16

Right By Your Side

JaeKyung put her head on jaeJoong shoulders. he busy with his work. one hand holding a document another hand  typing on his laptop. Jaekyung watch his husband face. then she laught silently because of jaejoong face. he keep doing different face expressions pouting his lips,bitting the lips, blow up his cheek and others. his left hand which holding the document trying to reach his drink but it was hard. Jaekyung laugh and grab it for him and feed him

“ here you go yeobo” jaekyung said. jaejoong drinks from her hand.

“ thank you babe” he smile and put his head on jae kyung head

“ how is your day”

“ fine like always.. just miss you more than yesterday”  jaejong said

“ really? I miss you too Jae”

“ come on lets sleep” jaejoong grab her hand.

“ Mwoh?? but your job haven’t finished yet”

“ i want to do another job”

“ what job”

“ making babies” he said and grab jaekyung and hold her in bridal style

“ Aigoo mr. kim…” jaekyung slapped his chest slowly

Jaekyung PV

the beeping sound from the alarm clock wakes me up. I turn it off and get up from my bed. but I ending up lying back on it since my husband hand pulls me back into his hug. his face is facing my back. I hit his arm.

“Yahhh..what do you think you doing mister?”

“hugging my wife..” he mumbles. it makes me giggle. I turn and face his sleeping face. I trace his face with my finger. his sharp nose and kissable lips. I stop at his lips. staring at it until I feel Jaejoong bite my finger.

“ouchhh..what is that for?” I said to him. he smile.

“ enough talking..you ..” he grab my hand and put it under my head. he kiss me. not too rough and not too soft. it was filled with love. he stop and stare me in the eyes. I smile to him. playing his hair on the forehead. we about to kiss again when junsu knock the door. Jaejoong rolls his eyes.

“this duck ..wae?” Jaejoong said

“stop it..i’ve been hearing it since last night…please don’t do it in the morning..at least not today..” Junsu said from behind the door. Jaejoong look at me. I was shocked. how does he know? this room is sound proof.

“just go!!” Jaejoong said but still looking at me with lust. I get his idea. I start to play my role. I touch his chest and his abs. he grab my hand and look at me. I smirk at him.

“seriously guys? I’m talking and you two doing that?” Junsu said.

“ Just go Junsu!!” I said. Jaejoong look at me in disbelieve.

“you go girl” Jaejoong said.

“mwoh?? just get up already you can do it later…” he said again. both of us rolled our eyes. getting tired of Junsu. we headed to the door.

“Get lost will you?” both scream on his face and closed the door. we can hear Junsu complaining and whining but still walking away. Jaejoong puts his arm around my shoulder and facing me. he smirk.

“wanna get bath together Mr. Kim?” I said to him. he smirk and start to carrying me to the bathroom.

 

Your PV

 

I turn around and saw his face. I smile. he look so peaceful when he was sleeping. I was about to touch him when I heard Jaejoong Oppa and Jaekyung Unnie screaming at Junsu. Soon he was gone. it was my imaginary. I get up from the bed and sit. cover my face with my hand and start to cry.

I get down to the dining room but I stop by the pool when I saw Junsu is sitting alone. I look around and u saw no one. where is Jaekyung and Jaejoong. I look at him. he staring into the pool calmly. I approached him.

“Oppa…what are you doing?” I said to him with smile.

“ aahhh..you wake up already? you should sleep more..you working hard lately..” he said with his angelic smile. I smile back to him

“it is okay.. I have enough rest already…”

“Breakfast?” he asked I just nod. he call our maid and asked them to serve me. I ate the breakfast slowly. both of us in our own world. I stare at the bowl of cereal. I thought of him. his smile, his company, his warm, his love… a sudden tears fall from my eyes. Junsu notice it and wipe it.

“wae?” he ask calmly.

“Oppa…losing someone you love is hurt…” I cried in his chest. he hug me.

“yeah..it is hurt..too hurt to describe..shhhhh..dont cry..oppa is here..” he said. he became the men I need at the time. he being serious and make me comfort enough to talk to him.

“oppa…” I cried

“do you want to tell me?” he asked and look into my eyes. can I trust him? I was so afraid but I don’t think I can handle it any more..

“oppa…I used to have boyfriend…I love him..so much”

“what happen?”

“ something… I had to let him go…I know I hurt him..but I have too.. I can’t lost him..”

“you miss him?”

“everyday..every single second of my life…last night when hanging out with Na Eun I saw him oppa..he look so pale..more skinnier then before..i felt…”

“guilty? this guy..Korean?” I nod

“what should I do?”

“ nothing..” I look at him in disbelieve..he laugh.

“oppa” I whine

“kidding..love is torturing..that is why jaejoong can’t sleep if noona is outstation..” he makes me laugh. yes for some reason this couple is making me laugh. they can be serious when working and dealing with serious situation. They can be sweet and loving. they can be the romantic couple. they can be childish.

Junsu hold my hand.

“but it is love…sometimes when you love someone…you have to sacrifice. .like letting them go…” he look into the sky and smile. tears falling from his eyes

“oppa..”

“do you want to tell me why did you breaking up with him?”

“oppa..i wish I can..”

“do you want to hear a story?” I nod

“oppa used to have a girlfriend..she is beautiful..crazy..Independent…she was my everything…we start dating after we first met..she jump into my car and ordering me around.. instead I drop her on side of the road.. then I met her in the company meeting..she was the daughter of our father friend.. we end the battle after the meeting..then I found out she scratch my car..” he smile. like super smile..he is happy with her. He start to talk about his story

 

FLASHBACK

 

she come to my house for a dinner with her family. both parent were talking to each other. Jaejoong and jaekyung were with them. I sat on the chair near the pool so does she. She had been quiet all the time. I stare at her.

“do you know what you just did?” I ask her

“mian..mianhae..but I was so piss off…” she said.

“ she was my baby..”

“ I’l repair it…just don’t tell my father..”

“aaahhh you scare to him.. I think I should..” I began to walk to him. she too. we begun to blaming each other.

“shut up!” my father said. I shut my mouth. you never knew how does he looks like when he was angry.

“ouch..omma…” I whine because my mom pulls my ear.

“why did you do that to a women?aishh…”

“omma…that is hurt..”

“Kim Junsu..”

“yes appa..”

“I never teach you to do that to a lady..”

“you did..whenever you were angry at mom..you left her on the side of the road..when you were dating long time ago..” I answer back.

“ahhh..yeobo..” it was my father turn to whine.

“ aishh..Kim Hyun Joong!...look what my son earn from you..” she continue hit him.

“omma..” I heard she whining

“omma never teach you to order people around..where is your manner?” mrs Song said to her daughter

“ this two..should I put an arrange married ?” mr song said

“Appa!” she said

“ that is brilliant idea!” all say it except for me and Ji hyo..we look at each other in disbelieve.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“we start to date since that incident. we fight. we make up. she complete my life. we been date for  year then we finally come to the date to knot the relation. it just few months away. We already buy and decorate our house. Planning our future family . Until one day…”

“she involved in accident and die I my hand. I still remember her last word..Saranghae..it was hard for me to continue my life without her. and at the same time. our parents die..i became crazy and stress for no reasons.. Jaejoong he always be the one we can count on..he came and talk to me time by time..he always right by my side…no matter how busy he is..i won’t be here if it not because of Jaejoong..and you.. you see love came in different type..it makes us suffer In different way but in the end it makes us much more stronger..”

“oppa..mianhae..”I said

“ani..it is okay..you see until now day I can’t forget her.. she is irreplaceable.. but I have to accept the fact she and I were not meant to be together..for some reasons I need to let her go in peace..that is why..oppa have a blind date today” he said and I was totally shock.

“blind? date? oppa seriously?”

“yupp..i am suggesting you to get out because today Jaejoong and Jaekyung going to start being lovey dovey..ouchh” it was Jaejoog who hit him in his head.

“ aigooo..my brother have a blind date..” Jaejoong said to him

“ what the? since when you were here?” Junsu said

“ we head all about your love story junsu” Jaekyung said. did they hear about mine? Please no..

“ what do you guys talking about?” Jaejoong ask..Lucky me

“nothing…none of your business anyway..so I am getting ready for my big day.. _________-ah get out..get some fresh air..leave this two love bird alone..” he said and walk away.

“what the? aishh…where is he going anyway?with whom he have a date with?” Jaekyung start asking

“aigoo..no wonder oppa always call you omma…you did sound like one unnie..by the way..when will I receive a good news?” I ask them

“what happy news?” Jaejoong ask me

“ohhh come on people…you’ve been married for a long time..stop using those protection..start planning on having kids pabo.” I said and walk from them..

“this girl..aishhh..yahhh where did you learn that? Junsu can be a bad example to her” Jaekyung mumbles and look at her husband. Jaejoong keep looking at her.

“you know you look y today..” he said. Jaekyung move her face near his face.

“didn’t you said that every day ?” she said

“I know..but you are irresistible babe..”

“you too mr kim..” they laugh

“ Babe…”

“hrmmm..” they began the conversation after being quiet for a while

“__________ is right..We’ve been married for a long time..shouldn’t we have kids already?”

“ I thought you never ask..”

“ I envy Yoochun you know..he and Ye Eun have pairs already…” Jaejoong pout. Jaekyung pinch his cheek.

“ I know I envy my friend too..look at Woori and No Eul they have kids..i want to have one too..”

“should we stop protection and start making one?”

“why making one when we can make more..” she said and look at him in the eye. Jaejoong smirk

“my lovely wife can be innocent but ert on the same time..” he laugh

“mwoh? yah Kim Jaejoong..” she start to tickle him. but he grab her hand.

“ you will regret to your own words Jaekyung-shi…”

“if it making me loving you more and more..i don’t mind Jaejoong-shi..” she whisper to his ear. Jaejoong smirk.

“so how many niece or nephew should we get?” Both Junsu and I standing behind them from the beginning said the word. it surprise them. I can see Jaekyung blushing.

“Yahh..” Jaejoong said

“Oppa you were right I should get out and gave this two person a space…who knew I can get niece or nephew sooner then I though..”

“that is right..let’s go ahjumma..” Junsu said to me

“ ahjumma? yahh ajushi!” we begun to chase each other until to the front door.

 

*******************************************************************************

i did update a boring story am i?

sorry readers..T.T