A Stranger

Black, White & Red

Li An's POV

 

"Yah, eonnie! You have a boyfriend... remember?" Alix said to me.

I was eyeing up a young Asian guy at the other end of the bar. He kept on giving me looks all night and I wanted to know why, so me being me I decided that two could play at this game. I was only looking. I would never touch.

"Ne~ I wouldn't cheat on Baekkie oppa~ Just because you spent all your money doesn't mean you can't window shop~" I said, taking a sip of my cosmopolitan.

"Li An, you just made that up, didn't you?" she asked.

"Of course! I would never come out with anything that smart. And anyway, you're one to talk eomma - you have a boyfriend too."

"Yes, but I'm not the one eye a guy at the bar..."

Obviously Alix wasn't really my "eomma". It was an inside joke between us. I was older than her but she always acted more mature and treated me like I was her daughter. It felt weird to call her "Alix" now. I've been so used to calling her eomma for so long.

I placed down my cosmopolitan and stood up. I saw the guy's head turn to look at me. I could see him examine me as I tugged at the bottom of my baby pink dress, pulling it down slightly. I then carefully moved all my hair from my neck, draping it round one side. He was still watching me. Alix rolled her eyes at me and sighed heavily.

"I'm going to powder my nose..." I muttered. "I'll be right back~" I gleamed at her and I grabbed my white clutch bag.

As I made my way over to the bathroom door I could feel his presence follow me. I kept on giving him small glaces. Of course, he would do the same. I entered the toilets. They were small and smelt awful. I looked at the bunch of already very drunk girls. They glared at me before leaving the toilets. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I was rather pretty. I had doe like eyes which were a deep brown, kissable lips, and my cheekbones were highlighted by the pink blusher I was wearing. I had no reason to complain about the way I looked. I rummaged through my bag and applied a layer of lipgloss. I rubbed my lips together and put the lipgloss back in the bag. I grabbed my bag again and left the toilets. As I stepped out I felt myself knocking into someone. I looked up. It was him. His blonde fringe swept across his forehead. His perfect nose and lips stared at me and his mysterious eyes made me curious to who he was. Sadly, I could only look, not touch.

"So... you're the guy who has been giving me the look from across at the bar?" I smirked slightly placing my hand on my hip.

The guy took my other hand and lead me onto the dance floor. He placed his hands on my waist and before I knew it I found myself swaying to the music. I tried to avoid looking for Alix. I could only imagine the look that would be on her face right now.

"You know... my boyfriend wouldn't be to happy if he saw me like this," I shouted over the music.

The boy leaned into me, I could feel his hot breath upon my lips and I could see him look deep into my eyes. For a moment I swore his eyes turned black but I just put that down to the lighting at this club.

"Oh? But you don't have a boyfriend..." He smirked at me.

"I do have a boyfriend, so as much as I find you attractive I'm afraid the most we can do is dance," I told him.

The boy pulled back slightly, confusion projected from his face before leaning into me again and looking into my eyes.

"I think we can do more than that..."

He pulled at my arms and placed them round his neck, I felt him lean into me more, his nose rubbing at my neck. I pushed away at him and smiled.

"No~ Dancing is all we can do," I winked at him.

The boy looked slightly confused and before he could lean into me again I felt someone tug at me. I turned around and Alix was standing there, her arms crossed and her foot tapping. I rolled my eyes at her.

"This doesn't look like powdering your nose to me," she scolded.

"Relax eomma, we are juuust dancing~" I said to her.

Alix stared down at the boy (her heels made her freakishly tall) who gently removed my arms from his shoulders. Alix didn't hesitate to grab one of my hands and pull me behind her.

"I'm really sorry, she is very drunk."

"It's okay..." He murmered.

Alix pulled me away from him and I waved. I wonder who he was - he never told me his name. Not like it mattered, but it still would've been nice to know what it was.

 

 

 

Talk to the characters on ask.fm~