17

Right By Your Side

YUNHO PV

 

I was working when my secretary inform me of Jaejoong and Junsu visiting. it have been a while.

“What sup man?” He said. I laugh at him.

“ same like always..” I said and we begun to talk. Jaejoong and Junsu need to meet me in my office since ___________ already work there I can’t go into the company unnoticed.

“ yesterday. __________ was crying in my arms..she is suffering…but she won’t tell me the reason why..” Junsu start the conversation.

“Na Eun told me too…she saw you at the mall..Na Eun saw you too but she pretend she didn’t..Luckily Changmin were there..”

“ I know… I miss her so bad..i just want to be by her side..but what can I do? I met her parent but they were hiding something… they keep saying don’t ever forget that she love me..i won’t stop until I found the reasons.” I said.

“she did ask me few week ago…when will she met her future husband..” Junsu said.

‘what the? she want to forget our love or what?’ this jealousy fill me up. even though I know that I am the one they meant but still if that person is replace with other person. I would feel betrayed right?

“ no way..i don’t want this plan to be ruin Junsu..not until I found the reasons” I said.

“Yunho..this is not about her only..all of the members of board of director already ask about this…this involve my company too” Jaejoong said. I know. we kept silence for while. when changmin knock the door.

“Hyung..your secretary is beautiful…” he said. I look at Jaejoong and Junsu. Both seems understand with me.

Shim Changmin, heir of Shim Company. a famous playboy.

“Changmin..come sit with us..” Junsu said.

“what is it? this seem too weird..Junsu suddenly talk nice to me..” Changmin look at him in disbelieve and earn a yell from Junsu.

“Yahh..do you want to die?” Junsu said. Changmin smirk

“That is my Hyung..so what is up?” he said and grab muffin that placed on the table and eat it.

“ Changmin..i have proposition for you..” I said to him. he stop eating and look at me interestedly.

“what does it cost me?” he ask. the devil inside him make me smile.  this plan need a little change but still going to work out.

 

YOUR PV

 

Tonight we have a dinner party at our company. Like always I have Na Eun and Jaekyung Unnie preparing my dress since I’ve been busy with work lately. I guess that is the only way for me to stop thinking about my problems. they gave me this.

“Are you ready for this?” Jaekyung ask me. I nod knowing what she meant. earlier today I was informed by Jaejoong and Junsu about the dinner with all of the famous company owner in Korea. they also told me that I will be introduce to my future husband.

Again I put the necklace that given by him. I know I will get married soon and I should get rid of his love. I try but I fail. this love is stronger every single second. Then i walk downstairs. Sometimes I feel like I was the last one who always showing up late when it comes to family dinner. they always been waiting for me at the living room.

and again I have to admit my brothers look handsome. this two handsome men is my brother. Junsu wear a simple white blazer which making him look mature than he usually does. while Jaejoong wearing one piece of black outfit. if I am not their sister I bet I would fall in love with them too. I can see they been teasing Jaekyung with their pout lips. Jaekyung seem defeat to their wish. I laugh silently

 

  

notice that I had been staring. Jaekyung stand up.my sister in law who look stunning in a very simple dress approach me.

 

I hold into Junsu arm tightly. he look at me smiling. well Jaejoong already have Jaekyung in his arm.

“it will be okay..” he said. jaejoong who heard that look at me. he touch my cheek.

“are you nervous?” he ask. I nod. Then he sing to me an unknown song which make me calmer. he kiss my forehead.

“my sister is going to be okay..” Jaejoong said.

“Jae..he’s been waiting” Jaekyung approach us. I took a deep breath.

“here we go” I said to myself. few moment later a man approach me. I was totally shock. he is wearing white suit. he was the one? I almost fall but Junsu catch me.

 

‘Shim Changmin? why him? why does oppa didn’t introduce his as my husband on the first place? this rude guy?’ I said in my heart

“you? oppa you got to be kidding me right?” I asked them

“ I hope too.. you are so far from what I expected” he said. that bad mouth of him..why does it make me feel I want to push my heel into his mouth.

“ kure..i don’t expect a tall guy either” I said to him

“ this height make me the most wanted men in korea”

“for a guy? yeah I bet all the guys in the world love you..”

“yahhh..aishhh..hyung!..aishh.” he whines and almost scream at the same time

“patience there lil sis..we were on the same side..” Junsu whisper to me and earn a deadly glare from Changmin.

“ alright don’t waste more time…come I want to introduce you to my best friend..” Jaejoong said. we walk into the crowd. I notice Changmin keep looking at different girl with different style which most of them is y.

“Guys all the same..” I said in low voice. but clear enough to his ear

“excuse me? jealous?”

“huh please..to that kind of women hell no…”

“you were right..you can’t be compare to them..”

“thank you”

“ you don’t have a y aura at all..” he said. he get me

“1-1 then.” I said. this is a game between he and me. who will won later?

“ nope 2-2..”

“2?”

“ you spill the water and I spill it back..that is 1-1” he said.

“________-ah meet Yunho..Jung Yunho” Jaejoong interrupt my conversation with Changmin. I can’t hear clearly to his words instead just turn around and face him. him…

Jung Yunho… the men.. I was stunned and shock. I can’t even speak or move a bit. he look at me expressively. my heart beats fast.

“Hyung” Changmin approached him.

“oh Shim Changmin..” he smile to him and ignore me. I hold my fist. They begun to talk and laugh.

“ Yunho..” a women call him..

“yes..ah BoA..come here babe..” He said to the lady. soon a lady approached us. she is beautiful. I feel defeated. I feel hurt. my heart is broken to pieces. it begun hard for me to take breath. Hearing him calling her ‘babe ‘ is killing me. He found a perfect girl. he is moving on. I hold into the necklace.

“ Yunho meet my lil sister..Kim ___________” Jaejoong said

“anneyeo..my name is Jung Yunho..nice to meet you..Everybody meet my partner Kwon BoA..” he said. did he just introduce himself to me? he is ignoring me. they all ignoring me. am I invisible?

“anneyeo..kwon Boa..”she said and hold her hand to shake my hand. Changmin grab it and kiss her hand.

“Shim Changmin..what a beautiful lady you have Hyung” Changmin word killing me more.

“ excuse me..” I said and start to walk away from them. slowly tears falling down. I run to the toilet. I cried. I punch my chest hardly to remove the pain. why does it have to hurt so bad? I can’t handle this. I don’t expect things to be turned this way. I can’t be here. I can’t watch this drama. I thought I was stronger to face this. but I am not.

then I saw a hand showing me a napkin. it was Kwon BoA.

“are you okay?” she ask. I take it and go to the sink and wash my face. fixing my makeup.

“yes..i am..”

“are you really sure?”

“ yeah thank you”I walk from the toilet. I shouldn’t be harsh on her right?

Secretly I run from the party. taking a cab and head to nowhere. I cried nonstop. my makeup is ruin. I look like an idiot. Wearing a fancy dress in middle of nowhere. somehow I finally reach my home. the light is on. I bet they didn’t sleep yet. I walk inside

“ _____________-ah where did yo go?” Jaekyung approach me. Junsu too but Jaejoong is standing staring at me. he didn’t bother to come to me.

“What do ypu think you been doing?!!” he yelled at me. I was shock. I look at him with teary eye.

“ Jae..not now..she seem tired…let her..” Jaekyung try to calm him down

“ Shut up!” Jaejoong scold Jaekyung. he approach me.

“did you know what did you just do?” I shook my head slowly.

“Hyung..” Junsu also seem scare to Jaejoong

“Shut up I said! where is your phone?” I took out the phone from my purse. he grab it and throw it to the wall. it break into pieces. I never see him this angry. Jaekyung run into her room. cant barely watch his husband being like this.

“ if you don’t know how to use a phone..throw it away! what you do is so irresponsible! you can’t just run from the dinner like that! did you know what kind a mess that you have made? Everybody is being worried about you! how many times does I need to call you?! answer me!” he yell again. Junsu pull him to a side.

“ Hyung this is not the way…let me talk to her okay..” Junsu said. Junsu approach me. holding my soulder. I cried in his chest.

“_________-ah..why did you run? is it because Changmin?” I shook my head

“___________-ah listen…we don’t mind if you hate and want to get out from the deal okay…we just worried about you..you should pick up your phone..” he said again. I shook my head. I already step into this world. I can’t return back. it is about their safety.

“ani..aniya oppa..dont said that..mianhae..mianhae..” I cried hardly. I can hear Jaejoong sigh. he approach me, pull me from Junsu hug and hug me.

“mianhae…oppa shouldn’t scream and scold you…oppa should listen to you first” Jaejoong said

“ani..it was my fault..please don’t be mad at me oppa..” I said and hug him tighter.

“do you want to talk about it?” he said. junsu pat my back.

“ani..oppa mianhae..”I said

“just don’t do this again..promise?” Jaejoong said. I nod and hug him back.

“ yahh..get up stair..get bath and go to sleep okay?” Junsu said. I walk weakly to my room. closing the door and fall to the ground, crying..

“Yunho..Jung Yunho…does it hurt you like this when I leave you? sorry for hurting you..”I said

 

after those day I didn’t become the normal me. I keep staying in my room. I even skip my work. I rarely talk. I lied on the bed and cried all day and night. I hold tightly into the necklace.

jaekyung peeking from the door couldn’t hold her tears. she closed the door slowly and cried also. she walk into the kitchen and find Jaejoong there.

“ babe are you okay?” Jaejoong approached her. but she refuse to stand near to him.

“babe stop this will you?”Jaejoong grab her hand

“ you stop Jae..i cant barely watch _________ being hurt like this.. do you know how hurt she is?” She grab her hand back

“babe listen..i didn’t do this in purpose…you also agree on the first place..”

“ I know but I don’t expect it to be like this Jae..” she said. Jaejoong sit on the chair and pull her by her waist. she sat on his lap. looking away from his husband.

“do you refuse to look at your husband handsome face?” he . well he manage to make her smile back.

“ you are one bad oppa…” Jaekyung said and look at him. brush his hair with her finger.

“ I know…did I scare you?” he ask and kiss her lips.

“yea…it been a long time Jae… I don’t even remember when the last time you were angry like that… and I never expect that much..that night is way too much..” she said

“ I know..i just angry because she didn’t pick up her phone.. she is Kim you know… people might hurt her..i was worried about her..beside I already receive a punishment…babe..can I sleep in the room back?” he pout.

“pout? stop it Jae..yes you can if you promise me this thing going to end soon..” she said

“okay..but you need to help me too.. I want to solve this problem..can u ask her the reason?”

“sometimes I don’t get her..yunho too..why cant he just admit it?”

“ Yunho said if he is not meant to be her husband he probably doing the same thing. find the reason..you know she keeping saying she don’t want to see him hurt.. what? I suspect someone is blackmailing her..” he said

“yea..i did though of that..but who?”she ask

“ I don’t know.. I already ask Siwon investigate this..”

“poor __________ and Junsu…they been facing a hard time..”

“I know…Junsu remain strong for all of us.. she lost Ji Hyo and our parent in very short time…” he said. Jekyung touch his cheek. knowing he was about to cry.

“ it is okay..i am here…”

“don’t leave me okay? if you leave me..i am going to be much more worst then those two…”

“ are you trying to blackmail me mr?”

“ you can think it that way…beside you still stunning..i notice men still looking at you eventhough they knew you were mine..”

“ Jealousy? here this..how about me? all the girls out there were screaming my husband name..my customer keep asking about you..and the way they said your name..Jaejoong-shii~~~….yukksss” they laugh.

 

******************************************************************

i cant write ...

each time i tried i blush...

but no worry..my friend is helping me with those scene..

hope you can wait...<3