22

Right By Your Side

I just finished my shower. Wrap in my towel. I look into my reflection in the mirror. My hair is longer than I thought. I should get a haircut. I play with my hair for a while. What kind of hairstyle should I get? A collarbone length looks cute. Should I dye my hair?

“ _________ -ah!! you can’t do this!!” someone burst into my room. It was Yunho and my towel just about to slip down but enough to show my body.

“AAAAH!!!” I scream and cover my body quickly. Yunho were shocked and just stand and stare.

“Yah!! What do you think you were doing?” I scream to him.

“mi..mian..mianhae…I just…” he let go of a deep breath.

“ what are you doing here?” I said to him while searching my bathrobe. I found it but it was not mine.

‘unnie…really now? These people must plan this…they ruin my plan.. How can I wear this.. I can’t even call this bathrobe. I have to stick to my towel then.’

“ Jaejoong and jaekyung invite me…” he said. Yes we were having a small party at our beach house. I never knew that we had a beach house.

“ I know that..but what are you doing in my room?” I ask him

“ well… Junsu said you were going to cancel our wedding…” he said which is a shock for me.

‘ Junsu oppa is a dead meat’ I crumble up my fist

“ so what if I do it?”

“ yahh..you can’t do it… I love you..you love me..” he said childish and it looks cute in my eyes.

“ how confidence… how do you know that I still love you? after what you have done I don’t think I will forgive you that easily... i….” mu words were cut off with a sudden kiss on my lips. his lips on mine. I punch him with my right hand because my left hand is holding my towel from slipping. he caught both of my hand and push me on my bed. my towel slipped. I can no longer escape from him. his kiss is what I miss the most. his hand travel my body. the warmest of his hand traveling every corner of my body and gave a chill out of me. I let out a small moan. he let go of the kiss. I look at him. he smile.

“ would you ever moan like that if you didn’t love me?” he said and I was about to answer him. but he was faster catching my mouth with his. I lost. I want him. my hand hug him by his neck and pull him closer. He let go again. and gave me peck between his words.

“tell me..that you love me… because I love you…” he said. I touch his face with my hands.

“ didn’t you know already? I will never hate you… because I love you..” I kiss him. he kiss me passionately.

“ you know..you look attempting.. I don’t think I can let go of you..” he said while kissing my neck and my jaw line.

“ then don’t…”I said between my moan. we were kissing again when someone knock my door.

“yahhh Jung Yunho…what do you think you were doing?” Junsu oppa scream.

“ yah Yunho!! get out now…leave my sister alone” Jaejoong Oppa said

“ yahhh… you two stop it..let them… Jae it is not like we never done it before… let them..get down..we got plenty of work to do..” jaekyung Unnie came next. I quickly put my towel back and headed to the door. but yunho grab my hand. I end up landing on him..

“what the? yunho!” I scream low.

“ I cant let you go with that… I bet Yoochun and Changmin coming upstairs next” he said and he was right.

“ what’s up with the noise? “ Yoochun said

“ Yahhh how can you guys were here and we have to work?” Changmin said

“ Yunho were inside with my sister..”Jaejoong said.

“ Put your cloth on…” Yunho said and let go of me. I put my cloth on. the one unnie prepare for me.

I open the door when they start to make more noise.

“ do you mind?” I said.

“ yes I do..now come..you..i will deal with you later..” both jaejoong and junsu pull me from yunho. I just follow them. such as overprotective brothers.

Jaekyung unnie slap her forehead. I can hear she saying ‘crazy’. and the others were picking up on Yunho.

we were having fun at our backyard. Yunho keep on my side. I was introduced with their closes friend. which is huge in number.

there is a huge number of beautiful girl. According to Jaejoong these girls always be a model for Jaekyung. I was introducing to them one by one.

“______________ this is Yuri, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Hyeoyeon, Sunny, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Yoona and Jessica. girls meet Kim ____________” Yunho said. we slightly bow to each other.. I look at them because they had this same clothing theme.

 

 

“oh sorry you must feel weird about our cloth…” said Jessica.

“yeah kinda..i mean it is beautiful..” I said it

“ we just return from a photo shot and receive this as a gift..” taeyeon said

“ we have a photo shot around this corner” Tiffany said

“ you are beautiful..no matter Yunho oppa choose you” Sunny said and hit yunho arm.

“Oppa?” I said

“ oh..ani…I mean everyone here call him oppa… its kinda a…” yuri tried to explain it to me. I giggle

“ no worries..i get it… it just weird..” I said

“ that is because you never call me oppa..” yunho said and I smack his tummy

“ watch your mouth… or you regret it…” I said to him..

“ awwww…no matter oppa love you..” Sooyong said

“ how long have you know each other?” I ask them

“ a very long time…” Jessica said

“ Remember when Yunho first met us?” Hyeoyeon said

“ omo..that is funny” Seohyun laugh. Then she whisper at me. I even laugh at it.

“yahhh..that is supposed to be our secret..” Yunho said. Hyoyeon stuck her tongue out.  

“enjoy chatting ladies?” Yoochun approach us with his wife.

“ Yoochun Oppa…Unnie”

“ how is the party? hey ________ I think Jaejoong is looking for you…” Yoochun said. I walk to find him. on my way I saw Donghae oppa and the other bodyguards. I said hello to them.

“ Oppa..wae..?” I ask Jaejoong as I met him.

“ Come meet your sister in laws best friends.” he leads me to them. I can see jaekyung unnie is laughing and having fun with her friends.

“___________! hurry up…this is my girls… Woori Unnie, HyunYoung,Jisook, No Eul,Seung Ah,and  Yoonhye…”

“you girls are a fashion designer too right?” I ask them because their name is very familiar to me.

“ yes… I mean we used to have this clothing label name ‘Rainbow’ but it’s gone… everyone is too busy with their brands..” Woori laugh

“ Aigoo… too bad” No Eul said

“ I know… but we were cool about it.. Everyone just too busy with their life..”  HyunYoung said

“ We have to focus on our life too…I mean Jaekyung need to focus on Jaejoong” Jisook tease Jaekyung

“yahhh..” Jaekyung scream a little

“ Woori Unnie is too busy to find a perfect man” said Seungah

“ talking about that..look at this..” all the girls are screaming. Woori shows a ring on her finger.

“ who is he?” they start to scream like a little girl..

“ Yoon DooJoon..” she said

“ DooJoon? the one in ? unnie you got to be kidding..” they start to said the same thing

“ na uh..i am serious…” woori said

“ for how long?” they were asking while loking at her ring

“ two years..” woori said again

“ two years? are you out of your mind” they start to attack her with so many question. it was so funny.

“ this is jaekyung when she met her best friends..” Said Jaejoong. he put his arm on my shouder

“ I am so glad you make up with her back oppa..” I said

“ me too.. much more then you could ever imagine..” he said againx

“Omo..__________...yunho is fighting over there..” Changmin call me. I run to the place and saw Yunho and Key..

“ What the? yahh stop it..oppa!” I ask for the others help..

“ what are you doing here?” yunho ask Key

“ wae? I was invited..” Key on the other side were bleeding in the corner of his mouth

“who did?” Yunho said

“ we did..” Junsu said

“ wae?” Yunho said shockingly

“ he is my friends…idiot..” said Junsu again

“ do you know who he is? he is ____________ lover..” Yunho said

“ yahh jung yunho..if he is my lover who are you?” I ask him..

“ me…I am…but I saw you..him..” this start to be Yunho and me fight.

“ we were friends in state.. me ,Na Eun and her…gizzzz I should know when you gave me warning the other days…” Key says it.

“ warning??..yah yunho!!” he just warn my friend?

“ wae? I saw you flirting with him..” Yunho said again

“ him no way..” I said. Key is so not my type.

“ whats with the noise? Key!!!!!!!” na Eun who just arrive hug key..

“ Sweetie pie.. oh god you were heavier than last time..” Key said

“yahh..” Na Eun smack his chest

“ kidding..whats up Junhyun?” Key said hello to Junhyun.

“whats up man..whats with this chaos?” Junhyun said while shaking their hands

“ see? I got nothing with him.. he is another best friend of mine..” I said to Yunho

“well you never tell me..” yunho said. he would never give up wouldn’t he?

“ you…” I was about to scream at him

“ ok enough with Yunho _____________ time..it is time for me.. Jaejoong and Jaekyung time.. I have an announcement to make..” Jaejoong cut me and walk into the center..

“ we will talk after this..” I whisper to him

“ first I would like to congratulate my dear sister who finally back home and in love with my pain in the best friend..” Jaejoong said

“yahh..what that’s for?” Yunho said.

“ kidding bro…ok seriously.. second… Jaekyung and I will be a parent..” a loud cheer is hearing. I ran to Jaekyung

“ Unnie..Jinjja?” she nods.

“ Omo..i am going to be a uncle… Saranghae Noona!!” Junsu hug Jaekyung…

“ Yahh Junsu not too tight..you gonna hurt my baby” Jaejoong warn him. we laugh.

 

*************************************************************************

sorry for the late..being busy with my assignments..

hope you enjoy this chapter...

i try update soon ok...