Men are...Scary

Talk to Me, Sweetheart!
Please log in to read the full chapter

It all began in her second year of high school.

He was the rich, handsome and flirtatious prince; while she watched him only from afar, memorizing his every move like the dedicated fan girl she was.

Pretty clichè first love really; the innocent girl confesses to the playboy.

But their story became a little more complicated than a simple love letter.

 

*3 years ago*

 

"Byunghun oppa...I...I've been in love with you since freshman year! Please...please accept my feelings!" the girl bows hurriedly, hands poised nervously mid-air to offer him the 848 word love letter.

Without batting an eyelash, the boy sighs exasperatedly, "Raise your head, let me see your face."

 

Slowly, mentally wincing at her lack of preparation in terms of make up and accessories, she looks up at the face every girl in school has been ogling since the day he stepped into class A-1. To her horror, his facial features immediately contort in disgust.

"Nope, sorry; I only date hot chicks, and you're totally not my type."

 

"Am I...too ugly?"

 

Without wasting another word, Lee Byunghun turns lazily on his heels, away from the girl and into the broadcasting room located right next to the corridor he was previously being confessed to.

"A notice to all!" he pauses briefly with the microphone in his fingers to glance at the girl, "what's your name again?"

Tears threaten to fall as she answers brokenly, "Hei...just Hei."

He couldn't care less about the fact that she did not possess a surname, "If anyone wants to confess their love to me, look in the mirror before you decide to ask me out, and make sure you don't look like the chick called Hei...That is all. Good afternoon to everyone listening."

 

*Present time, 2nd year of university.*

 

"Woah! It's BTOB!" excited students gather near the school parking lot as seven boys file out from a black van.

"Oh you're right! Why are they here?!" curious voices

Please log in to read the full chapter