14

Right By Your Side

I look at my reflection in the mirror…that is right…losing someone is hurting… I miss you Yunho…I love you..But I guess letting you go is the best for us..i get up and look at my reflection making sure that it is okay. this dress is designed by Jaekyung. I have a very light make up and my hair is flowing nicely.

I step down to the living room and find my brothers, my sis in law, the bodyguards and my best friend looking at me.

“You look beautiful..” Junsu said and hand his hand at me. I grab it with huge smile.

“ you are not bad yourself oppa…” I said to him. both him and Jaejoong wears

while Jaekyung and Na Eun wears

   

“before we leave make a call to your parents..” jaekyung gave me phone. I take it and start to dial my parent numbers.

“Happy Birthday!!!” I can hear their voice and it makes me smiling

“How are you? do you live well? eat well? How is about mom blood pressure? dad took his medicine like the doctor suggested?” I ask too many questions

“aigooo this girl..you miss us too much? stop asking question..its your birthday go and enjoy it not worrying about us..pabo..we live well just missing your company.” my mom says then my dad talk to me. we talk for a while since I have event to attend. I wish I can speak more.

“__________-ah have you met your future husband? don’t tell me..just love him.. Remember we always love you..Happy birthday..” they hung up and leave me speechless. yeah my husband.. Almost forget about one other stuff that ruins my life. How can I love him when my heart belongs to Yunho? well dad is right I should try and love him. he is going to be my husband anyway. I wonder who is he. I want to ask Jaejoong but I don’t want to. I was scared to face the future. I mean I hurt enough.

as soon I step out from the car, flashes of lights attacking me. Junsu hold my hand tight in his arm.

“No worries Oppa is here to protect you if you do something stupid..” He said.

“ what the? Oppa!” I smack his arm

“ouch..yahh for a girl you have a strength of men..you know that?”

“ani..it is not me..but it is you who have a girl strength..”

“you..”

“smile to the camera..” I said. he turns quickly and gave his angelic smile.

“You better get ready for my revenge..” he said with his huge smile. we then walk into the building. there is many people in it. I would say thousand? no more then that.

“Na Eun!” someone calls my Na Eun and it was her fiancé

“Oppa…miss you” she hugs her

“aishhh really? on my birthday?” I asked them because they start being lovey dovey. Na Eun stuck his tongue to me.

Few reporters took our picture. well my experience as Na Eun Model didn’t make me looking like a fool. Junsu never leave my side. Jaejoong is with his beloved wife. I envy them. look how happy they are. Jaejoong put his arm around Jaekyung waist same goes to Jaekyung. we also take picture together when the reporters request a family picture. I just want to scream to the world and tell them I am lucky to have these men as my brother.

after that we held a press conference. I feel so nervous but all of my families were there. by my side… Jaejoong start the conversation first and followed by Junsu.

“Ladies and gentlemen I introduce to you the daughter of Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Ye Seul…Kim Jaejoong and Kim Junsu only sister Kim __________” istand up and bow to them. I received applause and flash of lights.

“annyeonghaseyo… my name is Kim __________” then I have to answer one by one of their non stoppable question. until this one question. it make me speechless

“Miss Kim there is a rumors that said you were attached by a will or an agreement…it said you will be married to your parent choice… is it true? do you return because of the money?” He asks.

“this conference ends here. I am sorry but we have event to attend” Junsu said

“Are you trying to avoid the question? was it true?”

“No it is not… I have a perfect life before and now… I have the one I love around me…one who always protect me…one who always care about me..one who always be my best friend…” I look at them.

“ I return here because they need me.. you never knew how worried they are after they found me… every single day one of them will call me and making sure that I am okay. they make me feel so happy..and I want to tell you that I was lucky to have Kim’s as my family..even though I grew with Hwang’s…this people never forget me..” I took a deep breath and continue my word.

“their love and responsibilities were always been a priority. again I was lucky to have Kim Jaejoong and Kim Junsu as my brother even though they can be pain in the sometimes but I love them..my sister in law who always be my big sis..love you too ”

I look at them one by one and saw Jaekyung wiping her tears. Jaejoong smiled and grab his wife shoulder. Making Jaekyung hides her face in his chest. I didn’t do something stupid or sentimental right?

Junsu hit me with his elbow then he wrap his arm around my shoulder.

“Pain in the ? Serve you..” he said and knock my head .

“auchh..Oppa…” I whine. He smiled

“auchh…Noona?” Junsu whine

“why did you knock ________ head?you…” I was shocked.. Jaekyung trying to hit Junsu playfully infront of these press..another side of jaekyung.

“Noona..dont..dont..okay..okay..sorry..” Junsu said. Jaekyung smile. Jaejoong grab us all. then he said

“ Ladies and gentlemen..Kim’s family love each other…no more stupid question please..enjoy your night” he said.

I was introduce to the board director even a famous and important person. what can I said? none of them were young as us?

“ _____________-ah come I want to introduce you to someone..” jaejoong approached me and bring me to the person he mention earlier.

“ this is our uncle..kim In Kwon..” he said and I look in disbelieve. he was my nightmare. I was speechless. He was smiling to me. All of my nightmares were attacking me. the face of my mom and dad play in my eyes. cover in bruises and blood.

“Anneyeo _____________-ah…finally I meet you..i am sorry..ive been busy lately with work..you are beautiful..like your mom..Ye Seul..you have your appa eyes..haha..” his words makes me wanna puke right away. I just want to kick his legs but I need to hold myself. I look at him. I bow because I know how much Jaejoong and Junsu love him. I mean he is the family member left.

“anneyeo...nice to meet you uncle..” I said with my fake smile.Jaejoong then pulled me.

“ Uncle sorry for interrupt but I need to introduce her to others..” he smile

“yeah..sure..enjoy the night young people…and Happy birthday ________-ah” he smile. this devil never leave me alone I guess..

“palli” Junsu pulls me instead of jaejoong

“ Oppa slow down…” I said. I almost tripped but saved by a hand.

“are you okay?” He asked. he is tall and with handsome face. I was amazed for a while.

“yes..thank you”

“Changmin…” Jaejoong call him. Changmin? his name? wow Charming Changmin.. I giggle inside.

“Hyung” he said. I guess they were closed.

“Yahh shim Changmin..when did you return?” Junsu ask him

“ Yesterday..is this kim ____________?”

“yes..nice to meet you” I said

“ enough chit chat..come on they been waiting” Jaekyung approached and bring me to a garden. there is numbers of people there. I can see Shin Dong and Dong hae waving at me. Jaekyung call for announcement.

“ Boys meet my sis in law..Kim _________...you better take care of her.._______-ah this is the best of the best bodyguards of ours…” she smile to me. there is 10 people including Donghae and Shin Dong.

“anneyeo miss kim…my name is Leeteuk…nice to meet you” I shake his hand

“anneyo..my name is Kangin…”

“hello my name is Sungmin..this is Ryeowook..”

“aneeyo..my name is Ryeowook”

“hai my name is Zhou mi”

“I am Henry”

“this is Yesung,Kibum,Eunhyuk,Heechul,Shin Dong and I am Dong Hae” Dong hae oppa makes me laugh. and receive a boo from his fellow members.

“ anneyeo..Kim __________ imnida..nice to meet you…” I said

“ very beautiful..” Ryeowook said. I notice he is smallest among other. and wondering how he can be bodyguards?

“annyeonghaseyo miss kim..still remember me?” I smile to the person

“ Cho Kyuhyun…omo Siwon-shi is here too?” I said

“ I have too if not your brothers going to smack my head” I giggle.

“ these is my friends…well our friends..including Changmin.. and actually there is more…they coudnt arrive today..i’ll introduce them to you later.” Jaekyung said

“Who are they?” I asked

“well you will met them soon enough no worries..but I don’t want to introduce you to your brother  admires…” Jaejoong said. jaejoong smirk and wrap his arm around Jaekyung waist. She pouted.

“ aigoo your sister in law is soooo cute…she just jealous over few of my friend..no worries yeobo..i only love you..” I giggle to their action.

“ Yahh hyung..Yoochun just call..he cant be here..” Junsu Said

“Park Yoochun? who?”

“ahhh..our bestfriend..” Jaejoong said

“ talking about best friend where is Yunho?” Changmin ask. I was shocked.. he is not saying about Jung Yunho right?

“owhh he can’t be here got another thing to settle..well our friend is getting married soon” Jaejoong said. I let go a long breath. he is not my Yunho or he.

I look into the sky in the middle of the crowd. the moon is full. I closed my eyes and those memories play..Yunho-ah I miss you..how are you? are you living happily without me? I wish so…saranghae…

******************************************************************************

i always love Changmin...<3<3<3