5

Right By Your Side

 

Jaekyung woke up when she realize somebody touching her face smoothly. She opened her eyes and saw Jaejoong. He was crying, Jaekyung woke and sit facing him. She touches his cheek with her hand. She asked her husband.

“Jae…why are you crying?” instead of answering he hugs her and continue crying in her hug. Jaejoong look very strong but deep in his heart he is also weak. Jaekyung hugs back his husband. She could smell alcohol from him. He’s been drinking too much. Jaekyung sigh. She helped Jaejoong to bed. In few second he already sleeps like a baby. Jaekyung slowly removed his office attire. She looked deeply in his face.

“Jae…Be patience please… I know you can face this… Don’t worry I’ll be by your side always.” she said and put herself next to him. Hugging him tightly.

Jaejoong pv

I feel so dizzy, trying to wake up but I failed.

‘Damn…last night alcohol just too much isn’t it?’ Touch my forehead and massage it a little bit but then I can feel a soft hand touching my hand. I open my eyes slowly and saw my lovely wife sitting at the side of the bed. She is smiling at me. We looked at each other for few minutes, I smiled back to her. She then helped me to get up and hand in me a glass of water and some pills. I took it and swallowed it.

“Thank you...” I said to her and peck her lips. She smiled. She put her head on my chest.

“Don’t worry…everything is going to be okay Jae...” she said. I kiss her forehead.

“Thank you babe… saranghae…” she then woke up and took a tray of food.

“Let’s have breakfast in bed...” she said smiling to me. I looked at her. She noticed it and gave me ‘what’ look. I get close to her face.

“You know I’ll love to have breakfast in bed with you” I said and kiss her lips softly. Then she pulled herself back.

“Mr. Kim...Have your breakfast first...” she feed me with a piece of toast before I could said anything else. She laughs and I love the way she laugh.

She is wearing a pink blazer and white pant. She put some make up on her face. I hug her from back. Kiss her neck softly. Smelling her perfume.

“Where are you going?”

“Dating with another man...” she giggles. I release my hug and turn her around.

“What?” I asked her. Shocked by her words. She pinched my cheek and I scream a little.

“aigoo… such a jealous man…how can I date another men when I have you in my heart? You always are my baby…” she softly kisses my lips.

“Don’t go…Please…” I said to her. She shakes her head slowly.

“Cannot Jae…this is a very important meeting” I sighed

“Back home early okay?” I told her.

“Thank you…I will have a lunch with you…I promise…” she said.

“On the bed?” I . She hits my chest softly

“Mr. Kim…aishhh such a naughty men…” both of we laugh then..

your pv

I wore loose shirt and a pair of jeans. Waiting for my sister in law to come. Few minutes later, like always, she always look beautiful and charismatic. She smiled at me and I just nod. She orders a cup of coffee before we start our conversation.

“I don’t know how to say this ________-ah… I know I was shocked when I first ommonim said about this before she passed away. If I was in your place I might do exactly like what have you done yesterday? But please don’t blame your family. Jaejoong, junsu,ommonim,appa…”  I cut her words

“I make my decision…unnie I am not going to accept those will… I can’t full fill my job as their heir. I had grown up here. Hwang are my family even though I know what have my biological done to me...But still…”

“I understand…_________-ah just don’t blame your brother... They don’t want to lose you again. When Jae knows about this he tries to stop it too but...” I waited patiently

“If any of you disobey the will it cost a lot…it involved other people life…” she continued

“What?” I almost scream out.

“Unfortunately before passes away father in law add rules to the will… if any of you disobey there will not even a single penny will be handed to their heirs… Jaejoong and Junsu fine with it. But it also said the company asset and other things like orphanages, hospitals…it just gonna end there...No more activities…that what makes your brother felt guiltier…they will not blame you, neither do I... you have your right…” I was shocked. Siwon didn’t mention it last night.

“ Unnie…what should I do?”

“_________-ah I said it...it is okay…”

“Unnie…why did those will…”

“Ask you to come back to Korea? Handling the company along with your brothers? Married an unknown men? I don’t have any idea why…but I always believe parents’ choice are the best...But not all the best ...” she jokes I smiled. We talked more. And I felt much calmer.

“Thank you Unnie…I felt calmer…”

“No worries...just don’t hate your brother… they love you since the day you were born...”

After Jaekyung go I decided to called Jaejoong and Junsu. Jaekyung was right they don’t mind if I rejected the will. But they do hope I’ll come with them to Korea. I don’t mind going there for holidays.

“If you come ill bring you to the famous club in Korea..Ouch” Junsu scream

“Are you out of your mind?  You can’t bring her to the club!!..” Jaejoong yelled at him. I laugh

“Doesn’t worry I rarely go to the club… but I can sometimes…” we chat for almost an hour then there an incoming call. I said goodbye to my brothers and answer the call.

“Hello?”

“Yah…what takes you so long?” there is a men yelling at my ears.

“What? Who the hell are you?” I yelled him back.

“Did you forget me already? You owe me handkerchief…Miss _____”

“Ah…ahjushhi…” I said

“ ahjussi? this girl… just come to Café near the lake..” he said and just like yesterday he sound so cold hearted.

“Which lake?” I asked

“Last night lake..I’ll wait there…” he hung up before I can said anything. I look at my watch it is almost lunch hour. I thought to go home and grab his handkerchief. But my house is far from where I am right now. And the lake is near. I guess I have to go with empty hand.

I drive to the café mention. There is one café and I can see him sitting near the window. He is so handsome, but why is he is annoying and cold hearted?  I sighed and walked inside.

“Hello.” I said to him. he smiled and sign me to seat in front of him. I just follow his order. Then we didn’t talk to each other stay silence until the waitress come.

“Ready to order?” She asked. she smiled at him but not at me. Giving me this annoying look. She try to be seductive I smirk. I looked at him. He just look at the menu.

“I’ll have orange Juice and spaghetti Bolognese “he hand the menu back to the waitress but he don’t even look at her but his eyes were on me. His gaze makes me tremble.

“I’ll have the same…” I said. The waitress just nod

“Anything else sir?” she asked him with wide smile. But he just looks at me.

“Do you need anything else sweetheart? “He asked me I look at the waitress her face look sad.

“Nope..That is all…” she then walked away. then he laugh slowly. I giggle.

“How could you do that to her?” I asked him

“Nothing…just for fun… I don’t like foreigners..”

“ aishh lucky you even a foreigner likes you…”

“Unfortunately there is no local girl attached to me…”

“Huh? Are you kidding me?”

“I guess so that is why you don’t seem to be attached to me..”

“wh..What?? Why should i? You are one cold hearted man…”

“ if I being cute will you attached to me?” he asked. I stay silence. actually I like him being cold. A little cuteness would be necessary.

“Sorry I forget to bring your handkerchief…” he just looks at me as I’m changing the subject.

“ I didn’t said I need it..”

“what did you need then?”

“you…” I stunned by his word

“ I need you to showed me some places.. I am new here so I am trying to adopt in and I would like to open few business here...”

“Few business? What are you?” I laugh

“A business man…well just a simple and small company. I already have a big company in Korea.” he said proudly. I smirk

“You are one big mouth you know…wait you have Big company in Korea?”

“Yup..Why are you falling for me already after hearing that?” I smirk again

“I don’t think so mister…” we have a nice conversation after that. I realize he is not bad at all. And he does have a little cuteness.

 

****************************************************************************************************************

another subscriber...thank you...<3