11

Right By Your Side

you look at the mirror to the reflection of yourself. you were getting ready for the flight. it was your last day here. you look at your room again. you saw the reflection of you as a little girl playing with your parent. you smiled to the memory. you picked up your bag and head down stairs. where your parents waiting for you. your dad helped you with your bag.

“ What on eart are you wearing?” Na Eun screams. you look at your reflection on the wall mirror and gave her what look. your black blouse,black jacket,black leather pants and few accessories doesn’t look bad at all.

“ No way..no way..i am not letting you dress up like that..”

“ what? why?” you look at her

“ yahhh..your brothers is  big name in Korea..your sister in law is best fashion designer.. don’t you dare embarrass them like this..”

“ Na Eun.. what is wrong with this? you are the one who suggest it.. stop making mess idiot” you said and hold Na Eun hand as she open your luggage to find a better cloth.

“ change it..wear something more elegance..” she said. you look at her and giving her the look ‘STOP IT’. she step back and put her hands in the air.

“ this is me..you said yourself..your clothes show who you are..if I’m wearing something I don’t like..Hypocrite”

“ yeah..yeah..whatever…” she turned around sulking..

“aishhh…arraso..palli..” she smiled with victory. she began to search clothes in your luggage. few minutes later she gave you clothes and you decided to change it without looking at it. After change you head down stairs again.

“now that is better” Na Eun said.. your mom just smiled. you look at mirror. Na Eun always has a better choice.

you look at Na Eun who is wearing simple outfit.

“what the? Na Eun-ah”

“Wae?”

“ this is not fair..you wear a very simple clothes..”

“aaahhh..i am not Kim sister…so I can wear this twinkle” she walk out from the house.

“yahhh…” you run to catch her.

you finally arrived at Incheon airport. You were surprised when a group of reporters attacking you and Na Eun. you were pushed and being grab at the same time. you start to feel uneasy and pain.

“ yahh…yahhh what are you doing?” Na Eun scream

“ are you really kim Jaejoong and Kim Junsu sister? where have you been this years? whay are you doing here?” millions of question were asked by them. suddenly a group of people pushed the reporters to side. you finally can stand properly.

“Gwenchana??” Jaejoong voice make you smile wide. you hug him..

“Oppa..” he hug you back..

“ aigoo..my lil sis..how is your flight?” he asked.

“everything is okay..oppa…”you sound shock

“ wae?”

“ oppa look handsome..i never look you in this kind of style..you always with office attire..”

“are you mocking me? I look handsome in any outfit sis..”

“aishhh..full of yourself..where is Junsu oppa?”

“ I’m here..sorry I am late..” Junsu running to you..he is wearing denim jacket and he look handsome.

“yahh..why are you late?” jaejoong scold him

“ got things to do..how are you my little sister? miss you!!!!” he hug you tightly and lift you to the air.

“ Oppa miss you too but cant…breathe… here..” you said. He let go of you.

“ohh..sorry..are you okay?” he asked.

“ are you trying to kill ________?” Jaejoong knock his head

“ ouch..hyung..that is hurt..”he whine

“ aishh..stop fighting..i missed both of you..” you grabbed both of their hands.

“ehem..” someone caugh make you realize that you actually forget about Na Eun. you scratch your head..

“mianhae..” you said

“ it is okay..just don’t leave me here with this paparazzi..” she said

“ hello Na Eun.. sorry about this..” jaejoong said

“ it is okey…” she said

“ lets go..” Junsu said.

“wait…you guys are invited to my company press meeting..i will explained it all later” jaejoong said to the reporters.

you and Na Eun were amazed by the scenery. until you arrived infront of this boutique. it was huge. Na Eun rush inside the boutique.

“ where are we?” you look at Jaejoong and Junsu.

“ you know when you go inside..come” Jaejoong said. you were amazed by the clothes.

“ so beautiful…” you said

“ Welcome to my boutique __________” you heard someone welcoming you. you turn and found your brother jaejoong is holding Jaekyung waist.

“ Unnie!!” you run and hug her.

“how are you sis? oh almost forget..welcome to Korea..” she smile wide.

“No wonder Na Eun is excited..where is she anyway?” you asked. then you hear something. it was Na Eun and Junsu.

“What? I am fat? take back your words” Na Eun said

“ wae? you are fat..” Junsu said. you were standing there with jaekyung and jaejoong. can’t believe what happen. it was a mess. and they keep fighting.

“ stop it..what just happen?” Jaejoong said.they stop and look into the floor.

“ She start it” Junsu point at Na Eun..

“Mwoh? me? aishh this duckbutt!!”

“ Duck ? take it back!” Junsu said

“ aish stop it you two..loo at what have you guys done..what is up with this mess?” I asked.

“ it is okay..i did plan on rearrange it..guess you guys already helped me put it down..i will asked my workers to arranged it..Jae take them home will you? I’ll go home later..” Jaekyung said.

“arraso.. take care” Jaejoong kiss her forehead and pinch her nose..

“aigooo…so romantic..” Na Eun said.