” she said while hug Jaekyung from behind.

“ -______ ah….” Jaekyung softly move __________ hand and bring her to the front. tears start forming in her eyes.

“ wae unnie?” jaekyung hug her and gave her handphone. she tooked it and answer it..

“Hello? who is talking?”

“ is this Kim ________?”

“yes..”

“ I am calling from ______...i am so sorry but mr and mrs Seo involved in an accident..can you come to ______ and made an identification?”

______ fall on the ground screaming. Yunho grab her and pick up the phone. he start talking to the person in charge. his face also change. he hugs her tightly. Jae kyung also crying and sitting on the chair.

 

she sitting on the chair in the garden. she just wearing a blue navy sweater and a white scarf. the tears never stop flowing from her eyes.

Jaejoong approached Yunho, who is being watching _________ for a while.

“ ottoke? what should I do?” Yunho said but his eyes never leaves her figure.

“ I don’t know… she keep saying that this is all because of her… I don’t even get it..” Jaejoong also looking at her

“ she keep saying about….” yunho turn and face jaejoong

“ someone will hurt the one she loves?” yunho nod to Jaejoong words. they look at each other.

“ how was the investigation?” he ask him

“ no progress…siwon,kyuhyun and yoochun cant even find the answer..”

“ who is the person who black mailing her?”

“ Hyung…. Yoochun is here..” Junsu called jaejoong since Yoochun had arrived. they hurriedly to the living room. and saw yoochun,Changmin and Jaekyung were talking. Jaekyung then leaves the room to give them space to talk.

“ come…” Yunho hurriedly asking yoochun to sit.

“ yoochun… how are you?” Jaejoong ask him. he smile

“ I am fine… how is ___________?” he ask them.

“ she still shock… and still crying…” Junsu answer him. Yoochun just nod slowly

“ any news?” Yunho ask him

“ well… I met this…” yoochun shows a picture of a girl. she is American. she was standing near her window in the picture

“ who is this girl?” Jaejoong ask him

“ she lives next door” he answer while having his cup of coffee

“ yah…park yoochun..if you had any intention to flirt with her forget it..” Junsu said it outloud

“ yahh..kim junsu… are you out of your mind? gosh..luckly my wife isn’t here… I will screwed up because of your words..” Yoochun scream back at him with smile

“ so whats with this pic?” Jaejoong ask

“ look carefully..” Yoochun said

“ what?” Jaejoong ask him

“ hyung…there is something..”Changmin notice something in the picture

“ what do you mean changmin?” Yunho ask

“ look at this… there is  a mens with suits…” he said and point at the picture

“ ______ never told me about this… when was this taken?”Jaejoong said

“ according to miss Rachel…this is taken the day she call you..jae when she ask for the will…at that moment miss rachel is taking picture with her friends who she haven’t met for a long time…then she found that…” Yoochun explain it more.

“ when she suddently agree to it..” jaejoong said while rub his face with his hand. he is truly regret with it. yunho tap his shoulder

“ gwenchana…” yunho said to him..

“ I failed yunho..as a brother..” Jaejoong said

“hyung…don’t said like that… I was his brother too…”junsu said

“ you know this face kinda familiar… but it should be clear..this isn’t help a lot..” changmin said.

“ changmin was right… that guy is kinda familiar… but is is blury..” yoochun add

“ we were lucky eough that miss Rachel is agree to help us…” Yunho said.

“ yoochun…what is this guy doing here anyway?” Junsu ask him

“ well…I believed that this guy is the one who is blackmailing _________....”yoochun were cut of by yunho

“ blackmailing her to accept me… what does that beneficial to them?” Yunho said

“ yunho was right… hyung is there anyone that is involved with the will?” Changmin ask him

“ as far as I know, none…. Yoochun… please investigate further…” ask Jaejoong

“ yes I will…” Yoochun said

the door is open. you step in and saw yoochun. you bow to him..

“ anneyeo yoochun-shii..” you greet him

“ anneyeo,__________.... mianhae..i cant come earlier..” Yoochun gave his killer smile to you. you smile back to him but it is a fake smile. you don’t smile like you always do

“ gwenchana… thank you…”

“ do you want to rest?” yunho approached you. giving you his smile. you smile back and nod weakly.

“ yoochun-shii… mianhae…I am not feeling too well…”

“ it is okay… have lot of rest…” yunho accompany you to your room. you put yourself into the bed. yunho put a blanket around you. he then si next to you.

“ you can go now… I don’t want to trouble you..”

“ trouble? anniya..just sleep okay..” he softly touch your hair and humming a song which in the end drive you to sleep.

 

your phone rings. you grab it lazily.

“ hello..” you said

“ omo…. ____________ it is me Key!!” he was screaming at your ear…”

“ key…what time is it..” you tried to wake up…but there is something stopping you from moving. it was yunho arm that hug your waist.  you face him.

“ well 9 p.m in your place… what are you doing? sleeping?” he ask… while your finger tracing yunho face. key continue talking but all you can think right now is yunho.

‘ he was always there right by my side…please don’t take him away from me.. mom, dad, omma, appa….i will find your killer…I will..i promise…’

“ yah!! Hwang _____________!!! did you here me?”

“ ahhhh! yahh key you don’t have to scream at me..” you also scream which makes yunho awake...

“ wae?” yunho ask you

“ani…key is in the line… key..where are you anyway? here? ohh..okay…thank you..” you said and put the phone to the table next to you.

“ why is he call you?” you shake your head..

“ I don’t know… lets go back to sleep…” you put your arm on his waist. your head on his chest. he kiss your hair crown and hug you… the warmest of his body lessen the pain that being carried by you.

‘I love you, yunho….’ you said

 

**************************************************************************************

i'm back...sorry like a million time because i haven't update for months...

i'm kinda lost my idea for this chapter...

one of the reasons why it is delayed..

but continue support me...

please correct me if i do a mistake..;)

sorry for grammatic error...

enjoy!!!