Lady Guest

Talk to Me, Sweetheart!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hyung!" Minhyuk knocks loudly on the door he not too long ago closed with his own hands, "there's a guest in the house! Can you cut that out?!"

"Cut what out?" Byunghun's smug tone is evident in his voice, as more moans and screams travel through the poorly sound insulation of the room, "oh, you mean the ?"

"Yes!" Minhyuk mentally facepalms himself at his brother's crudeness while Hei is standing at the bottom of the stairs, looking up worriedly at Minhyuk who was still angrily rapping his knuckles on the wooden door. "There's a female guest in the house, if that persuades you more."

"I don't give a toss," Byunghun finally walks over to the closed door, and turns the knob with a dramatic flourish, "ta-dah! You made hyung get out of bed; now how are you ever going to repay me for annoying the hell out of me?"

 

"Don't you want to know who is here?" Minhyuk raises an eyebrow questioningly, "I think you'll be surprised."

"Surprise me."

"I know you know her," Minhyuk glares at him a little angrily, "you guys went to the same high school."

"Another broken heart that wants to be mended by the oh-so-y Lee Byunghun?"

"Her name is Hei - just Hei," the younger's lips press into a thin line, "ring a bell somewhere in that impotent memory of yours?"

 

Down at the kitchen, Hei has heard every word exchanged between the brothers, and wonders to herself: How does Minhyuk know my relationship wi

Please log in to read the full chapter