Angel among Devils

Talk to Me, Sweetheart!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Look guys! I made a new friend today!" Minhyuk guides me towards the big table, hosting 6 handsome boys of various sizes and styles.

I soundlessly make a small bow, physically telling them 'Pleased to meet you all'.

"Yeah..." Minhyuk rubs the back of his neck awkwardly, "her name is Hei...but it seems that she doesn't talk much...no actually, more like she doesn't talk at all!"

 

A deep, musical voice chuckles, "Hyung, if I were a girl I wouldn't talk to you either." The boy who had spoken extends his hand out to me while I fidget uncomfortable next to Minhyuk, "My name is Hyunsik, Lim Hyunsik. Nice to meet you, Hei-ssi." 

I gingerly takes his hand, grasping onto his warmth. This is my first time in direct contact with a boy since...that, I wonder to myself in amazement, but strangely, I don't mind this boy - his presence is...comforting? 

 

The guy had a muscular build, slightly intimidating eyes, but a heartwarming smile and twinkling eyes. His mahogany coloured hair is styled in a similar way to Minhyuk, except the length is shorter, making him look less cute and more masculine than his elder.

"You meanie," Minhyuk pouts, "why wouldn't you talk to me? I'm super handsome!"

"Because I'm wise, and any girl with a decent amount of intelligence wouldn't involve herself with a big womanizer like you."

"Don't say that in front of Hei!" Minhyuk hissed while punching Hyunsik playfully on the arm, "we're only just becoming friendly!"

 

I roll my eyes in exasperation, Since when were we 'becoming friendly'? I scoff silently. Hyunsik glances at me, and smiles while raising his eyebrows questioning at Minhyuk. His shoulders lift playfully in a miniscule shrug, as if saying 'I honestly do not know why I'm friends with this guy.'

I giggle quietly, attracting Minhyuk's attention, "Wow you're actually laughing! What did I miss?!"

"Nothing, hyung," Hyunsik pats his back lightly; giving me a small wink - which brings about another round of giggles, "she's just agreeing with my comment about you being a player."

 

This time, Minhyuk is the one to ignore him, as he moves on to introduce the other members of BTOB.

"This is Eunkwang hyung, he's the m

Please log in to read the full chapter