26

Right By Your Side

you were preparing meal when someone ring the door. you stop for a while and think about who could it be. then you walk to the door.

“Na Eun…what are you doing here? yahhh you need to call me first next time..” you laugh but then na Eun hugs you. She was crying.

“ __________ who is there? ohhh Na Eun” Yunho voice came from the stairs.

 

you invite her to dinner with you and Yunho. but she keeps eating like she haven’t eat for a long time.

“na Eun aahh slow down, you might chocked”

“Na Eun-ah do you want more rice?” Yunho ask Na Eun and you smack him. he look at you and lip sync

‘that’s hurt’

‘I know but offer another rice?’

‘what should I do’ you roll your eyes. PAMMMM something smack on your table. it was Na Eun

“man are stupid! I been starving to keep my weight for him but he do this to me!” Na Eun said

“ Na Eun-ah…Wae?”

“ Na Eun-ah…I am not like that you know..ouchhh” Yunho said to her but his feet is stepped by you.

“ Oppa…can you help me by going somewhere else? I think I need to talk with my Na Eun for while..”

“okay…just leave some food for me okay…” yunho said and go to the living room

“yahhh!! what is wrong with you?”

“Yong Jun Hyung…he cheated on me..huaaaaa!!!!!” Na Eun starts to cry like a little baby.

“ OMG! he did what?? he did not!! how on earth you know? do you have proof?”

“ he cheated on me..he is…I know because he rarely contact me..and every time I call him he would like ‘I am busy’…and I gave him a surprise yesterday and you know what I saw him holding another girl hand!!! I attack him right at that moment and he admit he cheated on me!!!” Na Eun cry to much until her face is red.

 

later that night Na Eun decided to sleep at our house. I gave her my pyjamas. checking if she sleep already then I meet yunho in his room.

“ oppa…”

“yes..” his eyes were on the document

“ Oppaaa…” I whine. He look at me

“ yes?”

“ Oppa you been weird since Na Eun came..”

“ no I am not..”

“yes you are…tell me why?”

“ nothing…look you just being paranoid okay…” he stand up and came to me. hold my hand and sit at the desk. kissing my forehead

“are you sure?”

“ yeah..i am.. now do me a favor… go to sleep first..i got tons of paper to check..” he smile to me

“ okay..just don’t work too hard..now give me my good night sleep” he peck me on my lips. we smile to each other. I hug him before I go.

“ good night” he said.

 

I try to close my eyes but it is not working. I grab my phone and I want to call Jun Hyung at that moment.

“ Hello..” he sound sick

“ yah Yong Jun Hyung!!! how could you!! you cheated on Na un!!!”

“yahhh..kim _________ are you out of your mind? I am Junsu…yahhh cant I have some nice sleep? what have I ever done to you?” it was junsu

“omo!! oppa mian..mianhae…good night oppa.” I switch off my phone and end up listen to yunho who laughting hard to me.

“yahhh how long have you been there…”

“ not too long but enough to hear everything…”

“yahhh…” I look at another place hiding my redness cheek. he approach and hug me.

“ yahhh?? what are you trying to do?” he ask

“ I just wanna to scream at jun hyung for hurting my bestfriend”

“ do you think that is necessary?”

“ I don’t know maybe…”

“ see you are not sure about it yourself..”

“I don’t know… how about I met him and smack his face..”

“ no..i don’t want my wife got into jail…look it is not that I don’t like you were helping na eun..it just that its their problem..dont you think they need to solve it themselves?”

“ comes from someone who ask help from my brother to get me?”

“ hey at least I try on my own…I just ask them to keep my identity so I can flirt with their sister..”

“ flirt? should I tell jaejoong oppa about it?” he kiss my neck

“ go on…I believe he be on my side..”

“ naughty…then what should I do about na eun?”

“hrmmm let see… first you help her to do things you like to do together.. you know girls stuff…don’t mention jun hyung in front of her..if she did change the subject..and by the mean time you could spent time with your husband here because he is totally miss you since your best friend had arrived..” he continue to kiss my neck.

“ owwww..you were jealous..that is sweet..” I pull his face and kiss him on his lips.

 

I woke up in yunho warm hug. I giggles a little and I kiss his cheek. I took a bath then I check on yunho again he is sleeping like a kid. but I have to woke him up, he got meeting with client.

“ Oppa..wake up..you got meeting today..Oppa..” he pulls the comforter higher. I was shocked.

“ Oppa…hurry up come on..dont be a lazy bones..” He pulls pillow and cover his face. okay he is making me mad by doing this childish attitude. I pulled the pillow from him.

“OPP..” he pulls me into the bed and now he is on top of me.

“ morning gorgeous..” he peck my lips. I pinch his nose

“yahhh..you naughty boy..”

“ oh really? lets take a look what this naughty boy can do..” he tickles me and I laugh harder.

“ Oppa stop it please…opp..oppa…”

“say that you love me first”

“okay…okay… I love you..”

“ that is better..”

“ I love you so much…Jung Yunho..”

A sudden knock surprise both of us.

“ ____________-ah are you wake up yet?” Na Eun voice starts to bother us again. Yunho look at me. I know he is very angry with me. I mean Na Eun had live with us for couple of week. for the first time we kinda cool with it until she start to bother us example like now. I want to spent time with yunho since he is a busy man. we both sigh.

“ yes I am Na Eun…can you wait downstairs?”

“ okay” she said

‘that’s all? Na Eun it is not important at all’ I let out a heavy sigh

“ you need to speak to her” yunho said

“ I know..but she will start cry like a baby…she will start saying nobody loves her..i’ve been there..trust me you don’t want to talk about it..”

“I don’t need a story.. I need a solution here..” yunho said and get up from the bed

“ well last time she recover from it is because she met…Damn ittt!”

“why what is it?” Yunho ask me

“ she met JunHyung…”

“I don’t get it..”

“ well once she broke up with this Italian guy name Carlo…and she been crying like a month..until she met Ryouma a japanese man..then she broke up again and crying again till she met Junhyung…wow its been a long time since they hooked up..i cant even remember when was the last time she was crying hard like this…”

“so you were telling me that we should find another man for her?” yunho ask me

“ should we? no way.. I never see Na Eun been more happier than being with Junhyung..perhaps we should get them together back..” yunho kiss my forehead

“ do whatever it takes..as long I can have my life with you back..” he said and go straight to the bathroom

“ yahhh..that is rude okay..”

 

I was serving breakfast to yunho when someone ring the door. I get up and see who is it. there is a man with black hair. he is tall and handsome. he is wearing black coat and holding a brown bag and a luggage with him

“yes can I help you?”

“ is this Jung yunho residence?”

“yes..”

“is he home?”

“yes..” suddenly the boy get into the house.

“yahhh…who are you? why did you enter my house?yahh” I try to catch him

“yahhh Jung Yunho!! you can have breakfast? I am going to kill you right now!” he said and Yunho head is wraped under his arm..

“yahhhh let go of him..” both Na Eun and me try to release yunho from this crazy boy

“ Yahhh Yonghwa…what are you trying to do..let go of me..” yunho said

“ let go of you? no..not gonna happen..i am going to kill you right now”

“ yahhh..let go of my husband” I said and he release yunho I catch yunho.

“ yahhh Jung Yonghwa what is your problem?”

“ what is my problem? you seriously don’t remember?”

“what?”

“ aishhh jinjja? you were suppose to pick me up at the airport last night! I sleep there last night” he said

“ ahhhh…I forgot” yunho said and suddenly yunho run while yonghwa catch him.

“you forget? do you know how cold I am?” they start to throw stuff.

“yahhh serve you back…you didn’t came to my wedding..you said you forget the date.”

“are you trying to get revenge here? at least you sleep with your wife even though I didn’t come.. I sleep alone idiot”

“ okay enough!!!” I said both of them stay silence for a while.

“ aigooo... what a mess you guys had made..” Na Eun said

“ sweetheart let me explain..this is Jung Yonghwa my cousin who live in Italy..yonghwa this is my wife __________”

“oh hello..sorry for being rude…I am yonghwa..” he took my hand and handshake with me..

“and goodbye everyone..i’ll call you later sweetheart” Yunho ran out from the house.

“ yahhh..jung yuho..i am not finished yet..aishhh this man..” yonghwa said

 

later that night we were having a dinner together. Yonghwa is a friendly man he also help me to cook dinner. we were having a great dinner accept for Na Eun. when washing dishes Yonghwa approached me.

“Noona tell me what’s up with that girl?” yonghwa said while eating an apple

“ who Na Eun? she just broke up with her boyfriend” I said

“oww poor girl..” he said

“ yahhh go and flirt with her…_______ said she will get better if she had new boyfriend..” yunho earn a smack from you and from yonghwa

“are you mad? you want to be hit by Seohyun?” yonghwa said

“Seohyun? the innocent Seohyun?” I ask

“yeah..” yonghwa blushing to the question

“ how long have you guys been together?” I ask more

“ well its been 4 years already” he said and took another bite of apple

“wow…its been along time..so you were here to meet her?”

“ nope…she is not here..i met her already last week..she had fashion week at japan this week…Im here because of this idiot..”

“ yahh this idiot is my husband..” I said. Yunho hug me from behind.

“ see you lose..” yunho said. I smile

“ so what’s up with her anyway?” yonghwa ask again

“ Na Eun? like I said she broke up..”

“ since?”

“couple of weeks already”

“ she love him right?”

“ here come the love man..” yunho

“ this love man tells you to keep holding on to __________ when you almost lose her..so don’t you want to help her?” yonghwa said

“ I don’t know yonghwa… what if that guy don’t love her anymore..” I said

“ are you sure? what is his name?”

“ Yong JunHyung..”

“ yong junhyung? the writer?” yonghwa seem suprise

“ you know him?”

“ well I met him like last week…he was drunk on this bar…”

“ ok yonghwa sit here and tell us the story” I pull him to the chair. we start to talk till midnight.

“you were saying that junhyung still love na eun?” yunho ask

“ as far as I know yes… well he keep calling her name..”

“ we got to do something…” I said. yunho look at me with his killer smile. and I gave him my what look

“ what if…we ask yonghwa to act in front of junhyung..you know like..”

“ like the time you lie to me about Boa? then I will said yes..”

“ I know my wife will agree with me..”

“not me..too much risk here..have you ask her yet? and I need to tell seohyun first..” yonghwa said

“ okay you tell her and I settle things with Na eun..the problem is junhyung is not here..”

“ you were wrong..he is here by tomorrow for some event at my company”

“ you remember he is coming but not your own cousin? seriously?”

“ yahhh I thought we settle it already?”

“ okay guys we better make this work” I said

 

*****************************************

got another 6 chapter to go...

enjoy reading..

sorry for the late update..

busy meeeeee....