Idol Obsession

Talk to Me, Sweetheart!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hei noona?!"

The cute, concerned voice immediately identified itself as Sungjae, Please...Sungjae please help me! Those girls... I point wordlessly towards the bathroom door with a shaky finger, relying upon Sungjae's perceptive skills to understand my situation.

The three girls stumble out with one girl being supported by the other two just as Sungjae turns to look in the direction of my finger.

"Them?" Sungjae frowns as I nod, then makes his way towards the trio looking both infatuated and intimidated, "it's you three again..."

All three pairs of eyes widen in shock, and then cast down in shame.

 

"I had a little look into your records at Cube," Sungjae looks down at them from his height, "you're all notorious saesang fans in the industry."

"We don't do anything creepy or gross!" the one I had injured defends herself and her group, "we only love you and understand your life more than the average fan!"

"And abusing a girl who we happened to befriend isn't deemed to be 'creepy' enough for you?" Sungjae raises his voice as his eyes grow dark, "I think your little idol obsession has gone a bit too far, ladies."

 

The three noticeably shrink away from Sungjae's glare as he stands in place, eyes fixed upon the girl who I had injured in the face, "You seem to be the leader of the trio, so tell me - what do you even like about us?" 

Wow, he identified the leader of the three without any hints or prior knowledge to the girls, I think to myself, impressed again by Sungjae's ability to read people accurately.

"You're all handsome, adorable, have great personalities and are great singers!" the girl blurts out.

"I assumed so." Sungjae smirks, "even if you claim to love us more than the 'average fan', you still like us for what we do onstage, and who we pretend to be for the audience. You're not our family, and you're not close to us in our private lives. So stop hiding under the excuse of 'love' and wake up from your obsession."

 

"That's not true!" she objects immediately. "We like Minhyuk, because he's playful and cute on and offstage. We like Peniel, because he's charismatic and has a gr

Please log in to read the full chapter