Friday Night

Talk to Me, Sweetheart!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hei...please...give me another chance?" Minhyuk practically begs with his best puppy eyes.

I look towards Hyunsik again, but find that he's still staring at the ground with knitted eyebrows. An odd flavour seeps into my mouth, leaving a bad aftertaste of...bitterness?...disappointment? 

Hyunsik and I aren't dating I force a smile while my fingers tap at the screen, it was all just a show to reject you - he doesn't like me, and I think you should say sorry to him for abusing him when none of this is his fault.

"...Really?" Minhyuk looks sheepishly at Hyunsik, "it wasn't real?".

"My lip is bleeding," Hyunsik turns around in his seat on the grass, finally throwing a dark look in my direction, "I'm going to the infirmary."

"I'm sorry!" Minhyuk breaks into a run and catches Hyunsik by the arm, " I screwed up man, I didn't know!"

 

The other boys all shake their heads, and then, giving Hyunsik and Minhyuk one last look, they head off towards the cafeteria chatting in low voices amongst themselves.

 

I help Sungjae pull Hyunsik to his feet, but to my surprise a sharp pain enters my hand as he swats my hand away, "I don't need your help."

Fine, suit yourself, I try not to let the hurt show on my face.

"Uh...noona, hyung," Sungjae stands awkwardly, looking back and forth between the two of us, "please don't fight as well?"

Let's go, I can hear your stomach grumbling! My arm links into Sungjae's bent one, and proceeds to drag him away after the already retreating BTOB members.

"Really?!" Sungjae blushes cutely, "I thought it was pretty loud..."

I'm joking! The innocent boy believes anything, I laugh, throwing a quick glance at Hyunsik struggling to stand up. My insides chide at me to help him, but my pride turns my head away from the sight of him, back to Sungjae.

 

"You go ahead first," Sungjae notices my inner conflict as he looks towards Hyunsik, "I'll take hyung to the infirmary."

Hyunsik looks up right into my eyes, despite directing his words at the younger male beside me, "Sungjae-ah, help this old man stand up please?"

Sungjae obediently trots over to wrap his arms around Hyunsik's abdomen, and firmly hauls him onto his feet, supporting most of Hyunsik's weight with his own body.

"You're such a good dongsaeng," Hyunsik smiles at him, "I love you."

"Ew hyung!" Sungjae pretends to puke into the air, "that's disgusti

Please log in to read the full chapter