1

Right By Your Side

Your PV

“Mom I’m home...” you said and enter the house. But no one answer. You pull off your scarf and hang it inside the closet.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbmdafy7dz1rai7fno1_500.jpg

“Mom where are you? Your favorite daughter is here…mom? Mommy?” you called her again

“I’m here in the living room” she is answering back but her voice sound shaky like she was crying...you speed up your step to the living room…

“Mom? gwaenchana? omo dad you here? I thought you working and who is this...” you suddenly realize there is another person in this room. Actually there are six of them. Four of them were sitting on the couch. You look one by one. From the two who is standing and to the four who is sitting. Then you stop your eyes at two men. Both of them had their eyes on you. Their face looks almost same and they look almost like you.

They look like Korean people. They bow to you. You bow back to them. It is kind of awkward since you rarely met Korean people at your place. You look at your mom face. She had swollen eyed and her face red she looks like she’s been crying for days...You reach your mom and suddenly she begin to cry. You hold her arm.

“Mom? What’s wrong?” she still crying. You look at your father. His eyes welled up...He walked to window and look outside. This silence is killing you. You never love silence.

“What is happening? Who are you? What have you done to my parents? Why did they cry?” you ask angrily

“ Anneyo…my name is Choi Siwon..” a men with black suit introducing himself. he look handsome and very polite

“ Anneyo… my name is Cho Kyu Hyun…” a tall men introducing himself to you. He smiles brightly at you. You gave cold gaze to them and turning your eyes to the two person who standing behind. They kind of scared with it and bow…

“Anneyo my name is Shin Dong Hee” said a chubby man. You almost giggle at his cute behavior but you manage to hold it.

“Anneyo my name is Lee Dong Hae” another handsome men introduce them self.

“I don’t care who you guys are…why did my parents cry? What have you done to them?” you said your words without giving the other two chances to introduce them self. Acting like you are one cold hearted woman. You know it is rude but something inside your heart telling you that you know the other two men.

“Are you Kim_________?” one of the unknown men asks you.

“ kim? kim? _________? What nonsense… my name is Hwang ________...” and suddenly those two men hug you. You were shocked and didn’t move.

“ ________..._________-ah…my little dongseng…my sister” both of them keep mention the same thing. You pushed them...

“What are you saying? Sister? Sorry mister but I think you got wrong person here..” you said.

“ ________-ah” your father called your name. You looked at his teary eye..

“Dad..What is this all about?” you asked. Your mom pulled your hand and asks you to seat next to her. She softly touch your face and tuck your hair behind your our ears. She then kiss your forehead.

“ ________-ah… they are your brother” your mom said softly but still crying

“What? I have a brother? I thought I was the only child?” you said and smiled. Your mom shakes her head.

“Ani...They are your biological brothers…but they are not my son...”

“What? What do you mean? Dad is having an affair?? “You jumped to conclusion.

 

“ ani…ani…_______-ah, sweetheart listen…you are not my daughter” she said. You were total shocked and freak out. Then your father hugs you and calms you down.

“_________-ah, when you were born it was the same date as our son was born. But he died. I was so afraid that your mom knew about it. I almost lost my hope. There is a men showed up and willingly to gave you as adoption. I couldn’t say no...” your father explain and he breathe deeply before continue his words…

“ they are your brother…they come here to find you…to take you home with them… their parents…your parents…had died two months ago…” he explain more.

you felt your tears is falling down to your cheek and suddenly you fainted.

 

You were alone in white surrounding. There is no one there. You feel so alone running from side to side until you found a woman. She was your mom, you hugged her tightly but she moves your arm and smiled then she is gone.

“MOM!!” you scream

“ _________-ah, I’m here…” a voice of your mom, she is calling for you. Once you open your eyes you saw your mom. You hugged her.

“I just had one scary dream. You left me…dad say I am not your daughter and there is men…..” you stopped talking when you realize there is two men in your room.

“It is not a dream sweetheart… one thing for sure I am not gonna leave you...but right now I’m leaving you with your brothers…have a nice chat… I know you can...” your mom said and leaves the room with a smiled.

Everyone in the room didn’t bother to talk. Another silence filled your life… you played with your fingers. You hate silence.

“So….” you were trying to speak and start the conversation.

“We didn’t introduce our self yet to you…” said one of the men with huge smiled.

“ehhh??”

“ Hyung start it first” he said to another men. He get up and walked to you bed and sit in front of you. He holds your hand and looks you into your eyes.

“ Anneyo…I’ am Kim Jaejoong… your oldest brother you can called me Jaejoong oppa…” he said with smiled…

“Wow you do have a killer smiled…” you said and he is shocked with your words…

“ ehhhh?” he said then he smiled again…

“That is the specialty of our family...Look” another man said and smiled. He showed his big smile. He looks cute with those smiled. You also smile.

“Omo you also have a great smile…” Jaejoong said

“It was in our genetic…anneyo _______...my name is Kim Junsu…called me junsu oppa...Your second brother…” junsu said. You chuckled at his cute behavior.

“Anneyo…I am Hwang ________....nice to meet you Jaejoong oppa, Junsu oppa.” you said and they looked at you sadly.

“Its Kim _________...________-ah…. are you okay with this?” Jaejoong said he caress your hair.

“Mianhae…I am not used to it yet… this whole thing is too sudden… I don’t even know why I don’t even scream or shout like earlier…”

“You were right… I am sorry too but I need you...We need you… we promised mom and dad to take care of you…like what they have been done all this 22 years” Jaejoong said

“What?? Don’t go to fast… I don’t get i? For 22 years?”

“Hyung I don’t think we have much time..We need to fly back to Seoul…” Junsu said

“Arasso…_________-ah I’ll explain to you later…perhaps next week… I have meeting at Seoul…we meet you later… and I ask Mr. Hwang and Mrs. Hwang explain to you…” he then kiss your forehead. Junsu kiss your cheek and you blushed.

“Aigooo…my sister is cute…” he said then leave the room…

It was middle of the night but you still can’t sleep. You walked outside and go t your parent’s room.

“Mom…dad…I can’t sleep…” you said…

“Come sleep with us sweetheart...” your father said. you laid between them.

“You guys haven’t slept yet?” you asked

“No…After what happen today…I don’t think I have beautiful dreams…” your mom said

“What is his name?” you asked

“Huh? Who?” your father asked

“Your son…”

“ aahhhh Hwang Kwang Hee…” your mom said.

“ Kwang Hee oppa… oppa you might look handsome like dad… oppa stay happy up there…don’t worry I will take care of our parent..i promise…” you said and look into the ceiling.

“ aigooo…” your mom pinched your cheek

“ aahhh…mom it’s hurt..Can...Can...You…”

“Talked about your biological family?” your mom said

“ ummmhh…if you don’t mind..”

“ arrasso…where should I start? I bet your brothers told you about this whole 22 years…”

“He did mention it but never finished his story” you pouted and get another pinch on the cheek from your mom.

“ well… your family did a few favors…like this house, my job, your school and others…they been support us for these 22 years old and make sure you have a happy life..” your dad said…

“What? They been doing it for 22 years old but never met me? And why did you keep it secret? Why didn’t you tell me?” you asked nonstop question.

“Yes…remember when I lost my job 10 years ago? We can’t afford living here anymore… I was planning to get home to Korea…but then your father showed up and offer me a new job… as return he want me to take care of you more…” he explained.

“Your mom asked me face to face…she told me to keep you away from Korea until she said it was ok…”

“What ok? I don’t get it mom…and again why haven’t you told me?” you asked again.

“It was their wishes… they want you to be happy… something bothers them for sure… I can see in their eyes that they love you so much but something hold them from seeing you, from hugging you..” your mom said

“ I have no idea what it is…but something for sure because they love you…” your father said…

“That didn’t help a lot…but at least I know few things…”you said

“ I know you are one brave girl… no matter how hard it is you gonna make a wise decision…you always make a right choice… you are one matured girl…don’t hate them for leaving you with us..” your dad say

“What? I never said that… it just shocking…look I am thankful enough to have you as my parent and I am thankful to my biological parent for giving me to you...if not I will never know you guys… you guys are the best…I love you mom , dad…thank you for loving me like your own daughter…”

kwanghee1.jpg