20

Right By Your Side

I stare into the ocean. The breeze softly brushes my hair. The scenery here is fascinating. People will easily hypnotized by it. but not enough for me. Deep inside I was still hurt. I can’t forget that day. Taking a deep breath and close my eyes. Tears fall again. I have too much pain in my heart.

Yunho why do you have to lie to me? If you were the one from beginning why haven’t you told me? Don’t you realize it hurt me a lot? Jaejoong oppa…I thought you are my protector…someone I can hope for…to always keep me feel safe and not being hurt...Junsu Oppa you disappointed me too…how could you do this to me? I thought we share the same pain of letting the one we love…Jaekyung Unnie.you always support me…always make me feel loved…Na Eun you hurt me the most..You were my best friend how could you do this to me?

I also done a big mistake…I also lie to them…I never told them the truth…I guess this is Karma.

A kid approaches me. Tug the end of my skirt. I look at her. She have beautiful eye. And its remind me of yunho. She looks like she is lost and she was crying. I bent down.

“Hey little girl…why are you crying?”

“ omma…”

“Omma? Did you get separate?” she nods. I smile. Grab her small hand.

“Let’s go find your omma..Should we?”  We walk for an hour. Until I hear she saw her mother.

“Yoon mi…”

“omma… this unnie help me..”

“jinjja? Thank you..” she said to me

“ it’s okay.. Yoon mi..Don’t get lost again..Okay? Always be right by your mom side okay?”

“Okay” then they walks away. And the sadness filled me up again.  I get back into my hotel. Take a bath in a tub. I close my eye and enjoying the water. I look at my phone. There were millions of miss call from Yunho, Jaejoong, Junsu, Jaekyung, Na Eun, Changmin, my mom, my dad and others. I put it aside and put my earphone. Listen to my favorite song.

 

JAEJOONG PV

 

I touch the red button on my phone when it reaches the voicemail. I sigh and put my hand at my face. It has been a week since she run away. I been looking for her but there is no information about her location. I was worried about her safety.

I look at the clock that hangs on the living room. it is 3 in the morning. I sigh. My body aches lately for sleeping on the couch. I also didn’t have a proper sleep. Neither get into the office regularly. Jaekyung is mad at me. She wouldn’t let me sleep in the room. She is piss off with this situation. She’s been weird lately. Example like gets angry at simple thing. Junsu arrived and approach me.

“Hyung…”

“hrmmm..”

“ get some rest..you look tired..you might get sick..” he said

“ it is okay…MY BODY ACHE ALREADY” I said out loud. Hoping Jaekyung heard me. junsu shock.

“What is that for?” he ask. I signal him. he nod

“ HYUNG…YOU CANT DO THIS…YOU ALREADY HAVE CIRCLES UNDER YOUR EYES… “ Junsu plays my game. I smile at him.

“ IT IS OKAY… NO ONE LOVE ME” I said it. And almost burst to laugh. But jaekyung open the room door and throw small pillow to me. She looks at me with angry eye.

“SHUT UP YOU TWO!!” then she shut the door loudly. Both Junsu and I were freeze in our seat.

“Oh My God…she did resemble mom when she get angry” Junsu said. I lost my patience. I get into the room.

“when will you stop this attitude?” I ask her. Instead of answering she throws stuff at me.

“ stop it..i said stop it…Jaekyung!!!!” I shout at her. She stop and sit at the end of bed. Covering her face and sobbing. I scratch my head. I just shout at her. I approach her. Put my hand at her shoulder.

“ mianhae…I didn’t mean to..” I said

“ get out..” she said. I sigh. I kiss her forehead and headed outside.

 

I was looking outside the window. Yunho were sitting on the couch with Changmin and Junsu.  Then Yoochun and Dong Hae burst in.

“ we know where she is..” Yoochun said. I approach him fast.

“Where?”  All of us ask.

“ JeJu island” he said

“Jeju? this girl is unbelievable… we thought she will go somewhere more far..” Changmin complains

“ Jeju? We all an idiot..Why didn’t we search her in Korea? “ Junsu whine. I look at Yunho and walk to him.

“Bring her back…this is an order..If you fail..i kill you” Jaejoong said.

“What the? Kill?” Yunho said

“Because of you I slept outside…Jaekyung is so piss off with me..” I said

“Big house …but on couch? hyung don’t you have lots of room in your house?” Changmin said. Yoochun laugh. I glare at Changmin. But inside my heart I was cursing myself for being an idiot.

 

YOUR PV
 

I wear a white dress and flip flop. Walking at the beach and trying to enjoying the view. I saw lots of couple walking hand by hand. If yunho were here will my life be like these people? But I feel weird. There is too many people on the beach today. Suddenly, they were looking at me. What the hell just happen? What just happen? I look around and my body. Touch my face making sure there is nothing. but these people doesn’t stop looking at me. This is scarier than ghost. I start to walk away slowly when I heard a voice singing. I turn around and saw the crowd split into two and a figure stand in middle. Holding a guitar and smiling.  he is here. Suddenly a heat of anger fills me. I run as fast as I can.

I hide myself in the room until I felt my tummy growled. I decided to go out and eat. I wear sweater with hoodies. I also put on a cap. I closed the door but when I turn around Yoon mi were there holding rose.

“Yoon mi-ah…what are you doing here? Did you get lost again?”

“Unnie..For you” she shows me the rose. I take it and she start to run.

“Yoon mi..aishhh this kid..Beautiful” I look at the rose and smell it.

 I start to walk more. Then I found another kid. he gave me roses too. And it continues until I reach at the restaurant. I was embarrassed by this. the waitress help me with those flowers. I start to order food.  Then music appears there is a band behind me. A guy sitting on my table without my permission. I stare at him. He smiles. Then the food came. I ate my food and ignore him. Then I felt he is wiping the corner of my mouth. I stay unmoved then I continue to eat until I finished the food. Then I get up and pay the food and start to walk as fast as I can.

I feel his grab my hand. I stop walking. I turn around and look at him.

“Stop please…” he said and stares deeply into my eye. Again I fall with that eye. Our face begins to get closer. Then I felt his lips on mine. I miss this. I miss his touch. I miss him a lot. Unconsciously I reply his kiss. Both of us want it badly. I can’t let him go. I can’t leave without him. 

I open my eye when I feel the rays of sunshine hits me. when I tried to woke up I failed. there is something holding me back. I look at it. an arm. his arm. Yunho arm. and it all hits me back.

 

FLASHBACK

 

we kiss deeper and deeper until we almost lost our breath. he put his forehead on mine. staring deeply into my eyes. I burst into tears. he hugs me tight. I punch his chest. he just stand there and let me hit him.

“Do you know how much it hurts me? did you ever know that I never want a separation?why? why? why did you lied to me?” instead of answering my question he kiss me. and again his forehead is on mine.

“ I know…I feel the pain too…I did this because I love you…”

“ really?”

“ do you want me to prove it?” I nod. He smiles. he hold my hands and bring me up to my hotel, up to my room.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

i shook my head. I look at myself. I was only cover by blanket

“ no way…I just not gave my ity to him…”  I said.

“no you didn’t..” suddenly Yunho speaks. He already awakens. I look at another place. he pull my face by the chin and face him. he entangle his fingers with mine.

“ I wont do that.. cause I know you want to give it for your husband… even though I was the one.. I cant take the advantage right..” he pinched my nose.

“Then what are you doing here? ?” I ask him coldly. he smile.

‘Oh god those y lips’ like knowing what did I think of. he approached and kiss me.

“I like this cold side of you..and you look so y in those blanket ” he murmurs  on my lips. it just sent me this vibration to my whole body.

“ Get Out…” I said softly. he was shocked. same goes with me. how did I said that.

“ ___________-ah….did you still mad at me?” he said.

“ yes I did..and what did you thought? I forgive you already? no way Jung Yunho.. not until I put my revenge on you…”

“ okay.. do it now..”

“do what?”

“your stupid revenge..”

“yahh!! get out!!” I scream

“ arraso..arraso..at least let me put my clothes on first…” he said and after that I pushed him out. I closed the door. and I hear his words

“I will never surrender..” he said. I smiled. I know he loves me.. more then everything. but I would like to play him more. and I m so gonna get a revenge on them. i smile devilish.

 

******************************************************************************************

Sorry for the late..

it was hard for me to find time to do another chapter..

since the semester break is end and a pile of work is waiting for me...

thank you Subscribers!!! 29 subscribers..thank you so much..

please be patience with this story...i will finished it!!!!!!!

thank you for comments and supports...

love you <3 <3 <3