The Lee Family

Talk to Me, Sweetheart!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Brothers?! Those two are brothers?!" I exclaim in disbelief, well it does make sense since they're both such playboys...but seriously?!

"Mhm, didn't expect that, did you?" Hyunsik shrugs nonchalantly, "it's not really a huge deal to be honest, but I just didn't want you to hate Minhyuk for what his brother did."

"You're right, I probably would have come to hate him..."

"Exactly, and I didn't want either you nor him to be hurt."

 

"Hyunsik..." I twirl my fingers distractedly, "why did you come looking for me in the first place? Even though we're still in cold war mode...how did you know where to look for me?"

He scratches the back of his neck with a shy blush creeping into his cheeks, "I guess...I just had a feeling? Somehow I knew you'd be in the bathroom, and after you disappeared for nearly 20 minutes, I got a little worried and-"

I reach out to take his hand into mine shyly, effectively cutting him off, "Thankyou, and...sorry about the hair..."

 

He laughs, "To be honest, you look good in any hairstyle, because you're still Hei no matter the length of your hair! But it's the fact that you broke a promise you made to me so easily, and the fact that Minhyuk likes you enough to beat me up was what made me frustrated. I don't like the fact that I have such strong competition; who, above all, is one of my best friends."

Strong competition? Does that mean... I smile, trying to ignore my thoughts, "to be honest I didn't realise it would be like that; but now I see I was ignoring your feelings. Sorry."

"Don't apologize, because then I'd have a lot of things to apologize for as well," he presses his hand firmer into mine.

"...Believe it or not, from the first day that I met you and the rest of BTOB, I knew instantly that if I were to ever speak to men, it would definitely be you." I draw small circles onto the back of his hand, "You just made me feel...secure and safe."

 

Suddenly, his hands stop mine mid-circle, and I look up to find his pupils dilating in desire, "Don't do that," he holds the finger that had been previously touching his hand, "it makes me want to kiss you."

W-What?

"Sorry," he chuckles, "that was a little scary wasn't it? But I mean it - don't make me lose control of myself."

Does he...does Hyunsik like me, by any chance?

 


►Lee Byunghun (L.joe)

 

I wipe my lips smugly, still tasting the innocent girl's scent as it lingers upon my tongue.

She's definitely a keeper.

 

Maybe I was (still am) a playboy, and rejected her back in hi

Please log in to read the full chapter