Fear

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Sorry I didn't update yesterday guys. When I was in the middle of typing chapter 27, it immediately went blackout. I was SOSOSOSO pissed. >.< But now Im in a good mood. LOL. XD Sorry again. This is a better version of chapter 27 for you guys. Enjoy reading~! ^^)

*The color gray means flashback*

--

The dreadful monday came, you were woken up by your noisy alarm clock. You looked around to find no Daehyun snoring or stirring in his sleep.

"Early bird." You muttered to yourself as you went to your bathroom to get ready to school.

After an hour, you went down to see your mom and dad eating breakfast, you greeted them and they did the same. You looked around, "Where's Daehyun?"

"He went to school a few minutes ago. He seems like he's in a hurry and he didn't even ate breakfast." Your mom said.

*What's wrong with him?* You thought and bit a piece of toast then went out to see Mr. Jung patiently waiting for you, as soon as he saw you, he opened the car door for you.

"Good morning miss ______." He bowed, you bowed back, "The same to you too, Mr. Jung."

The ride at school was kind of silent as usual since you dont have anyone in the car to talk to.

"Miss ______, I won't be able to pick you up after school because your parents told me to drive them at a hotel. Is that okay with you?" Mr. Jung asked as he stopped the car.

You nodded and smiled at him, "Its okay, Mr. Jung. I'll just go home with Jaira." You opened the car door and went inside the school.

At school, you met up with Jaira as usual.

"I think you and Daehyun are getting closer, huh?" Jaira wiggled her eyebrows.

You blushed, "N-no. I mean, not yet."

Jaira giggled, "You're so obvious! You know, you should still continue the mission to make Daehyun love you, though."

"Y-yeah. Sure." You nodded, unsure.

"Oh unnie. You should go to class first since you have your books with you, I'll just get my books in my locker, okay? See you!" She waved and went seperate ways with you.

You shooked your head, *That girl always leaves me!* While you were looking down the hallway, you saw Daehyun walking.

"Hey, why did yo-" He passed by you without even glancing your way. *What the-? Oh now he's being snobby and cool? Jung Daehyun, I really don't understand you.*

-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter