Birthday Part I

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you wake up at 9AM, you looked around the living room to find no sign of Daehyun. So you checked your phone to see if Daehyun has texted you, instead, you found a message coming from your mom.

 

______-ah. Happy Birthday! Sorry for not being there by your side for the 2nd time. We'll be coming home soon and we'll celebrate your birthday together. Arasso? Sorry for making you and Daehyun do the chores. Next time, I'll hire 2 maids to accompany you when we're not home. Please just bear with it a little more. We're happy that Daehyun is there by your side to guard you. Study hard so you can achieve your goals. Once again, happy birthday our ______ dear. We love you, don't ever forget that. For now, celebrate your birthday with BAP and Jaira, we already informed them.

Love lots,

Mom & Dad

 

You smiled at the touching mesage, but stopped smiling when you read the last sentence, *They informed BAP?!*

Just then, the door opened. There, it revealed Jaira and all of the BAP members, including Daehyun. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" They threw party poopers everywhere.

"Oh no! My house is gonna be a mess." You facepalmed yourself.

Jaira hooked her arms through yours, "Don't worry about the mess. For now, let's party!"

Zelo grabbed your other arm and bumped on your hip, "Party, party! Whoot!"

Soon enough, you joined in your own little birthday party. You and Daehyun would steal glances at each other but looked right away when you made eye contact. Youngjae was always by your side just assisting you in whatever you do. You were talking to Youngjae when the lights big lights flicked off, only the small lights were left open. Youngjae led you to the garden. The first thing you saw was small candles leading a pathway. Your heartbeat was fast. You can see the 3-layered red velvet cake. Your eyes became teary as you saw all the BAP mebers in the fountain. Youngjae left you and stood beside them.

"_____-ah. We made a song specially for you." Yongguk said, smiling.

"I hope you like it. It took us months to do that." Himchan winked.

The BAP members started singing.

< Listen to this >

Listen babe,
I’ll dedicate this song for you.
A really happy you, who is next to me
I waited for today, your birthday

Your smile that looks at me oh
It’s really, really bright
I want to pick those stars for you

Happy birthday to you
My beautiful love
Baby, only for you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter