13

Right By Your Side

We arrived home at dinner. I bet Jaejoong Oppa going to be disappointed since I promised him that we will cook together. But the house seems dim. It is too dark and quiet. I am scared again. Those memories keep haunting me. I am sweating. Junsu hold my hand.

“ Yahh…waeyo? Why are you sweating? Are you sick?” he puts his hand at my forehead. I grabbed his hand

“ani..aniya..i am okay..Oppa why is the house look too dark?”

“Ehhh? yahhh why the house? aishh where is jaejoong and Jaekyung?” he start to walk in but I grab his hand.

“oppa don’t go!” I said. I am totally scared. what if that men come again and hurt my family. Tears start to form in my eyes.

“yahh..dont cry.. I am just going to get in to see if there is anything wrong..” Junsu patted my head.

“ani...Dong Hae Oppa..Shin Dong Oppa…could you?” I ask them in tremble voice. Both just nod and get inside the house. Junsu hug me.

“it is okay..Nothing to be worried...” he said. Suddenly we heard Shin Dong and Dong Hae voice screaming. I hug Junsu tighter but instead he pushed me and starts to get inside the house.

“No don’t! OPPA!!!!” I scream when he lost from my sight. I cried and follow him inside the house. All I can hear is screaming voice.

“STOP!!! STOP IT!!!” I scream out loud. Tears are falling nonstop from my eyes. suddently the lights is on. I saw everyone standing in a crowd. Junsu Oppa, Dong Hae Oppa and Shin Dong Oppa don’t look hurt at all. I was fooled by them. Jaekyung is holding a cake in her hand. Everyone start to sing a familiar song to me. it was birthday song. Who’s? Is it mine? No way is it not even near. Wait a minute it is... I cover up my face. I bet it look horrible with those tears. Jaejoong approach me so do Junsu.

“Yahhh why do you cry? yahh Junsu what are you doing to her?” Jaejoong scold him.

“mwoh? me? I didn’t do anything..i just followed your plan..” Junsu said.

“Ouchhh..yahh what is that for?” jaejoong ask me because I hit his chest. I look at him with deadly glare.

“ You plan this?”

“ a..ani..aniya..Junsu idea”jaejoong said it

“yahh..stop making lie..aniya I didn’t do anything..It was him” Junsu said

“do you guys know how scared I am?” I asked them. Yet tears still flowing

“ mianhae I tough you are brave…I mean you scold us badly on the first day we met….” Jaejoong said. Then he hugs me. Same goes to Junsu.

“Happy Birthday sis..”both of them wish it. Suddenly a flash of camera attack us. Na Eun smiling at me.

“Happy Birthday Bubbles!” she wishes me and hugs me. Jaekyung approached me.

“ You know this cake can’t be waited to be eaten. Make a wish” she said. I take a deep breath and blow the candle. I wish the one I love will live happily, healthy and most important safe.

I cut the cake and look at Jaejoong. Smile at him.  He though that I want to feed him instead I put the cake on his cheek. Junsu laugh but not for long cause he got the dessert to.

“What is this for?” both of them said it. Instead of answering I run. They also run and try to catch me. We run at outside of house. They start to surround me. Guess are laughing at our attitude. Junsu manage to catch me from behind and spin me around in the air. Jaejoong put some of the cake that he took earlier at my face. We laugh and sit on the grass.

“Thank you Oppa..” I said and receive kiss on both of my cheek.

“ Aigoo look at the mess…_________ palli..lets unnie dress you up..” Jaekyung pull my hand softly.

“Aigoo here come mommy” Junsu said

“Yahhh who is Mommy?” Jaekyung said.

“hope soon enough…” jaejoong wink at her. Jaekyung approached him and whisper to his ears. Jaejoong smirk and kiss her cheek.

“aahhh my eyes..i am blind” Junsu scream towards Jaejoong action. They laugh

“ Junsu Oppa I guess you should find a girlfriend” I said to him. All of a sudden they all gone silent. Oh no I didn’t said anything wrong right? Right? Damn my mouth.

“palli we need to clean you up..you guys too” jaekyung pull me into the house. I turn and see jaejoong patted Junsu back softly.

in the room Jaekyung helps me putting my dress and make up. she’s the boss I can’t said no to her.

“Unnie..why should I wear this dress?”

“ we were going to the company they were holding an event for you.” she said.

“unnie..”

“nehh…”

“unnie..did I just something wrong just now?” she put down the makeup tools and pull a chair in front of me. She holds my hand.

“ you are a family now… I guess you deserve to know this…Junsu that you know is a heartbroken man… he looks cheerful all the time to cover up his feeling inside and it was because Jaejoong asked for it. Jaejoong could not stand watching he being depress and sad all the time. He missed the old Junsu. Even I missed the old Junsu.”

“what happen?”

“ Junsu used to be in love with this lady…who much older than him actually… but it doesn’t matter they both love each other… but she died in a hit and run accident…”

“mwoh?”

“that is why Junsu being sad… every time he missed her, he will go to the grave… almost every week actually… he will never replaced her…love is something that we can’t describe or lose it…without love it was a pain…too pain for us to handle.. Junsu just trying to be strong for all of us because he realizes that we need him and we love him…”she said. Then get out from my room.

Junsu pv

I sit on my bed looking at the A3 size photo of my love one. Her smile brightens up my days. I still remember the moment we met each other. it was too funny. She is one elegance lady but with crazy behavior.

I just finished my class and headed to my car. Massage my neck after I sit in the car. I look at the phone a text from Jaejoong.

Don’t forget the meeting today..

jaejoong

Starts my engine and I drive until I reach at a traffic light. I stop because of the light turn red. Suddenly a women step in my car.

“yahhh..What do you think you doing?” I asked her in trembling and shocking voice.

“where are you heading?” she asked me while her hands looking for stuff in her bag.

“mwoh?” I was shocked. is she going to rob me?

“aishhh..Where are you heading?” she look at me. I guess she is much older than me. but her look scares me.

“ to Kim Company….yahhh why that is really matter to you? Get out from my car!”

“can you gave me a ride to there? I have a meeting to attend...” she said while applying her lipstick. I swallowed my saliva.

“Meeting? What a kind of meeting?” I look at her from toe to head.

 She looks like an office lady. Then loud sounds from a car surprise me. The light is turning to the green. I have no choice to but to move. Then I find a suitable place to drop her.

“why does we stop?” she asked. I look at her.

“ get out..” I said

“yahhh..you can’t do this! I have an important meeting to attend!” she look at me

“Do I care?” I gave her my serious look. if she continue like this I also going to be late for the meeting.

“aishh how much do you want I’ll pay you..” she took out her purse. I smirk.

“aishhh this girl…yahhh do you notice my car? What brand is it? Do I look like someone who needs money?”

“yahhh don’t do this to me..jebal” she start doing aegyo. which is cute. no way I am not falling for this.

“What meeting? or are you late for work?”

“yahhh…that meeting is private..i can’t tell you..”

“Then get out…”

“what? Please trust me..”

“you get into my car all of sudden…you order me to take you to kim’s…you even want to bribe me with money…no I don’t think so..get out missy before I pull you out by myself..”

“aishhh..Fine!!!” she get out and I start to move living her.

few minutes later I arrive at the company. I walk directly to my room. Every staff I met bow at me. I change my outfit with the one my secretary had prepared for me. I am a student who also works in his family company. Then I headed to the meeting room.

“ sorry I am late..” I bow.

“it is okay young man…we don’t even start it yet…” said Director Song

“so can we start now?” I asked him.

“I wish but my daughter is not here yet…she is the one who is going to present it..mianhae..”

“it is okay…we’ll wait…right appa? hyung?” both my father and my brother agree with me. 15 minute later a lady arrived.

“Sorry I am late…” she said.

“it is okay miss Song…ahhh you are a very beautiful lady…still remember when you were a little girl..”

“thank you…you look not bad yourself still looking good…how is Mrs Ye Seul?” she ask friendly.

“ahhh she is also fine.” they keep continue chatting while me busy with my phone. then Jaejoong tap my shoulder.

“she is beautiful but don’t get fooled…I heard that she is good in getting lower price…” he said, I smirk

“no way.. I am not letting that happen..this is kim Junsu”I said to him

“come meet my son..This is Jaejoong..”

“anneyeo…Kim Jaejoong …”

“anneyeo..Song Ji Hyo”

“Kim Junsu..nice to meeettttt… you???”

“you?!!”

“you guys know each other?” Jaejoong asked

“I guess so..” both of us said it. she stared at me like she want to have me as her meal.

She is good. I almost lost to her but not too soon. She finally defeated by me. But I have to admit she is attractive and intelligent. Finally the meeting is end.

“Good job Ji hyo..Came to my house for dinner?” my father invited her

“thank you mr Kim… but I don’t think so..mianhae” she then approached Jaejjong and me. She stare at me.

“ you didn’t tell me that you are Mr Kim son…” she said. finally we talk like a normal person.

“well the situation are not allowing us to introduce our self…you yourself didn’t mention that you are Mr Song daughter.. beside I don’t like people know me for being Kim heir..” I smiled at her. she was stunned.

“aaa…. same goes to me… mianhae for jumping inside your car and order you around..” she said

“I am sorry too..i shouldn’t leave you by the road..its a fair now?”

“errmmm…I guess sooo…”

“why? don’t worry I forgive you..Let’s be friend..”

“ohhh..okay…sorry again” she sound tremble but then she leave. While me heading back home. but when I reach at my car.

“NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!” now I understand why she is trembling… my car is scratched from front to behind

“my baby..my Maserati Granturismo..how dare she…Song Ji Hyo…wait for it!!”

a sudden tap on my shoulder. I wake from my past memory. I look at the one who tap me. it was Jaejoong. he sit next to me.

“what are you doing?” I asked him while wipe my tears

“I already sit here for almost five minutes…you missed her?”

“ yeahh..”

“don’t blame __________. she doesn’t know..”

“ani..it is not her fault…it was me.. I should move already right? Instead I keep remember her..”

“I don’t blame you..let’s go..if I let you longer in here I bet you gonna look uglier.” He said and it makes me smile.

 

************************************************************************

just trying to finished up the story...

but ending up with making it longer...

and i am tired need some sleep...

enjoy reading,please subscribe and leave comments..

love my all my subscribers and my readers...