15

Right By Your Side

I was working in my office when Na Eun went in. I smile at her.

“what are you doing here?”

“is that how you speak to your friend?” she said

“mian..so what’s up?”

“ I am bored..” she said and I just look to her with blank expression.

“ you want to help me with this document?” I show her a pile of file on my desk.

“yahhh..i deadly serious here…since you been in the company you have no time to spend with me..” she whine. she is right I barely at home. Unlike my brother who is an expert I was left behind. I even work on weekends. I want to show to them that I can. It’s been a month since I step up in the company. According to my brother the company gain more income since I came in. there is lots of tender being offered to us.

“mianhae..i’ve been busy…im working my up all nights and days..”

“I can see that pabo..look at yourself..Unorganized..This is one of the reason why I never leave you..Look at your skin it is so pale..you even get black circle under your eyes.” I grab a small mirror in my desk. Na Eun is right I do have a dark circle.

“oh man..”

“oh yeah..come on..take a break..” she pulled my hand

“ Na Eun not today…lets go by tomorrow..shall we?”

“ and lets me dying here?”

“ you not going to die pabo…I want to cancel all the appointments with my clients tomorrow..so I can spend time with you day and night..happy?” I said

“arrasso..” she said but still sulking. I push the intercom buttons

“ Narsha Unnie..” I said to my assistant

“Yes miss kim..”

“can you cancel all of my appointments for tomorrow?”

“sure..”

“and can you find a good spa? Books for two…I need some refreshment…”

“you finally realize the dark circle huh?”

“mwoh? Unnie you realize but never told me?”

“ I did but you were too focus on work rather than hearing me..”

“aigoo..arasso Unnie..thank you..”

“okay” she said.

“see even narsha Unnie notice it” Na Eun

“arraso..i book a spa..Tomorrow we will had breakfast then to the spa, shopping, lunch, movies..”

“yahh yahh..aisshhh are you trying to organize tomorrow plan? it is like working not leisure…”

“ mianhae..used to it..”

a knock on my door remind me what time is it.

“come in..”

“____________-ah unnie going home…see you later? and don’t work too much today..leave early and have a rest..”

“ thank you unnie..” I said to her then she left. I continue my work until it was finished. I massage my neck and look at my watch. 10 p.m? well it is early..i used to finished my work at 12a.m. turn off the computer, pick up my briefcase and my blazer and closed my door.

I was in the elevator when it was open and Kim In Kwon walks in. he smiled at me.

“working? not good for your health ___________-ah..you are a lady after all” he laugh. I hate his laugh. Everything about him is a hate to me. I remain silence.

“how is your parent living?” he asked and smirk at me

“stay away from my family. I have done what do you ask for..” I said coldly

“well not everything…you still not married..” he said. and again I forget this men who suppose to be my husband.

“ I will don’t worried…mind your own business” I step out when the elevator door opened.

“your business is mine…” he said and make me stop walking and turn to him. I gave him a cold expression walk to him.

“not all my business is yours mr kim in Kwon..” I said and walk away from him. I drive through the night and I stop at this park. I sit on one of the chair provided. I hold into my necklace. it was a give from him.

I miss him every single day. there is a time I wish I can meet him in here korea. I wish…tears rolling down to my cheek.

both Na Eun and I crazily shop from store to store. lucky me that I have bodyguards. they can hold our stuff. Poor Eunhyuk and Heechul Oppa. sorry for bullying you. Finally they are giving up. They sit on the restaurant exhausted.

“mianhae oppa..” I said

“ how many more do you want to buy?” Heechul ask. I know he can be rude sometimes but he have a very good side too.

“okay okay..you guys get some rest..we will be watching movie.” they nod to the agreement. Both Na Eun and I were having a very good time.

“ Na Eun…I’ll buy popcorn and drinks..how about you buy the ticket?” I asked her.

“okay..” she said and I go buy popcorn and some drinks. I was returning to Na Eun when I saw him. he was there in that store. he look skinnier then the last time we met. he look pale. he is going away I run to him. unfortunately I run into someone and spilled water on him. but instead of saying I am sorry I rush to catch Yunho. but someone grab my hand.

“what do you think you were doing? you spilled your drinks on me..” he said. without looking at him I said

“ let me go I need to catch him!”

“mwoh? yahh don’t you have some manner?” he asked angrily

“___________-ah!!!” Na Eun call me and come to me.

“let me go! I need to catch him”

“ __________-ah what happen? “ Na Eun says.

“your friend just spilled her water on me and she wants to run away without apologize..” he said. I am still struggling from his hand.

“ mian..” Na Eun said

“ why should you? she is the one who makes misatake..” he said.

“___________-ah say sorry…”

“Na Eun he is disepearing..i need to catch him”

“who?”

“Yunho…”

“where?”

“there…” I oint my finger into the crowd of people but still I can see him clearly.

“where? there is no yunho..___________-ah you are tired..lets go..” she said

“no it is him!.” I said. I look again but he is gone. my heart hurt and break into pieces.

“____________? you are kim ___________?” that men said I turn around when he said that.

“Changmin..anneyo..” I said in cracking voice. Na Eun pats my back.

“Gwenchana..”she whisper

“ why are you so in rush? you cant do this…you should say sorry” he said

“I ..i..” I said

“ aishhh I forgive you but never do it again..clumsy”

“mwoh? clumsy?yah shim changmin!” I get angry at him. Because of him I lost Yunho.

“ wae? I amtelling you the truth here…you know how expensive my clothes are?” he said. I was shocked.

“oh my god I can’t believe this..how much does it cost? Lets me pay you back! happy?” I said. he smirk

“do you think I need your money?”

“then what do you need?” instead of answering me. he spilled him water into my shirt. I scream.

“what the ? yahh!” Na Eun gets piss off

“ you arrogant rich boy!” I said and push him.

“me? how about you? too arrogant to say sorry?” he said. Then Heechul and Eunhyuk come.

“What happen? ahh mr Shim..” they bow to him.

“you guys better get her home..she got some mental issue” he said and walks away. I just want to punch him right in his face. but were stop by Enhyuk. they braugh us to the car. I get inside. I remain silence.While Na Eun is messaging with someone.  then tears falling down my cheek.

“yahh..why are you crying?”she said. Eunhyuk and Heechul also look at me.

“I saw him..i am serious Na Eun..it was him..” I cried in her hug

“let it go bubble..i know you miss him..”

“he look so pale and much skinnier then before..i feel guilty..” I said to her.

NA EUN PV

I put the blanket on her. She sleeping right after we arrived home. I get out from the room. than I heard Jaejoong back. Junsu were not at here. he needs to go to the State for business same goes to Jaekyung.

“ Na Eun..how is __________?” Jaejoong asked

“ she is sleeping..oppa,unnie..how much longer does we need to hide this from her? she is suffering enough..”

“I know but it was Yunho wish”

“ she said she saw him at the mall just now..”

“what happen next?”

“ well she run into your friend..Changmin-sshi…so she kind a lost him…”

“mwoh changmin?”

“yes..talking about him..does he always that rude? he spilled water on ________..” I said

“he does when he think that person do mistake”

“aahhh…no wonder..”

“what did ____________ do?”

“she spilled water on him whenshe tried to catch Yunho..” I explained to him. we remain silence for while.

“She been busying herself not because of the responsibilities..but she prevent herself from thinking about him..one thing she should have not do..” I said.