9

Right By Your Side

I’m walking alone from Na Eun place. It’s been a month already since I and Yunho start dating each other. But for this couple week Yunho have to return to Korea. Business…

What can I do? He had responsibilities. I just wanna be his supportive girlfriend.

“I’m home…mommy…daddy...” silence… ‘Not again’ shaking my head waking me up from my fantasy. Then I walked to the living room and I saw both of my parents been tight up. There are few men there.

“What the !!! How are you? What do you want?!!” I scream when suddenly a hand cover my mouth. I struggle so hard but I failed.

Then I saw this man, who is about 50 smirking and walking towards me. He touches my hair but I pulled away. He laughs.

“Beautiful just like your mom, Han Ye Seul…except for your eyes… exactly like your father kim Hyun Joong...”

‘How does he know?’

“You probably were thinking how I know this? I am Kim in kwon…your father only brother…your only uncle…Let her go” I stared at him…

“What do you want? Let go of my parent!”

“I will if you agree with my wish” he said and sits on the couch

“What the ? You came into my house and asking me like i owe you? No way!” he then signals his man. Two men beat my parent.

“STOP!!!! STOP IT!!! What do you want?!!” I scream loudly. Tears are pouring down my cheek.

“Chill down __________-ah…my condition is easy… you see your brother tell me that he found you.. I was relieved...Why? Because you are the guarantee of my future... Unfortunately you say no...So I have to take a step forward… you disagree towards the will don’t you? Your stupid brother might don’t care about the money but I do... The company, your mother…Should be mine..” he cries then walked towards me.

“But because of your father who always be the favorite I can’t get what I want.. The company, the women that I love..That is why I came here...i want to take what is mine..”

“unfortunately you can’t..why? I disagree to the will and the worst the women you love died and love other man who is my father.” right after my word I was slapped and my hair is pulled backward. I can feel blood running through my mouth.

“Let make this easy..You call Jaejoong and tell him that you agree with the will and I released your parent here...or not..” he then signal his men again..They beats up my parents again. I scream out loud… Then I realized my mom is not moving anymore.

“Stop!” I scream. I wish yunho was here…yunho…sorry…

“ I agree I will called him…just stop beating my parents you moron!” I receive another slap from him.

“You have a sharp tongue like your mom.. Call him now..” he said. Then I saw his men put a gun towards my parents.

“Called before I shoot them” I throw deadly glare at him. Grabbing my phone and called Jaejoong.

“ yoboeseyo…”

“oppa…” I control my shaking voice.

“Oh…________-ah..How are you? I miss you sis”

“Me..Me..tooo…oppa…i…i…”

“________-ah wae? Speak it up…”

“ oppa…i…i..i agree to the will…I agree..”

“do you realize what did you said?”

“ oppa…im serious..i agree…please oppa don’t ask anymore..just accept my decision…please oppa..I’m begging you..” I cried

“ _________-ah what is really happening? why did you change your mind?”

“ oppa please…stop asking will you..Just called Siwon shii and tell him that I agree..Please oppa..”

“Alright…aright I will..But we need to talk about this..i don’t want you make a stupid decision..”

“ andwae… I think about it deeply already..Just called him..” I put the phone.

“Good girl.. Let’s just wait jaejoong called siwon and tell me after that..” he said.

we wait almost two hour. his men still didn’t let go of the gun..

‘what makes him so late?’ I asked myself..Then his phone ringing

“ ah..yoboeseyo..Yes jaejoong.. mwoh? jinjja? What just happen? Oh I get it..Ok I’ll be in Korea tomorrow..” he said then laugh..

“aishh this stupid nephew of mine… remember if you have any intentions to tell anyone about this I will not reconsidered to kill your parents..Same goes to you guys..I’ll kill her if you tell outsider.” he then walked living me and my parents. I hugged them.

“Sorry..i’m sorry…” I said while hugging them

“ no don’t..We were sorry..Because of us you were suffered..You letting yunho go.. im so sorry” mrs Hwang crying loud.

“Mom…”

“I’ll explain to him…” my father says.

“No don’t.. “

“He has the right _________-ah”

“ no…just don’t…promise me..” I help them to sit on the coutch. holding both of their hands. Looking at the floor.

“Sweetheart..” my mom calling me

“Don’t..Don’t..Tell anyone.. Please I don’t want to lose u… it is okay if I lose Yunho..but I can’t stand it if it is you guys… promise me… remember what that man just said just now… any of us could die if this thing spread out..” I said with tears. They looked at me and nod their head.

 

Yunho PV

Hearing he talking with __________ make me smiled. Gosh I miss my _________. I should call her after this…

“You wouldn’t believe this...” Jaejong said once he put down the phone and looked at me seriously. I smiled off.

“Wae??”

“_________...she just agrees to the condition… she wants to….”

“Stop! I don’t want to hear that! What are u trying to said Jae? How could she possibly do that? We were couples...Lovers!”

“Easy there Yunho… I know it sound weird… you are not the only one who shocked here.. Me too... But look on the bright side...She is going to be your wife either she agrees to the condition or not...” Jaejoong Smile. I looked at him.

“ Arrrghhh,,, but why?”

“Dude I am not a psychic… how the hell should I know...why don’t u asked her?”

“ okay I’ll gave her a call after this..” I stand up and walked away when Jaejoong called my name.

“ I know she love u… and I am glad it was you… just don’t hurt her”

“Idiot..She is the one hurting me right now.But no worries...i love her too..” then I walked with many question in my mind… why does she does that? Doesn’t she love me anymore? Millions of question playing on my mind… will there be an answer to it?

 

**************************************************************************************************************************

sorry for the late update... been busy with studies and work... trying to finish the story..

any way have fun reading..and please leave comment..:)

thank you for subscribing <3