2

Right By Your Side

 

It has been a week since those accidents happen. You spent your time searching information about your brother Kim Jaejoong and Kim Junsu. Both of them are one of the famous heirs in Korea. You read all articles about them from negative to positive articles. Unfortunately that negative news isn’t negative at all it makes you laugh. Lucky you to be such a positive girl. Then you continue your reading and you found out Jaejoong is a married man.

“Wow..It means I have sister in-law…who is she anyway?” you start looking for her name.

“It’s Kim Jaekyung” a female voice said it…

“ ohhh..” you search for it and shocked. You look to the owner of the voice. One beautiful woman is sitting in front of you smiling.

“Who? Who are you?” you asked amazed by her looked. She looked so charismatic.

“ I mention it haven’t I sister in law?” she then chuckled

“Wait a second… you are the famous designer!!! Jaekyung… Hello…Hello… I…I…” suddenly you lost your words. You just can’t believe your favorite designer is in front of you.

“ I know its Kim _________...am I right? Sorry Jaejoong and Junsu can’t make it this week…but I’m here for a week for a fashion week in here your collage…” she said

“ whaattt? Wait wait don’t go to fast..I’m still shocked” you said..She laugh in adorable manner

“ aigoo…junsu was right…you are cute… I am your sister in law…Kim Jaejoong wife…my name is Kim JaeKyung..And yes I am a fashion designer but I am not famous…”

“ aishhh..You are famous..i love your design…wait seriously? You are Jaejoong wife?” you asked

“Yes..Is there something wrong with it?” she asked back

“ aigoo…I have a cute nephew or niece then” you smiled brightly. yup you just love kids. Jaekyung face blushed…

“ ani..ani…we don’t have a child yet…” she shyly answer

“aaaahhh…but in future you will…” you said it

“Perhaps…” then she laught with you…

Jaekyung wears orange winter coat which is fit to her body wells.

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/518519384_1/Free-Shipping-2011-New-Women-s-Casual-Slim-winter-coat-Ladies-suit-jacket-khaki-orange-black.jpg

you keep looking at her. she is beautiful and nice. Jaejoong is lucky to have her.

“ why you keep looking at me? don’t you want to eat your food?” she asked

“ ohh…mianhae…it just you looked beautiful…” you said…Jaekyung stop eating

“ me? no you are more beautiful _________-ah…look you have your brothers smiles…killing and cute..” you laught

“ it is the same thinking when I first met them…”

“ I know…I even fall in love with those smile” she said

“ Unnie…it is ok for me to call you unnie?”

“ of course…”

“ Unnie I need to know more about this family…and if I was not mistaken there is a will..” Jaekyung keep quiet..

“ __________-ah mianhae…Unnie cant told you about it…Jaejoong and Junsu will…its not that I don’t care..it just..i think it is better if your oppa tell it them self.. but if you want to know more about your brothers I can tell you…” she wink

“Really? Ok tell me how did you fall in love with Mr. Kim Jaejoong?”

“ I will but finished your food and I tell after that..” she said.. you pouted…

“ Unnie…”

“ oh no ..no way… I can’t believe this.. you guys love to do that pouting lips… this family…aishhh…do you know that Jaejoong and Junsu always do that to me when then want something from me..just like that? is that genetic??” she said

“What? Junsu oppa do it I can believe it...but Jaejoong? He seems cold you know...”

“Hey that is my hubby you’re talking about…hurry up and finished your food… I will continue this later…”

FLASHBACK

It was a beautiful snowy day. This little girl is walking at the small bridge. When she met this cute little boy who is looking into the lake. She got closer.

“ Anneyo..” she said and bow to him. he look at her. She then hand him a candy. That little boy pointing his finger toward his face. That little girl nod. He took it.

“What are you doing here? Are you crying?” she asked. That boy didn’t talked at all…suddenly the little girl kiss his cheek.

“What…what are you doing?”

“Finally you talked…” she smiled.. “ Anneyo…my name is JaeKyung…”

“ Anneyo my name is Jaejoong” he answered in shy.

“ why are you crying?” she asked

“ nothing…” he smile. She shocked. “ Wae?” he asked her

“ your smile…” she said and blushed “ I like it ” she said. Since that day they become best friend. Each year they will meet at the same place. Same date and same time.

“ JaeKyung-shi!!” jaejoong scream from far. Jaekyung who is standing on the bridge looks at him and wave her hand. Jaejoong run to her and hug her.

“ what…what are you doing Jaejoong?” she asked. Her face blushed of his attitude. He then held her hand and kissed back of her hand.

“ I miss you…” he said. Jaekyung blushed even more. they looked into each other eyes. He smiled.

“ Jaejoong-shi…stop fooling around…” jaekyung smiled.

“ ani… I am not fooling around… I really miss you… Jaekyung ah… I love you… I really do love you…”

“ Jaejoong-ah…do you realize what you just talked?” she asked in confusion

“ Jaekyung ah…I’m serious… I really love you… why? you don’t like me?” he looked deeply in her eyes.

“ Babo..i love you from the first day we met…” she said and tears start flowing from her eyes. Jaejoong smiled and wiped those tears with his thumbs.

“ thank you…thank you so much…” he hug her then spin their body around. Jaekyung laugh and scream

“ Jaejoong ah put me down…” she said and jaejoong put her down..

“Thank you Jaekyung...” he said again. then they walked hand by hand. Lots of people looking at them. Jaekyung finally realize that they were in their school uniform. she felt really embarrassed  but jaejoong just hold her hand tight and smiled at her. all of those feeling just fly away. all left is happiness.

“ what? you know him since you were a little girl?” you asked and she nod.

“ yupp…” she answer shyly

“ so sweet…but unnie I bet Jaejoong oppa is your first kiss?” you . she blushed

“ aishhh ________-ah…” she remember it well about their first kiss.

“ when was it?”

“ yah…Unnie not gonna tell you that…” you pout

“ Unnie jebal…” you doing some aegyo to her…

“aahhh I’m going crazy over this kim genetic… ok fine it was in Incheon Airport. Your brother is flying to London to further his studies. I was sad at that moment but I realize he had responsibilities to fill. Even though he keep asking me to stop him if I want to… but I just can’t I don’t want to be selfish. And because I love him so much…” she explains

“wow my Jaejoong oppa does sound romantic” you chuckled. jaekyung smile and they spent the day talking about themselves. 

201206131458500210_1.jpg?w=480&h=640