Emotional Trigger

Talk to Me, Sweetheart!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"You taste exactly the same as last time at the karaoke center," Byunghun his lips appreciatively, "like fresh strawberries picked straight from the earth."

I stand frozen in his arms, unable to utter a single word as the shock slowly numbs my entire body. Lee Byunghun just kissed me...again! Hei how could you let yourself be kissed by this man twice?! I manage to scold myself.

But unexpectedly, Minhyuk is the one to suddenly takes three angry steps forward, turning the elder boy around to face his glare. "Apologize. Now."

"Why should I?" Byunghun smirks, "it's obvious that she enjoyed it."

Grabbing onto his brother's shirt collars, Minhyuk strikes his fist with deadly speed and accuracy across Byunghun's exposed cheek.

 

"APOLOGIZE!" Minhyuk roars.

"NO!"

"DO IT!"

"NEVER! WHY SHOULD I APOLOGIZE FOR KISSING A GIRL WHO LIKES ME?!"

Minhyuk's eyes widen to the size of ping pong balls, "...Wait, Hei likes you?!"

"Jealous?" Byunghun rubs a drop of blood from the corner of his lips, "she's liked me since high school - and you know how girls are with first loves...they never forget the guy even after marriage."

"Is...it is true? Hei?" Minhyuk turns to me, hurt evident in his eyes, "you like...hyung?"

"..." I open my mouth, but not a sound is uttered no matter how much I try.

"Hei?" Minhyuk looks at me with concern, while Byunghun slips away into the kitchen to grab an ice pack.

"..." Still no words are formed, and I stand with a gaping mouth as if I were a suffocating fish.

 

Have I become mute again?! I think to myself in desperation, just one surprise kiss from a pair of dirty casanova lips, and you've lost your voi

Please log in to read the full chapter