Celebration

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, here." Daehyun said as he gave you a pink envelope with silver hearts design on it and another red rose.

You smiled as you opened the pink envelope and read the letter inside it.

Its my birthday that day. I was so excited because that day, I was supposed to propose to her. For her to be my wife, and me as her husband.

I can't wait to live with her in a house that is only for us and our family. Where the laughter and love will be felt.

I didn't have the opportunity to propose to her since there was the trouble that came. She was hospitalized after that trouble which made me worry so much.

When the doctor assured me that she was fine, I planned. I planned something that is definitely worth it.

After all the braveness that she has shown and all the love that she gave me, she's really worth it. So this day, will be a special day.

For the two of us.

You blinked at the letter, you put the letter down as you saw no sign of Daehyun anymore. That was, because he was kneeling right in front of you. You covered your mouth, "D-Daehyun..."

"Geum ______. After all the times I've been cold to you, you still remained on my side. We faced every obstacles in life holding each other's hands, and never letting go of each other. We protected each o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter