21

Right By Your Side

I run as fast as I can when I reach Seoul. A single message from Jaejoong gave me a huge shock. Junsu involved in an accident. I rush to the room that placed him and open the door.

“Oppa!” I said loudly. he sitting on his bed with bandage on his head.

“ _________!!” he call me. I rush to him and hug him.

“ mianhae..oppa are you okay?” I said to him. he hug me tighter

“ aigoo..i miss you!!!!!!” he hug me too tight.

“oppa cant breathe”

“I don’t care..you make me suffer…”he continue hugging me. here comes his childish behavior.

“oppa” I whine..he did hug me tightly.

“ahh..hyung!! why did you always do that to me?” Junsu scream.

“ you deserve it..” Jaejoong who just arrived continues hit his head. I stop him by holding his hand.

“Oppa…stop it… his head is hurting..” I said

“ he deserve it… for not taking care of himself properly..he is lucky to have a light one..you!” jaejoong about to hit Junsu head again.

“stop it! it is not my fault any way..” Junsu whine

“then who? me?” jaejoong said and about to hit him again.

“stop it…hyung you know I got stress..that is the biggest reason why I got into accident” junsu said to him. this two men can get too childish sometimes.

“stress? what kind of stress? you didn’t even come to the office.. back at the middle of the night? what kind of stress you have tell me?” Jaejoong yell at him. he was so angry.

“ yahhh!!! I am looking for her!” Junsu point his finger to me. I was shock. I was the reasons why my brother gets into an accident. a sudden guilty hits me.

“oppa mianhae…I never thought I will be a burdensome for you…” I slightly bow.

“ ani..no…no…not you..ahhh hyung stop hitting my head will you” Junsu said when Jaejoong keep hitting his head.

“ you two are trouble makers… you.. don’t do this again.. you are my only brother.. if you had problem we will settle it together…didn’t I promise you that? don’t you ever try to solve a problem by your own…you have your brother!!” Jaejoong said and he look at me next. I look down. I don’t have enough courage to look at hi, especially when he is in his angry mood.

“you..what the hell do you think you’ve been doing? running away is not a solution.. you want to have a break, holiday or what so ever. Just do it by mentioning or contact your family.. do you know how worry we are? I, junsu, jaekyung, your parents, your best friend and yunho?” he said. That’s right Yunho

“sure..it was my fault…what about your stupid plan with Yunho?” I ask him. he look at me in disbelieve. he loosen his tie and scratch his head.

“emmm…ottoke?yahhh!! I am not finish yet… you…you… you.. mianhae…” he lost his words. and I smile in victory. I get closed to him and hug him.

“thank you oppa…i love you..aigoo I miss my big bro..” I smile. he hug me too.

“yahhh…don’t do this again okay? promise no matter what happen always find me and junsu first..Promise?” Jaejoong said

“ehemm..hello I want family hug too” Junsu said. I laugh and hug him and jaejoong.

“ I am so lucky to have both of you as my brother…I love you.. but don’t let Yunho bully me again..” I pouted. Jaejoong pinch my cheek

“ arraso..it won’t happen.. if he did it I’ll kill him..” he said

“ if he bully you tell me.. I know his weakness..” Junsu said

“mwoh? jinjja? oppa tell me..” Junsu whisper it to me and I laugh.

“ this is a secret between us and Changmin and Yoochun..” Jaejoong said.

“__________-ah…” I heard someone calls me. its jaekyung

“Unnie..i rush and hug her..” she look so pale and sick.

“you bad girl..where did you go? why didn’t you contact us?” she start to cry.

“ mianhae unnie.. I make every one worried”

“ don’t do that again okay?” I nod to her.

“ I am going out..” jaejoong said. I was shocked and look at jaekyung. why did he be so cold to her? Something wrong here

“oppa..i am hungry..can we eat together?” I said quickly. I want to see their condition more.

“yahh.. I want to eat too..” Junsu said.

“ oppa..” I pouted..

“ arraso..” he said and take a seat the sofa.

“ JUNSU!!!” a sudden voice came. it was Changmin, Yoochun and Yunho.

“yahh. are you okay?” Yoochun ask

“ where did you hurt?” Changmin ask too

“ how did you involve in the accident?” same goes to Yunho

“ahh… my head hurts…ouchhh..” Junsu suddenly scream in pain.

“omo…Changmin call the doctor..” Yunho said in panic.

“ ani..you don’t have too..” Junsu said

“then what did you want?” Yoochun ask

“ I want to eat” Junsu said and earn smack from them

“yahh!! did you just trick us?” three of them said it. realizing Junsu just kidding.

“ani..i am hungry..seriously..” he said.

“ I already order the food…Kyuhyun will come later… but I got to go… get well soon.. and welcome home..” he said and walk from the room. I notice Jaekyung face. she is being cold too.

“ Unnie have to go… see you at home…” she walks after says goodbye. then I notice yunho been looking me. I bet he been looking for me. since I left the island without telling him.

 

“until when you gonna treat me like this?” he said. After we had our lunch with Junsu. I start to make my move out from the hospital.

“ treat you like what?” I ask him with irritating face.

“ don’t act like you don’t even know a single things.. you’ve been ignore me..” Yunho sounds like a broken hearted kids. he is so cute acting like that.

“ did i? or should i?” keeping my cool attitude so I wouldn’t fall for his trick.

“ yahhh…aishh this girl…. mianhae..mianhae..mianhae….i said sorry for almost millions time… “ he said.

“ sorry is not what I want yunho” I said and walk away when I bumped into someone.

“oh..mianhae…ehhh.._________?” that person I bumped with is someone I known. and we haven’t meet for a very long time.

“ omo…Key?” I said. I can’t believe he is in front of me. he was my friend when I was in America. me, na eun and him used to be together. key is like my brother. he look totally different.

“ yahh..what are you doing here?” he said. he ruffles my hair

“ I live here now..stupid..ah my god..look at you..you look more handsome then before… aigoo..wait till u meet Na Eun..” I said and hold his hand.

“She is here? yahhh I miss that girl too.. gave me your number..” he gave me his phone. I gave him my number so he can contact me.

“okay..here you go..make sure you call me..i miss you..” I hug him.

“ miss you too baby girl…” he said. that is right. I was his baby girl, Na eun was his sweetie pie.. and he was our baby boy.

“ aigoo baby boy.. okay I got to go..call me..” I start to walk away. forgetting that yunho were there.

 

 

YUNHO PV

 

‘BABY BOY?’ as soon she walks away I go to the boy.

“you..” I said to him. jealousy is attacking me

“yes?” he answer me.

“ get away from her… she is mine”

“mwoh?”

“ Kim ___________ is my fiancé… Jung Yunho..”

“Kim?? I thought she is Hwang?”

“ whatever..just distance yourself..dont get closer to her or neither gave her a call..” I gave him my coldest look. and walk away

“what a weird guy…kim? aishhh.. I am confused.. “ Key scratch his head.

 

JAEKYUNG PV

 

I walk downstairs and saw my husband sleeping there. he look so uncomfortable. I feel sorry for him. I approached him.

“ Jae..jae wake up…” he move a little and open his eyes.

“wae? is there something wrong?” he woke immediately and look around. I giggle.

“ I miss you…mianhae” I said. he look at me. Smiling. I hug him by his neck. he caress my back.

“ I am sorry to babe..i should listen to you..” he kiss my lips. how much I miss him. we stare into each other eyes.

“ my husband..” I said

“babe..can I sleep with you? I don’t think this couch is comfortable enough” he pout. I giggle

“ you own a big house..with plenty of room..but you choose here?”

“ ani I chose here..” he pointed his finger to my heart.

“ sweet talker..” I pinch the top of his nose.

“ I mean it..now let’s go to our room.. and let’s make love…” he smirk.. this erted men..

“ omo..i almost forgot..” I said to him.

“what?”  he said. I took a deep breathe. am I ready to tell him this? what will be his reaction? will he be happy? of course he will…I smile

“ you gonna be a father..” I said and caress his cheek.

“mwoh?” he seems shock

“ you are going to be a father… I am going to be a mother… we are going to have a baby..” I smile to him. he is stunned.

“jinjja?” I nod. a sudden tears appears from his eye. he is hugging me.

“ Jae…”

“ thank you..i am so happy… I promise I will never hurt you again… baby…appa is here..appa promise will take care of you and omma..” he said while holding my tummy. then he kiss me again.

“I love you..” he said again.

“ I love you too..”

“ so your mood swing lately is because you were pregnant?”

“ yeahh… I am so sorry… I just found it today…”

“ it is okay… pregnancy… I have lots to study about so I can prepare to be a good dad and a better husband to you..” he kiss my forehead. 

*********************************************************

i got lots of work waiting for me to finish them up..

but i got stress..

so i write another chapter....

sorry if it boring...

love you...