4

Right By Your Side

 

Yunho PV

I was looking for a book at this bookstore. I never been to this store but I need to be here for a long time. So I need to find an entertainment. I saw this girl trying to reaching a book on a bookshelf. She couldn’t reach it. That girl is wearing a denim shirt and lace skirt. Each time she jumps to reach the book her skirt lift up little and she doesn’t even realize it.

http://www.blogshopcity.com/attachments/ladies-fashion clothing/4720d1267895814-k-fashion-korean-fashion-everyone-lace-skirt-1-.jpg

I approached to her. She still didn’t notice that there is a man behind her. I could smell her perfume since we were too closed.  Then I took the book from the shelf easily and gave it to her. She turned around and looked at me. I was stunned by her looks. She is beautiful, she looks like Korean.

“Thank you...” she said. I just smiled

“You are welcome” I said and go to the counter. Paying for the book I hold. I notice she was looking at me.

 I then walking outside and crossed the street while waiting for my driver to pick me up. While I wait I read the book that I just bought. Then I notice the girl, she is walking into the nearest café. I can see a smile from her face. She is beautiful. Then she took a seat near the café window which allowed me to look at her even more. She drank her coffee then smile happily. I just chucked to see her cute attitude. She is looking at me. I turned my face to the book acting as I was reading it. Then I notice she still looking at me and I just stood there and don’t even move.

I decided to look at her back but it seems my driver is here. I took another look at her. She had friend. I smiled and get into the car.

I was reading the book when Jaejoong come to my room. I smiled at my best friend. He is one of the reasons why I was here in America.

“ aahhhh the heir of Jung empire does nothing but reading a book ?? ” he mock me.

“Don’t get jealous that you don’t have so much free time like me since you no longer single.” I mocked him back.

“Hey at least I am a happy man after all having my wife by my side… how about you now days?”

“What do you means hyung?” I look at my book. Again acting like I was reading it.

“ Yunho I know you were mad about this married things..mianhae…” he said

“Stop it hyung… I will marry her…” I said but still don’t even look at him.

“I don’t want to force both of you…she need to sacrifice for this company sake. I wish I was not born rich…so neither one of you had to face this…” I cut him off before he felt guiltier about this marries things.

“You never force us… you just doing your jobs as a son, a heir, a brother and soon a father to be…hahaha…so I heard you found her…how does she look?” I gave him a ert look. Jaejoong smirk

“Father to be? Let me enjoy my married life with jaekyung first…yeah I do found her…she is beautiful…Look at her brother…Come one Korean most wanted men…Don’t even think about doing some stupid things you ert… you will know how does she look at tonight dinner. You’ll come right?” jaejoong gave me ‘you better come’ look at me. I pat my forehead.

“ aigoo..minhae..i have things to do..But I’ll come after that...But I just can’t have dinner with you” I looked at him hoping he will understand my condition.

“ yahhh…aishhhh..Arrasso…just make sure you came” Jaejoong went out. I looked into the ceiling after he went out. I kept remember the girl I met this morning. Will I ever meet her again? Forget it Yunho you will married to someone else…

it was 9 pm already. I rushed off to the restaurant mention by jaejoong when a girl ran to me. She almost falls but I grabbed her waist instantly. I helped her to stand up properly but then I realized. It was her. The girl I met this morning. She is crying. I took my handkerchief and hand in to her. She took it and looks at me. She looked shocked. I smiled and said to her.

““Stop crying…you looked more beautiful smiling...” then she ran away with my handkerchief. Few second later I saw Jaejoong and Junsu running towards me.

“ Hyung…sorry for being late…” I said to them…

“Do you saw her?”

“Who?”

“ _________-ah…my dongseng..”

“Ehh??”

“She was wearing light pink dress” Jaekyung showed up with Siwon and Kyuhyun.

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v6/759469743/Light_Pink_Knee_length_lace_bridesmaid_dress.jpg

“Pink dress? She is your dongseng?”

“You saw her? Where did she go?”

“What is wrong? Why did she run away?”

“She just knows about the will…”

“What? I thought she already now it? Aishhhh…forget it...I’ll get her” I start running and within second I found her. But I didn’t jump to her directly. Slowly I followed her.

I can see that she hasn’t stop crying. After 20 minutes she finally stops in front of a lake. Sitting on a chair. She wiped her tears using my handkerchief. Then I saw her smiling.

“Smiling? Isn’t she is crying just now?” I asked myself. What a weird girl.

“Hey moon!!! You must be lucky up there!!! Because you are beautiful!!! That is why the star is around you!!! Because you are beautiful!!” she screams and smiled again. Now I realize who she is smiling too. She is one weird girl crying for almost 30 minutes and smiling after that.

“__________-ah!!!! You need to be strong!!! Those will is not going to change your life!! Live just the way you live your life right now!!!” she scream again and smiled. I also couldn’t help smiling looking at her. I laugh then she is looking at me with wide eye.

“What? Who?” she seems to be afraid and even takes a two step backwards. I also shocked. But I have game in my mind. I approached her. The more I get to her the more she steps backward. Without realizing she almost tripped into the lake. I grab her but unfortunately I also tripped and fall into the lake with her.

Both of us walking out from the lake without talking to each other. She then tries to run away again. But I grab her hand.

“Wait…” I said in Korean. She stopped and look at me

“Korean?” she said. I nod and smiled.

“Why are you holding my hand? What did you want from me?” she ask

“ i… i… i…you have my handkerchief…” damn it Yunho that is all you can think of?

She looks at the handkerchief in her hand. She hand it to me.

‘Let’s play another game’

“ bwoh? It is dirty…”

“What? What do you expect me to do when you came like that and push me into the pool?”

“What? I’m the one? Sorry missy but I want to helped you from falling into the lake...But apparently someone is too heavy and make me fall with her” I said

“What? I am not heavy! So what do you want now?”

“I told you my handkerchief”

“Then take it” she gave me the handkerchief.

“What? I told you it was dirty.”

“Aisshhh…this man… ok fine.. Tomorrow you wait here at 10 a.m. I’ll return it clean and sterilize…happy?”

‘Oh not that easy’

“Nope… I have meeting tomorrow…why don’t you gave your number to me...I’ll call you later…”

“Arrasso” I looked for my phone then I realize I only have a pen in my pocket.

“Sorry I left my phone... Write your number here...” I show her my arm and the pen. She took it and move closer to me and write her number on my arm. Her left hand holds my arm. I can feel the softness of her touch.

“Finished… I’ll go first Mr.” she walks but then again I stopped her

“What is your name?” I asked

“Hwang…Kim…. I mean ________” she said. I can see that she hesistate to tell me her full name.

“ arrasso… I call you later…Expect call from me Yunho…” I said without mention my family name.

“ arrasso ajushhi..” she walked

“ Ajushhi? Yah I am only 28…” I said to her. She turns and shows me tongue.

‘aisshhh this girl is something. I smiled and walked away back to the hotel. I found Jaejoong and the rest at the hotel lobby.  Jaekyung is holding Jaejoong hand. While Junsu walk from side to side. Siwon and Kyuhhyun sit on the couch.

“ Yunho-ah…how is it did you find her?” Jaekyung stand up and reach to me. I nod.

“Don’t worry I met her she is fine…But can you helped me with something” I asked them. They gave me this surprised look.

“ whh…what?? But first why are you dripping wet?” Junsu asked me.

“ aaaahh I told you later tomorrow… can I go to my room now? I want to have some rest. Hyung don’t worry your sister is fine…” I said and smile. Jaejoong look at me and nod. I walked to my room and look at my arm. Her number is there. I smiled..

“Kim…Kim _________, Hwang ________. soon you will be Jung ________” 

 

Suju+Kyuhyun+Siwon+SPAO+SS+2013.jpg

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************

yea!!!! i have another subcriber....

thank you...:)