A Softer Side

Black, White & Red

Li An's POV

 

I was tugging at the bottom of Baekhyun's jacket which he gave me when I left the boy's changing room. It was big enough so that it covered my completely, but it still showed alot of my leg. I couldn't explain how feezing I was right now. The rain had stopped but the air was still cold and damp. I felt horrible. I felt like all the happiness in the world had been taken away.  It didn't help that I felt like I was being followed but everytime I looked behind me no one was there. It was just like a Hollywood movie.

I started walking alot faster, still tugging at the bottom of my boyfriend's jacket.  I was nearly home; it was just round the corner. I would be safe there. I could just go up to my room, write in my diary, wait for Baekhyun to text me saying that it was stupid of him to even think that I would leave him for Sehun and, last of all, completely forget that jerk! He was the reason Baekhyun wouldn't talk to me now! I hope he's happy.

I turned the corner and, with all these thoughts going through my head, I didn't realize someone had been walking in the opposite direction from me. I walked right into them and stumbled backwards. Both Baekhyun's jacket and his top rode up to my stomach revealing the rest of my legs. I rubbed my back and looked up to see Sehun, a light shade of pink crossed his face as he was looking directly down at me. (Not at my face, but somewhere else completely.) I immediatly scrambled up off the floor, pulling down the top and jacket to cover myself up again. I glared directly at Sehun, giving him the most disgusted look I could, before barging past him.

"ert!" I shouted as I purposely knocked into him.

"You're the one who is walking around with just your ex-boyfriend's shirt on," he muttered.

I paused. Ex-boyfriend? Baekhyun and I hadn't broken up. Why would he say that?! How could he even joke about that?! He doesn't know me! He doesn't know Baekhyun! I turned around and marched over to him.

"First of all, Baekhyun is still my boyfriend! Second of all, stop being jealous! And third!"

I swung my hand across his face. As it hit him all I felt was coldness. He turned his head back to look at me, and I felt so angry that he didn't do anything so I slapped him again but still he just stared back at me, not even wincing. I marched right up to him so that our bodies were almost touching and started beating at his chest. I kept pounding on his chest, but he felt so cold.

"Just! Leave! Us! Alone!" I yelled, bursting into tears.

I slammed both of my fists into his chest one last time before pushing myself away from him. I must have looked horrible: black tears of eyeliner and mascara rolling down my face, my hair all frizzy from the weather, my vans black from all the mud, and all I was wearing was my boyfriend's jacket and shirt. Sehun looked down at me and for a moment I thought I saw sadness flash across his face, but I didn't have time for him - I just wanted to be home; to curl up in my bed and sleep. I turned away from Sehun and in a flash he was right infront of me. I sighed but he pulled me in and wrapped his arms around me. I don't know why I did it, but I cried then, burrowing my face in is chest. I cried hard. I didn't care that he was cold, or that he was a creep or a ert. He was there. He was there at a time when I needed someone. He wast here when my boyfriend and my best friend weren't.

Sehun unwrapped me from his grip and took his hand and placed it upon my cheek. I gasped slightly as he started to wipe away the tears falling from my eyes. As he did so I looked into his eyes; deep into his eyes. Who are you really? How can someone be so cold yet be so gentle?

I stepped back slightly, shaking my head at him. I couldn't do this. I couldn't be here with him. I had to get home. If someone saw us and told Baekhyun... then he really would be my ex-boyfriend.

I tried to walk past Sehun but he grabbed my arm. I paused for a second, not even looking at him; not a glance. I tugged at my arm and he let it fall by my side. I took a step, just one step before I heard him.

"Li An...Who are you?"

I continued walking, my thoughts wondering what he meant. He knew who I was. It reminded me of back in the music room: "...What? How do you do that?!"

I don't understand him.

I reached my house and turned around. Sehun was nowhere to be seen. Should I have been happy? I felt sort of sad. I didn't know why. I sighed - I just needed to sleep. That was it, just sleep.

 

 

 

Talk to the characters on ask.fm~