Indirect

Black, White & Red

Li An’s POV

 

 

I felt the sunlight hit my eyelids and I slowly opened them up. I looked over to the other side of the bed and saw Baekhyun lying there still asleep. I giggled at him as he was snoring loudly; his mouth hanging open and a puddle of drool trailing from his mouth. How attractive. I smiled at him as I slid out the bed and put my dressing gown on.

I walked into the kitchen and saw my dog, George, skidding around the floor chasing a tennis ball. I giggled at him -he was such a derpy dog. I looked down as the drool covered ball came rolling over to me. I picked it up, cringing at the fact it was all wet and looked at George who was staring at me with his puppy eyes.

“Good Morning George Clooney, would you like the ball?”

“Ruff~” He wagged his tail at me.

I smiled and threw the ball into the hallway, George running after it while I laughed at him. Yup, definitely a derpy dog. I turned around and walked over to the kitchen counter. I was in an extremely good mood, mostly because it was a Saturday which meant one thing: I would get to drag Baekhyun around shopping and I could buy as much as I wanted without feeling guilty about it. Since I was in such a good mood I decided to make Baekhyun and I breakfast. I grabbed two slices of bread from the bread bin and shoved it in the toaster. I then walked over to the fridge and took out the butter and the orange juice. I took out two glasses and filled them with orange juice. The toast popped out the toaster and I caught them before slamming them down on the counter. I was about to butter them but I couldn’t concentrate because all I could hear was George barking. I eventually got tired of it and placed down the knife and walked through to see him scratching and barking at the front door. I smiled and opened the door. I was about to turn around when I heard a thump. I froze and poked my head round the door. I saw George standing on Sehun and growling at him. I gasped before running out and grabbing George by the collar.

“George! What is wrong with you?!”

I dragged him inside before running back out. I was going to help Sehun get off the floor but it seemed he managed fine on his own. He was standing up and dusting himself down. I walked over to him to see if he was hurt and noticed a scratch on his cheek. I gently touched it with my finger and Sehun flinched. I frowned.

“I’ll clean you up,” I muttered.

I walked inside back to the kitchen and dampened a cloth. I turned around hoping to see Sehun there but he wasn’t. I looked around. Where was he? I walked back through and he was still standing outside. Aigoo, this boy! What was he doing?

“You can come in you know - Baekhyun is upstairs sleeping and my parents are out working,” I told him.

Sehun came in immediately and I led him to the kitchen. He leant against the kitchen counter and I raised the damp cloth to his face but this mark had disappeared. I stared at his face wondering where it had gone. Was I going mad? I’m sure there had been a scratch there. I guess I must have been seeing things. I put the damp cloth down and took a sip of my orange juice. I looked back towards Sehun and smiled awkwardly. Now what?

“Did you have a dream last night?” he asked.

Whoa! That was out of the blue. I immediately flushed bright red and shook my head; completely denying it, even though I did have a dream about Sehun. I dreamt about you... Was it wrong that I liked it? I was so happy when I opened the door and you were lying on the floor. I looked up at Sehun, my cheeks still bright red as he walked over to me.

“Really? I had a dream about you,” he told me.

“You... you did?”

“It was very interesting,”

I could feel my body heating up. Sehun took his hand and ran his fingers through my hair. I was feeling so warm and my body was beginning to feel tingly. I could feel Sehun move his arm behind me and he smirked. I looked down and felt him move closer towards my ear.

“I see you made breakfast.” 

I snapped out of it when I heard a smash. I looked beside me and saw both off the glasses of orange juice on the floor, the glass scattered everywhere. I felt extremely confused. I looked up at Sehun who was smirking while eating the toast he had ‘politely’ helped himself too. I grabbed the dust pan and brush and quickly brushed up the glass that was on the floor before emptying it into the bin. I then took the mop and cleaned the floor. Once I had finished I looked over at Sehun and furrowed my eyebrows. I grabbed the toast from him.

“Yah! That was my breakfast!”

I shoved it in my mouth finishing it off before sticking my tounge out at him. I then heard a voice calling from upstairs. It was Baekhyun’s. I darted a look toward Sehun and started shooing him towards the front door.

“Li An! Are you okay?! I heard a smash!”

“Yeh! I just broke a glass!”

“Okay~ I’m just going for a shower and I’ll be down in a minute! By the way are you feeling okay today? I was a bit worried we got carried away last night?”

“YES! I AM OKAY! JUST SHOWER!” I screamed, bright red once again.

I could not believe Baekhyun shouted that. What if my parents had been in and heard?! And Sehun! Now he knows! Aish! How embarrassing... I pushed him towards the front door was about to shut it before he spoke.

“She isn’t as innocent as she looks,” he mocked.

“Shut up Sehun. Good Bye.”

“Before I go... You do realize we kissed?”

“Bwoh? Aniya! What are you talking about?!”

“The toast. It was just... indirect,” he smirked. Again.

I slammed the door shut and leaned against it. I turned around to see if he was still there but everything was obscured by wind blowing dust everywhere. I rubbed at my eyes and it was gone. ...What just happened?

 

 

Talk to the characters on ask.fm~