Isn't that...?

Black, White & Red

Li An's POV

 

I threw my bag in to my locker and sighed as I withdrew my English folder from the metal case. I slammed the locker door shut and pressed my forehead against it. I had such a sore head. (It was NOT a hangover.) All night I was thinking about that guy at the club. I wondered who he was. He looked like was young enough to be in my year at high school, but I had never seen him at school before. I took a deep breath before turning around to see Baekhyun smiling at me. He leaned in and I turned my head so his lips pressed against my cheek. He pulled away and just looked at me.

"Yah! I have a sore head~ So no kisses today," I told him.

"Just one~" He pouted.

I glare at him and he leaned in quickly placing kisses all over my face and my neck. I started to giggle and I could feel slight vibrations against my skin, indicating that he was also laughing. I started pushing him away and hitting him playfully with my English folder. He pretended that it was really sore and started to "cry".

"Yah! You big baby!" I stuck my tounge out at him.

"I'm not a big baby~"

"Prove it~"

He straightened up and walked towards me, he pushed me against the locker and stared at me. He looked deep into my eyes and suddenly the boy from last night appeared into my mind. I looked down at the floor before Baekhyun had a chance to do anything else. He took his hand and placed a piece of my hair behind my ears and then put his hands around my waist. He pulled me in and I nuzzled my head in to his chest.

"Li An? Are you ok?" He asked.

"Of course she isn't - she's still rough from last night. I told you not to drink so much Li An."

I looked up to see Alix and Chanyeol opening their lockers, putting stuff in them and taking stuff out. I glared at Alix before turning my head the opposite way.

"I am not 'rough' eomma!"

"Hmmmm..."

"I can't believe you didn't invite Baekhyun and I out," Chanyeol complained.

"For the last time, it was Li An's idea," Alix snapped back. 

I turned my head to face Chanyeol and Alix and beamed at Chanyeol.

"Im sorry appa!" I shouted.

"Li An! Don't call me that so loudly," he frowned, looking around to see if anyone saw.

"What was that, appa?! I didn't quite hear you, appa?!"

Of course, Chanyeol also wasn't really my "appa" but since he was dating Alix (and he's so freaking tall!), I started calling him appa to . He never liked the idea of me calling appa. Actually, thinking about it I started calling him appa just before he asked Alix out, and if it wasn't for me teasing him like that then he wouldn't have picked up the courage to ask Alix out. So really, I am the cause of Chanix. Mwaha~

The bell rang for class and as Baekhyun pulled away from our hug he entwined our fingers. Chanyeol and Alix did the same. As we walked towards our classroom everyone stepped out the way for us. I smiled at them all. Being head cheerleader and dating the cutest guy in the whole school really had its benefits, and even though Alix is completely the opposite from me, no one bothered her either because she was best friends with me... And maybe it also had something to do with her being student body president and all...

We entered the classroom and my mouth opened slightly. The boy from last night was there, sitting at the table in which we usually sat.

"Li An, isn't that th-" Alix started.

I shot her a look before she could finish her sentence. I didn't want Baekhyun knowing that I danced with some guy at the club. He would do a King Kong. (You know, screaming and yelling and generally going ape-?) As far as he was concerned, I was his and his only.

"Isn't that what?" Baekhyun asked.

"Isn't that....that..."

I looked at Alix for some help but she just shrugged. I knew she proably could've come up with something, but just wanted to see me squirm... .

 I smiled at Baekhyun who was still waiting for an answer.

"Isn't that the same shoes I were wearing at the club last night! And right you are eomma! Right you are!"

"You wore your Vans to the club?" Baekhyun asked staring at my white Vans.

"Of course!" I pressed my lips in a thin line before standing on my tip toes and kissing him so that he would shut up.

"Shall we?" Alix asked, moving towards the unoccupied seats behind the boy from the club. But I just dragged Baekhyun with me to our normal seats - like Hell was I moving cause some new kid sat there... No matter how cute that new kid may be.

 

 

 

Talk to the characters on ask.fm~