8

Right By Your Side

 

Yunho pv

Feeling her soft lips on my lips. Hearing to her I love you words. Make me so happy. I can’t stop smiling but suddenly something hit my arm, wake me up from my dreamland. I watch her yelling at me.

“ Nooooo!!!!!!” I scream.

“What is wrong with you?” she asked me again.

‘..I just had a fantasy about confessing my feeling towards her? Oh man..’

“Not…nothing…” I answer her back.

“Why are we here actually?” she asked I look at her. She look totally uncomfortable in that shirt which I think make her look ier. But I notice most men at the lake been watching her. I sighed

“Why?” she asked me again. I keep my lip shut. Take off my jacket and placed it on her body. She is shocked but smiling back at me.

“Thank you...But you don’t have to do this...Take it back…Why?” she asked me again when I shook my head sign of disagreement.

“Why? Why? Why this? Why that? Why can’t you stop asking?” I said and kissed her lips. We stayed in the same position for few minutes. when I release the kiss she look at me.

“What are you doing?” she is shocked same goes with me

‘What did I just do?’ asking my self

“Mi..mian…mianhae…I didn’t mean to..” I walk to my car and wait for her. While wait I cursed myself.

Your pv.

I touched my lips with my finger. I still can feel his lips on mine. Thinking about it makes me hard to breathe. My heart is beating faster. It was my first kiss. He took my first kiss. But why can’t I be mad at him.

‘What is happening?’ asking myself and knocking my own head. Walking slowly towards his car. I can see his frustrated face clearly.

‘What is that kiss means? Does he love me? ani..It just my feeling’.

I said goodbye to him when he dropped me off. Walking weakly into the house and walk directly into my room. Putting my body on my bed and staring at the ceiling. Then I realize I should call Na Eun asked for her advise.

“ Na Eun-ah..na oetteokhae? Yunho kiss me…I don’t know how to say it… it was my first kiss…I don’t know...Maybe...No I should yell and scream at him..Maybe punching him in his face for stealing my first kiss...But...But I just can’t... Na Eun-ah why did he do that? Does he have the same feeling as me? I love the way he  talk, the way he smile, the way he being cold, cool, cute, funny…I love everything he do…yahhh what is wrong with me? I’m crazy over him...Can’t stop thinking about him stupid me..Do I love him Na Eun-ah?…that is right..Right? I do love him…Is it possible? I think I am crazy because I do love him…Na Eun-ah, why did you keep quiet?” I keep talking and questioning her.

“ ________-ah…nado saranghae..” his voice answering my question. I froze and shiver.

‘I just not confess my feeling towards him…oh god I am so embarrassed… babo-yah…god job _________-ah…’ feeling my cheek burning highly. I push the red button on my screen. put my face on the pillow and screaming loudly. I was screaming and jumping around like frustrated kid. when I heard mymom is calling for me.

“ I scream too loud…idiot now mommy and daddy is a wake” cursed myself again and again. what a bad day today first Yunho dressed me up. Second, wear the cropped shirt. Third being kissed by yunho…well it is not a bad thing. Fourth confessing my feeling when I thought it was Na Eun. Fifth waking up my parent.

I walked down to the living room, I know my parent are there because the lights were on.

“ mom,dad sorry I wake you up” I look down to the floor hiding my blushing cheek.

“ yes you should young girl…now you stay and accompany your guest…” my dad said and I look at him when I realize Yunho is smiling at me.

“Thank you..Sorry again for disturbing you in the middle of the night” he said. When my parent go to their room. Standing still on my place he walked towards me. Lowering himself peeking into my face.

“Why are you blushing?” he aksed. I touched my cheek and look at him.

“A..a..ani..i am…not blushing” I answer and look at other place.

“why don’t you look at me?” he asked me again.

‘Oh god is he trying to kill me here? cant he know i cant breath right now?’

I feel his hand touching my chin and making me look at him.

“look at me..” I looked at him. his eyes is melting my heart. trying to avoid his eyes by looking away but he stopped me when he cupped both of cheek with his hand. his forehead is on my forehead.

“ I mean it…I do love you…I love you _______-ah….i love you…I love you since the first day we met… remember when we at the bookstore? I know you been watching me…and believe it or not I can’t believe you are the one who standing in front of me right now..the one who stole my heart…” I look into his eye. I trusted him…but decided to .putting my arm around his neck. almost get kissed from him when I .

“What are you trying to do?”

“ mwohhh??”

“aaahhh…you try to kiss me again mister?” I asked him. he look at me. then he kissed me.

“trying to tease me? not working missy…” he said and kiss me again.

“Ahemmm..” we stop kissing when I heard my father coughing. I blushed immediately. Another bad thing in just one day. Being watch by your parent while kissing?